Five

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't in my intention to get mixed up in some mess but now I had two vampires on my tail who were lusting for blood. They were mocking me, going slow to make me run and waste all of my energy. Then when I am like a cornered rabbit will they strike. They wanted me to think that there was a sliver of hope to escape.

 

Adrenaline coursed through my veins as I tried to make it to my car on the next block. But I knew that I would never make it. My only chance was cutting through an alley that went onto another street. But in the back of my mind I knew that it was not a good idea. The kast time I was in an alley Kai had pinned me to a wall and bitten into my flesh.

 

But I had no other option as I skidded sideways and sprung into the thick darkness. My maroon converse slammed against the pavement of the alley in the hopes that I could escape from the two hunger crazed vampires. How had this happened? They first came across me walking out of a small coffee shop they had said that they could smell Kai on me. Then they went berserk. Nothing added up as my mind sifted through the reasons that they would want to come after me.

 

I glanced behind me to see that they were gone. But I pushed my legs to run faster through. As soon as I turned back around, both of them were standing right in front of me. My eyes widened and I let out a scream as I skid to a halt only several feet from them.

 

"Where is he? That brat,Kai? We know that you have a connection with him, we can smell him all over you," the taller and more muscular one on the right sneered.

 

"I don't know what you are talking about, we don't have a relationship!" I tried to reason with him while I inched backwards. 

 

"Obviously you do since he didn't kill you," the other one said as he whispered into my ear. I froze and my muscles locked up, fear coursing through me as he stepped closer and my ear lobe. He had been right in front of me a second ago and now he was circling me, looking my body up and down.

 

"I can tell that you taste good, your smell is impeccable."

 

"Why don't we have some fun first?" The other snickered. My head snapped to him and his cruel grin.

 

More fear struck me. What did they mean by fun? Frankly, I didn't want to find out. I made a break for it, kicking the one circling me in the shin and turning the way I came and running. A grip on my wrist ripoed me backwards, sharp naiks piercing through my skin. The next thing I knew, I was slammed against the wall, the wind being knocked out of me.

 

"Damn it, that hurt you !" Growled the one that I had nailed in the shin, baring his fangs at me three inches from my face.

 

"I think she deserves a little punishment."

 

The tall one watching from behind then lunged and I let out a high pitched scream as his claws dug into my shoulders. But nobody cared enough to come to my rescue, not one of the people on the streets batted an eye, like this was something that was normal for them to experience. He then proceeded to rip the thick coat off of me, tearing it completely off my body. The chilly air took me in shock, the coldness sinking into my bones.

 

I stood against the wall as he grabbed my wrists harshly and pinned me, both hands above my head. He my neck, starting at the base and sliding his teeth up my skin as he neared my jawline. I was breathing heavily in fear, my chocolate orbs squeezed tightly closed as I clenched my hands into fists in an attem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter