Chapter 1

Uncertainty [SEVENTEEN X DAY6]

May 9, 2015.

Author's POV:

It's been a month since Minhee deleted her SNS account.

Scrolling down the webpage, she starts thinking about the day she met JYP and 2PM members. She doesn't regret deactivating her SNS account though. She doesn't wanna be an attention. Actually she's kinda glad that JYP has never tried to communicate with her after that incident. Why would he do that anyways! He has to manage so many things these days. G.soul's debut, GOT7's comeback, Wonder Girl's comeback after such a long time...and DAY6's debut! he wouldn't waste his time thinking about a "psycho attention freak girl" like her. 

Wait, what is DAY6's tittle track? 
She tries to recall it but she can't even remember the band members' faces. She only saw them once but still she should've remembered their faces. Her memory is not that bad. Strange!  It has never happened before. Is everything okay with her? 

Actually sometimes she feels like she's fed up with this power. When she was young, she thought of everyone  to be like her. But after couple of years, she came to realise that she's the only one who possesses this extraordinary ability. But it's not like that she knows everything what will happen next. Apparently, life is not a fantasy movie. She just dreams of the future, but what she sees is beyond her control. 

When she first told her mum about it, naturally her mum thought she's just playing around,it's just her imagination. She didn't listen to her daughter when she requested not to send her father to work abroad. But obviously they need money to survive, she can't let her daughter's future to be destroyed. She didn't give any attention to Minhee's tears, rather she took her to a psychiatrist after sending her husband away. 

Minhee knows that her mother regrets her decision, every single day. She considers herself responsible for her husband's death. She should've listened to her daughter, for once. She doesn't blame her mother though, who would've believed something so strange like that? 

Why did god make her so weird? Ugh.

Mrs Park knocks the door, "Minhee, you awake?"
"Yes, mum."
"Someone named Jung Hae Chang called you this morning, he said it's something urgent. Call him back as soon as possible. Here's the number."

"Jung Hae Chang? I've never heard this name before. Mum, can I use your phone instead? I don't wanna give my numbers to strangers."

Mrs Park smiles at her daughter, "of course you can."

Sometimes she wonders why her daughter is so different from everyone. When she was Minhee's age, she started dating and hanging out with friends. But her daughter is always absorbed in either studying or fangirling. That's good in a way though. What's the band called? aah yes, Exo. Exo's protecting her daughter from the cruel world outside. She should be thankful to them.

Well, she still remembers the night when her daughter came to her room crying and hugged her tightly, "Mum, how am I gonna live without him? He left, it's not gonna be the same anymore. What should I do Mum?" 
Mrs Park was kinda surprised, she never knew her daughter had a boyfriend or anything.. "It's okay, honey. Don't cry, come on. Tell mum about it. Who are you talking about?"

Minhee couldn't stop sobbing, "Mum, Kris left. He left Exo, he left us." She bursted into tears, "How could he do that mum? How? I can't live without him. I think I'm gonna die now. Mum I can't breathe, help me, please."

Oh well, this is how much her daughter loves Exo.  Do the 12 young boys know how lucky they are to achieve such fans?

"Stupid girl', she murmurs as Minhee dials the number on her mum's phone.  

"Hello, good afternoon. How can i help you?"
"Hello, actually I got a call from this number in the morning. Can I talk to Mr Jung Hae Chang?"
"Yes ma'am, just hold on for a second."
Minhee is kind of surprised with the formality. Jung Hae Chang seems to be an executive officer from an international company. Why would he call her anyways? She's damn sure there's been a misunderstanding. She tries to cut off as soon as possible. 

But no sooner has she tried to cut the phone, than someone says in a deep voice, "Hello, Jung Hae Chang speaking."
Suddenly Minhee starts to feel nervous. What should she say now?
"Good afternoon sir, my name is Park MinHee. My mother told me you wanted to talk to me about something really urgent."
"Oh yes, Minhee", he chuckles, "I've been waiting for your call since morning. Congratulations on your graduation."

Oh yes, DAY6's tittle track is congratulations. Minhee feels relieved as she remembers the name. By the way, how does that guy know so much about her?

The guy continues, "And there's something I wanna discuss with you. Can we meet at the office tomorrow? This might sound strange but trust me you won't regret coming here. We have something to offer you."
What's the guy talking about? Who the hell is this guy anyways? Is he the guy who's gonna give her a part time job that Hye Jin was talking about? 
Suddenly Minhee remembers that she is about to get a phone call from the shop owner. Her best friend Lee Hye Jin has managed this one for her. Minhee thanks her wholeheartedly. She really needs the job; she wants to utilise the time before she gets into college.

"Yes sir, of course I'll come. Thank you for everything. Can you kindly send me the address?"
"Okay I'll text you the address now. Let's meet tomorrow. Have a nice day."

The phone call gets disconnected. Minhee takes a deep breath. What a robotic voice! Ugh.

Suddenly her phone beeps. Minhee unlocks it and to her horror, she reads the text that is sent by the number she's called a while ago. 

"Pledis Entertainment Building, Yeoksam Dong, Gangnam-Gu.
Meet you at 11 Am."  

wait, WHAT?

***************************************************************************************

"Yes Hae Chang, what is it?"
"Sir, Ms Park Minhee has agreed to come here tomorrow at 11 am. We have to arrange a meeting."
"Really?! You've done a great job. Thanks. Arrange the meeting and prepare all the paperworks by tomorrow. Bye." Han Sung Soo, the CEO of pledis entertainment puts down the intercom. He's never imagined it's gonna be that easy to get hold of this girl. Never mind, this girl is gonna be a great use for his company, that's what matters.