Prologue

Uncertainty [SEVENTEEN X DAY6]

April 6, 2015.

MinHee's POV:

"First of all, you have to consider the possibility of some unusual unique powers on earth, it has been approved by the science; even Sigmund Freud had a theory about this phenomenon. 

I, myself, is the most shocking example for you guys. God is almighty and nothing's impossible for him. I'm nothing special that I've got my miracle, as a matter of fact, I think that's why it's so difficult to believe for you guys cause I'm as ordinary as anyone can be!

And trust me when I say I'm a precognitive dreamer, but the difference between me and others are, I see the future more often than them.

But i won't force you to believe me, i just want to share a journey with you. a never ending journey which started from the moment i was born. From the moment I could see the future.."

"THIS IS ALL RUBBISH!!'" JYP howls, drawing the attention of the people sitting in the conference room. "It'd be nice of you if you stop all your nonsense and tell me straight how you're able to know all the top secret news of the agency while I'm being nice with you! Is it an insider who's supporting you?"

I clear my throat, "Don't you think it's too hard for me to be 'so close' with insiders from so many agencies?"

I take a pause and start with a calm tone, "Look, I don't have anything to do with them. I post everything I want, everything I think. You cannot interfere in my right of expressing my thoughts, can you?"

I hear someone responding immediately to my question, "Do you think we're a bunch of fools?" 

Wow, the voice is so familiar. I start to think of the speaker but I'm too exhausted to picture the face.

I glance at him, "Ohhh, Nichkhun-sshi, you do look amazing in real life as well....I'm impressed!"

He sarcastically replies, "Don't you think you're trying to be too casual with me? Listen Ms. Nobody, I don't care who the hell you are but if you wanna get attention from the idols then you should give up on these dirty tricks. I can help you to get autographs or pictures from your favourite idols. What's the meaning of  causing all this drama?"

What does he think he is? Ugh.

I snigger at his lamest joke, "Don't think too highly of yourself. I'm not interested in you anyways. No wonder why Tiffany broke up with you."

The whole room becomes silent. I can hear my heart hammering loudly and trying to get out of my chest. Of course I'm nervous. This is the first time I'm meeting celebrities in real life.

OHH SNAP!!!! They started dating only for a year, there is absolutely no way JYP knows anything about their recent breakup. What did I do!! 

I look at JYP, who's currently glaring at Nichkhun...

"WHAT THE IS THIS BULL?" he shouts.

Nichkhun totally ignores him, his eyes still on me. With a startled tone he cries out, "This is impossible! How the hell do you know this? Who the told you that?"

I smile nervously. Are they gonna believe me now? Why is it so unbelievable? Is it my fault that I'm different? I can sense their hatred towards me with every cells of my body. But I wonder how I've wronged them...

Silence, again.

I look around the room. All members of 2PM are sitting there with a frightened face. I used to stan 2PM when i was young. Funny how fate made me meet them like this one day. 

"This is ing impossible", Nichkhun murmurs. Is he scared because he got caught...because of me?!? I didn't do it intentionally though. I'm sure everyone's hurt right now. Suddenly, I start feeling bad for him.

Breaking the silence, JYP whispers as if people from outside world would listen to him if he becomes slightly careless, "What do you know about this company?" 

I laugh out loud. Is he scared? No way! The CEO of korea's one of the biggest entertainments won't be scared of a worthless girl like me. I gather up my mind and answer in a normal tone, "I haven't come here to prove myself. I just wanted you to know that I don't wanna cause any trouble to you. If you have so many problems with my SNS account then I'll stop using it. Thank you for wasting your valuable time on me. I'll act as if nothing happened today."

I see the relief in everyone's face. I get up from the chair and greet everyone with a bow, take my bag quickly and head towards the door. 

"And best of luck for DAY6!! I'll be cheering them up on 7 september. "Congratulations" is such an amazing song." I smile warmly at everyone and get out of JYP building within seconds. Ugh I felt so suffocated, how idols stay there for such long hours?!

*****************************************************************************************************

Author's POV:

JYP opens his mouth to say something but he feels like he's traumatised after observing the weirdest thing in his 43 years old life. He whispers after a long time, "I hope I can trust all of you who are present here. This incident needs to be kept as a secret for the welfare of the whole industry. You may leave now."

All the 2PM members and some faithful staffs start to move from their seats.

"Nichkhun, we need to talk." Nichkhun knew this would happen. The sooner the better. Now he has nothing to hide from the CEO. After everyone leaves, nichkhun murmurs, "I'm sorry, I know I should've told..."

"Do you think this girl is gonna create any havoc for us?" snaps JYP. 

"I don't think she would dare to do that. We should act as if nothing happened today." he responds. 

"Yeah, you're right. I have so many things on my plate already. Got7's comeback & DAY6 debut, I didn't even release the teasers yet" he pauses for a moment. Then how does she know about DAY6? 

"Okay, you can leave now."

Nichkhun stands up. It's been a long day for him.

"By the way, Nichkhun, one thing, congratulations for being single."

********************************

May 5, 2015.

The whole world comes to know about khunfany's break up. Actually they broke up a month ago, but the news came out late. Minhee turns off the TV. 

"Why are the new channels so late to find out the truth! Only God knows..."

She lets out a sigh.

 

A/N:

Hey guys :) 

Sorry for the weird prologue! But trust me, the story is gonna get better from the next chapter. Enjoy reading ~~ 

Stay safe xx