Home

I won't give up

After Hakyeon and Taekwoon had spent some more time in the ward, revelling in their togetherness, the nurse had urged them to call one of their parents to pick them up. Hakyeons mother of course was more than glad to do that, even thought she still was at work. But oh well, her son collapsing at school seemed like a pretty solid reason to leave her workplace.

“I'll take that as everything is alright between you two again?” she asked as both boys were sat at the back of her Toyota, their hands entwined.
“Yes… It was a pretty stupid misunderstanding,” Hakyeon answered while leaning his forehead on the window to cool it down further.
“That's a relieve. You know, Taekwoon, I really contemplated murdering you for getting my son in a state were he would neither sleep nor eat,” the brunette shortly looked into the rear mirror, “but I see you’re almost in the same state as him. Therefore, and because of the fact that everything was a misunderstanding, I'm not killing you.”
The addressed hung his head low. “I'm really sorry...”
“I know.
But remember that I'll hunt you down for real when you hurt my Yeonie like that again, intentionally or not. So think if it's really worth it, before you do something stupid.” Her face was smiling but her voice didn’t leave any room for jokes. She really was dead serious and Taekwoon knew this. After all it wasn’t a secret, that she had the command in their household.
“I'll remember that.”
“Good, because it would be a pity to miss out on such a great and handsome son-in-law,” Hakyeons mother added fully aware of the heavy blush resting on Taekwoons face as he choked on non existent air.

The brown haired woman smiled to herself. Yes, her son was definitely in good hands.


“You think you can handle him yourself?” Ms Cha asked and motioned to her sleeping son as they pulled up to their hose, “Because I really have to take care of some important things at my workplace.”
Taekwoon, who was studying his sleeping boyfriends face, looked up as if caught red-handed and quickly nodded.
There wasn't really anything urgent, but she thought that the two boys needed some time alone and therefore decided to go back to work. Maybe I could talk Jihoon into a date night…

 

Stepping out of the still running car, the blond strode over to the other side and opened the door before softly waking Hakyeon. He was a bit disorientated, but soon caught on on what was happening and got out of the car after thanking and saying goodbye to his mother. She really is the best, the red haired thought with a fond smile as they watched the blue Toyota depart.

“Come on, let's get you inside,” Taekwoon said as the car finally disappeared at the next corner. With a simple “Okay” Hakyeon opened the door and Taekwoon brought him to his room.
Once that was done he helped Hakyeon into more comfortable clothes and gently placed him on the bed.
“I'll make you a tea,” he said while softly kissing the elders forehead.

“Don't take to long,” Hakyeons stated as Taekwoon left for the door. “With two sugar!”
“I know!”the blond replied as he was almost in the kitchen. If it was one thing Taekwoon knew for sure, it was his boyfriends drinking habits. Fruit tea, preferably cherry, with two sugar; Coffee that consisted of milk for half the cup and one sugar; Banana milk goes with anything and everything and if stated other your argument is invalid.
Remembering that he also got one bottle banana milk out of the fridge before heading back up the stairs.

 

Hakyeons room was a simple but cosy one. It wasn't really big but had everything one needed. A black wooden desk covered with a bright blue pad on the right side of the room, a double bed with red-white striped sheets in the centre and a big cupboard with mirror doors on the left side, directly next to an enormous window front.

To make it livelier the room was painted in warm, bright colours while a brown carped covered the floor. There were also a lot of other things like CD's, DVD's, books, souvenirs from countries he or his friends had visited and way to many pictures.

Hakyeon loved pictures. They could capture all the beautiful moments of ones life so you would never forget them, he often says.

On his desk were placed little photographs of Hakyeon, Hongbin, Sanghyuk, Jaehwan and him while pictures of Hakyeon spending time with Minhyuk and the other six, as well as with them, hung on the wall. They all showed random scenes of their life’s that were so small they would have soon been forgotten if it weren't for the pictures.

