Hell just broke loose

I won't give up

Some minutes after the blonde had disappeared and them discussing what could probably had happened, the four students decided to go to their class rooms, a mute Wonshik following behind, not dareing to say anything anymore, after the death glares he just received.

“Hyung!”, Sanghyuk shouted suddenly.
“What?” the three eldest asked at the same time, confused as to whom the younger could've meant. The blond however just rolled his eyes and pointed to a spot ahead of them. “Not you. Hakyeon Hyung!”
Immediately all eyes darted in the direction Hyuks finger was pointing and indeed, there was the fiery red mop, also called Hakyeon. “Hakyeon Hyung!” The youngest shouted again, but this time louder. It seemed to do its deed, as the oldest turned around and spotted his three dongsaengs frantically waving.

The addressed tried to muster a smile, while he waved back and approached them.
Just like as with Taekwoon, all of them got more shocked, the more closer he came. He looked ten times worse than Taekwoon. He had big, deep, black and also red circles under his puffy looking eyes, his hair looked undone, as if he had left the house in a hurry and his skin had lost its usual golden tan. Long story short; he looked horrible.

“...Hyung… What-What happened?!” Jaehwan stuttered panicking.
“I had a bad morning,” he lied and tried to suppress a loud yawn.
“Oh pleas, Hyung. You look like death himself. That's not just because you had a bad morning!”
“It's nothing, Hongbin. Don't worry.” But Hakyeon knew better then that. He had said this sentence more than often to not wear them down with his problems and every time they didn't believe him. This time wasn't any different.

“Don't you dare saying that sentence ever again, Hyung. We know something is wrong and we will find out what it is, if you want or not. We won't leave you alone until you spilled everything,” Sanghyuk threatened. The oldest was a bit taken aback by the youngsters statement, but couldn't help the small smile escaping his lips at the endearing threat.

“Who is this by the way?”
“Hyung.”
“Are you new here?”
“Hyung…!”
“Do you know each other? Why-”
“Hyung!” Hongbin shouted, effectively shutting the older up. “That's Wonshik, Jaehwans cousin, who moved here. But that's beside the point. Don't try to change the topic!”

Hakyeon sighed at his failed attempt. “Look, I know that you're worrying about me, and I really appreciate this, but I'm tired. I haven't slept in days and I just want this day to end as soon as possible.”
“Hyung...”
“I'm going to class. Don't wait for me during the break, 'cause I want to be alone. Okay?”
“Did something happen between you and Taekwoon?”

Silence.

Clear anger and hurt fluttered across Hakyeons face by the mentioning of the youngers name. But he wouldn't be Cha Hakyeon, if he couldn't hide that fact fast enough. His lips turned into a forced smile, trying to suppress all the anger and hurt building up inside him.
“I don't know what happened, but he wanted to talk to you and that you should -”
“I'm sorry Jaehwan, but I have no idea who you mean. I don't know anyone by the name of Taekwoon,” he said and moved around them. “If you excuse me, I'm heading to class.”

And with that he strode away, leaving three totally shocked dongsaengs behind.


It took a lot of time, till any of the three could grab a clear though.
But Sanghyuk eventually took the chance to break the silence. “Please tell my I've misheard what Hyung just said.”
The others just shook their heads no.
“Okay, forget what I've said about going down.

Hell just broke lose.”

 



They didn't see each other until lunchtime rolled around. Monday was always a day, were they would only see each other during the breaks, because everyone was in another room scattered around the whole building. So they had one reason more to hate Mondays. But somehow they all survived.
Especially Wonshik was glad as the bell rang, signaling lunchtime. He had not just blamed himself by tripping over his untied shoelaces, but also by daydreaming about Hongbin, which resulted in him half drooling on his desk and giving a completely wrong answer that didn't even match the subject. So all in all it was a horrible first day and it was not even near its end.


Jaehwan, Sanghyuk and Hongbin had decided to meet Wonshik at his classroom, because the poor soul didn't know his way around and would probably get lost on his way to the cafeteria.

“There you are, Shikie! How was it? How were your first hours in our beautiful school?” Jaehwan immediately asked as the blue-haired left the room, his only answer consisting of a deep sigh.
“So bad?” Hongbin said raising an eyebrow.
“Have you tied your shoelaces, Wonshikie? We wouldn't want you to trip like a wet bag of flour again while daydreaming about your crush,” a boy with black hair said laughing, as he and his two friends emerged from the class room and made their way down the hall.
“Yah! I'm the only one who's allowed to tease and call him Wonshikie, you stupid punks!!” Jaehwan screamed, throwing his half eaten cereal bar, after them, effectively hitting the black haired one.

“Did you just throw your rubbish at me?!”
“You have a really lively imagination. Not only a jerk but also rude towards your elders. I would never do such a childish thing. I'm way bound the age of throwing food! Am I right?” He shouted back, followed by a collective nodding from Hyuk and Hongbin who could barely held their laughter at Kenjummas antics.
The other male just gave a “Tche” from him and continued walking away.

“You're hilarious, Hyung! I love you,” Hongbin breathed between laughs.
“I know sweetheart, but I'm sorry. My heart fully and only belongs to my Hyukie.” And to 
make his point clear, Jaehwan threw his arms around the white-haired, giving him a wet kiss on his cheek.

“Ew, gross…! Can't you do that when you're in a space deep down under the earth??”
“Is that jealousy that I hear?”
“Oh god no!”

“I'm honoured, but you can call me Jaehwan.” 
And everyone broke into a laughing fit. 

 


Hey Hey^^ 

Hope you enjoyed it. Comment, subscribe, upvote ;D

MegaLia <3