New school

I won't give up

 

“Raise and shine, sleeping beauty!” The blue haired male could already hear the obnoxious sweet and loud voice, before the door to his room was thrown open and a brown haired guy with big nose stepped in.
“Oh God, Wonshik! Why is it so stuffy in here?! When was the last time you've opened a window?!”
Groaning, said male turned to lay on his stomach and hid his head under the Pillow to get at least some protection against the shrill sounding voice. Wonshik was sure that he would be deaf by the end of the day, if the older kept that kind of volume. How could he forget his cousins loud personality?

“Wonshik, stand up! It's six in the morning! You have to get ready for school!”
“Go away, idiotwan!” Wonshik replied annoyed while throwing the small pillow next to him, where he guessed the older was standing, “I don't need as long as you to get ready. Besides, school doesn't start before eight, so chill...”
He barley missed Jaehwan with his pillow, but who could judge him? After all he hadn't looked were was throwing.
But instead of brushing the elder away, it had the opposite effect.
“Yah! That's not really nice of you!”
With fast steps the older moved to the big window, opposite Wonshiks bed, raised the shutters to let the beautiful rays of the morning sun in and opened the window.

“You're forgetting that you will be driving to school with me and it has been one whole week I couldn't see my friends! I have many things to catch up on with them. Besides you have to do some paperworks before the school starts! So move you're lazy out of the bed and get ready! We have to drive half an hour, so be ready at seven!”, Jaehwan explained and made his way out of the room, but stopped, as he remembered something.

“By the way: Mum made Pancakes for breakfast. If you aren't fast enough there won't be anything any more. My dad loves them and gets pretty hungry in the morning,” He said and closed the door.
By the sound of something hitting the floor, followed by a row of pretty curses, coming out the room Jaehwan happily moved to the bathroom to finish getting ready.
 



One hour later the brown haired male found himself in front of the door, putting his shoes and jacket on.
“Yah, dumbshik! If you aren't ready in five minutes I'm leaving by myself!”
“I'm coming already, idiot!”
“Jaehwanie! Don't be so rude to Wonshikie. He's your cousin and it's his first day at a new school, so be nice to him.”
“Yeah, auntie is right. You better listen to her, Jaehwanie.” Wonshik said as he appeared in the doorway and also began to put his shoes on.
“Last time I checked you weren't a kindergartener that needed to be held by the hand all time, Wonshikie”, Jaehwan shot back, sticking his tongue out.

After they had settled their silly little banter, Jaehwan grabbed his bag, slung it over his shoulder and ran out the door, shortly followed by Wonshik.
"By Mum!”
“By Auntie!” They both shouted simultaneous and got into Jaehwans car.
 



“So, are you excited?” Jaehwan asked shortly after the had driven off.
“If you call whole two years with you exciting, then yes. I'm very excited” the younger dead panned.
“I love you to, Shikie.
No but honestly: How are you feeling?”
“It's not the first time I'm moving schools in the middle of the year, so it's not really a big deal. Besides I'm not all alone, because I have you.”
“Aw, Shikie! I'm honoured to hear that. Don't worry, I'm showing you around and introduce you to my friends. Thus you won't be stuck all alone with me, for the beginning.”
“I hope they aren't as loud as you...” the blue haired said looking at the cars passing by.

“They are really nice people, I promise you. You'll see; in less then a week you can't even imagine a life without them,” Jaehwan explained softly, but suddenly his tone got colder and it made shivers run down Wonshiks spin.
“But in case you won't like them remember, that they are my best friends, so don't mess with them or I'm hunting you down. In Hakyeons case I'm sparing you that, because Taekwoon would be more than enough.”
“What… What do you mean…?” the younger asked curiously.
“Oh it's just that Hakyeon and Taekwoon are together. And by together I don't mean just 'together'.”
“And what do you mean?”
“They are like brothers and soul mates in once. You will never meet them alone. Okay, maybe in class, because they aren't in the same, but otherwise it's really rare. If you hurt one the other will instantly get back at you. Especially Taekwoon. He's really, really overprotective over Hakyeon. So don't mess with them. It's better for your health.”
“Well, now I'm even more excited to met your friends...” Wonshik retorted sarcastically and couldn't stop the countless shivers running down his spine.
“Right?!” The other exclaimed excited and let lose the steering wheel for some moments which caused them to almost hit another car. Almost.
 



After the stunt Jaehwan had pulled, Wonshik had pressed his eyes shut for the rest of the ride and prayed to every gods out there, to make it out alive.
His prayers were heard, as they parked on a parking space near the school, without further accidents.
“Good God, Thank you,” he said as he got out of the car.
“Oh come on, Wonshikie. I'm a pro driver. It was just that one time I almost hit that car. I wouldn't do anything to put you in danger. Mum would horribly kill me if something were to happen to you.”
“I'm not sure. Maybe walking isn't such a bad idea.”


After walking for three more minutes the two reached a tall building. So Wonshik wasn't really one to care for the looks of buildings, but that looked like a prison. It was one big brick block with maybe four floors, some windows and a big door. That's it.

“Don't be fooled by the look. The indoor is kept really nice and modern”, Jaehwan answered as he saw the uncertain look on Wonshiks face.
There weren't many students around this time, so it was pretty easy to walk around, which also was one of the reasons Jaehwan preferred getting there early.
“Come on, we have to go to the office first”, the brown haired male said and pulled Wonshik by his wrist.

Like Jaehwan had told, the interior was really nice. The walls were kept in bright and warm colours and many pictures decorating them. Some of them were photographs of ether the school life or some landscapes, as well as pictures drawn by the students themselves.
But like it looked from outside, the building had not four, but five floors and luckily (can you hear the sarcasm) the principles office was on the last one, which meant stairs. Many stairs.
One could see, that Jaehwan was clearly used to these, so he climbed them with flying steps. Wonshik on the other hand hadn't had such an easy time. By the time the younger had made it to the third floor, Jaehwan already shouted from the fifth floor, why Wonshik was taking so long.

Completely done the blue haired male collapsed on the last floor, totally out of breath.
“Why…?” was his only question as he tried to catch his breath again.
“Oh come on. It isn't that though. You look like you've just ran a marathon.”
“That were five ing floors… How can you not be out of breath?!”
“You know: Maybe you should consider jogging or some other sport to get some stamina.”
“That's not helping, Jaehwan!”
“Yeah, Yeah…
Now pull yourself together and don't be such a sissy.”  
 


Hey Hey^^ 

First chapter ;D I hope you liked it. Comment, subscribe upvote or whatever it makes my day brighter ;)

MegaLia <3