For example the one time Jaehwan tried to dye his hair bright blond and instead ended with an ugly shade of really dirty blond.
Or the time they had painted a sleeping Hongbins face like they had seen in many different movies and series.
There even was a photo of Jaehwan being frightened by getting The Talk from Taekwoon and Hakyeon as well as simple ones of them smiling while just having a good time.

Everything was full of these moments to give the room a touch of life.

Though Taekwoon liked all of them, he would prefer the one on Hakyeon night stand over anything. On each night stand was one that only showed the two of them.

The one on the right side was of them lying on the ground, covered with snow from head to toe and a laughing Hakyeon on top of him. It was shot by Hongbin before they'd came together, the day the first snow had fallen and they'd decided on a merciless snowball fight.

It was also the time Taekwoon had first really discovered his feelings for Hakyeon.

The second one on the left was taken in the middle of summer. They had went out for a date in the park after their one month together.
Safely protected from the merciless rays of the sun by a big oak tree they sat together. Taekwoon leaning on the trunk with Hakyeon sitting between his legs while leaning on the youngers body. He had placed his head on the elders right shoulder, his arms loosely wrapped around Hakyeons middle and pecked the redheads cheek. Hakyeon had told him to do it for the sake of the picture, but he would have done it either way.

Taekwoon really loved Hakyeon and he was reminded on that fact every time he looked at all these pictures.

 

“Be careful, it's hot,” Taekwoon warned as he placed the cup on Hakyeon right night stand.
“I'm not stupid.”
“I know, you're a genius.
You need anything else?”
Contemplating the others question for a bit, he nodded. 
“You,” was the short answer and a small smile formed on the youngers lips.
“As you wish.” And with that he climbed into the bed behind Hakyeon, much like in the picture on the left night stand and it felt just so right, as if Hakyeon belonged there. Well, Taekwoon for his parts was sure of that fact.

“I've missed this.”
“Me too.”

“You know you have to make it up to me for all the nights I couldn't sleep because of my nightmares,” Hakyeon stated as a matter of fact remembering Taekwoon that those still existed.

The red haired was really scared of water and the risk of drowning. It literally was a phobia like he had with thunderstorms. And it just got worse as he was thrown into the pool at that school trip. The time after that was so bad, that Hakyeon had to go to a psychologist because he would already be scared to death just by the image of an empty bathtub. Of course it soon got better, but he still had many nightmares about that day and other similar happenings.

Normally Taekwoon was there to calm him, because they almost never were separated. More so after they'd gotten together officially. The past two weeks were probably the longest time they had ever not seen each other. And the thought of Hakyeon waking up alone with tears streaming down his face in the middle of the night, made him unconsciously tighten his grip around the other males middle as he buried his face in the crook of Hakyeons neck.

“I'm sorry, didn’t want that.”
“Promise you won't leave me like this again.”
“I've said it before at school, Hakyeon. I promise to never hurt you like that again. I'm really sorry that I wasn't there for you during those nightmares, but believe me I wouldn't ever do that on purpose.
I really do love you.”

If any other person their school besides his friends, would witness Taekwoon being like that, affectionate and actually expressing his feelings, they would believe he was a complete other person. But the blond just couldn't help it after he almost let this relationship slip out of his reach, because he couldn't clearly express what he was thinking. 

His life had definitely changed 180° after Hakyeon had entered it like a storm, taking everything with him.

“I love you too, you big idiot.”
“Your big idiot,” Taekwoon corrected with a peck to Hakyeons cheek as a hand placed itself in the youngers hair.
“Yes, my big idiot.” 


Hey Hey^^ 

Sorry for the belated chapter, but I just somehow didn't find any time to write it ^^' 
Like every time, thank you for the nice comments and I hope you're not mad at me for not updating for a week '-' 

I know I'm one day to late for that, but still, Happy Birthday to our beloved Cha leader!! \^o^/
And a big thanks to http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1131893/chocolate-milky-way-open-graphics-jonghyun-request-shop-open-postershop-graphicshop for the awesome cover *~* 

See you next week ;) 

MegaLia <3 

*cough* There will be Rabin*cough*