Plan

I won't give up

After the two had left Hongbin tried to calm their Hyung down for some more minutes, while Wonshik didn't really know what to do with himself.
“Listen Hyung: I know that you're sad and feel guilty, but it doesn't do anything just sitting there and crying. Don't worry, we'll find a solution to save the world peace,” At this statement the elder couldn't help but smile a little, while he wiped the stray tears with the sleeve of his blue sweater and nodded.
“Good!
Now that this is finally solved, let's talk about something else,” Hongbin suggested, to which the other one just agreed.

“Where are Jaehwan and Hyuk?" Taekwoon suddenly asked, his voice still a little bit soar from crying.
“I have no idea. Haven't you seen them stalking away like crazy?”
“… No...”
“Well I think he was occupied by a bigger problem,” Wonshik finally came into the conversation.
“Ah now that I remember: You weren't really introduced to one another, were you? The first time you've met there were more important things to discuss...”
Simultaneous nodding.
“Well Taekwoon Hyung: That's Kim Wonshik, Jaehwans cousin. His parents moved to America, because of their job and apparently didn't want him to finish school in a different country, so he's staying at Jaehwans for the next two years,” Hongbin began explaining, “Wonshik: That's Jung Taekwoon. He may look scary and cold at first, but he has a really big heart, once you get to know him better. I mean you've just witnessed it.”
At this the eldest gave the brown-haired a glare, but nonetheless shook hands with Wonshik.


For some moments it got silent again, but not for too long, as steps echoed through the hallways and not one Minute later Jaehwan and Sanghyuk came around the corner. At that sight, the three others stood up from the ground.

“Where did you go??” Hongbin instantly asked, as soon as thy were in front of them.
“Hyung solved the mystery!”
“What mystery?”
“I've told you, that I had a bad feeling about that Jessica.”
Taekwoon visibly flinched at the mention of that particular Name and instantly the guilt was back on him with full power.
“Don't tell me you talked with her….?”
“He not just talked to her, he completely took her apart!” Sanghyuk exclaimed excited.
“Just tell us what happened!” Wonshik said impatient. For he didn't know them quit as long, he was seemingly excited.
Jaehwan chuckled at the three pair of curios shimmering eyes on him and began explaining, “Hyung hasn't done anything wrong!”

“What??!” It came from all three at once, catching even Taekwoon by surprise.
The second eldest just nodded with a bit of anger flashing in his eyes and explained what he found out.


“That tried to destroy their relationship on purpose?!
Oh I'm so gonna kill her!!”
“Calm down, Hongbin Hyung. I'm sure we all want to, but Jaehwan Hyung already did that.”
“What do you mean?”
“He didn't kill her, but slapped her right across the face and then talked her down! Really, you should have seen it! After Hyung was finished with her she looked ready to die!” The younger told with great enthusiasm.
“… That… That means I--- I didn't cheat on... Hakyeon?!” Taekwoon said, more then asked, after he had freed himself from the shock. His voice got louder after every word and tears started to gather in the corners of his eyes again. Jaehwan nodded at that with a warm smile decorating his lips, as he took the black-haired into a hug.
“Yeah, you didn't do anything to cheat on Hakyeon Hyung.”

The eldest fell back into a sobbing mess, but this time with tears of happiness and relief. The heavy guilt on his shoulders got fewer and fewer with every escaping tear until he could finally breath again. Now everything they had to do was explain it to Hakyeon.
 

“But… how are we going to do it?” Sanghyuk asked once they were on the way to their next classes. It didn't tak really long to calm Taekwoon down, because it wasn't out of sadness that he cried this time.
“Hyung neither wants to talk to Taekwoon Hyung nor to us.”
“Hyung is really hurt right now, which means that even thought Taekwoon Hyung wasn't at fault, he has to apologize to him.” Jaehwan stated as a matter fact, to which no one really could object.
“Well, that's obvious, but how?”
“Don't worry, I've got this!”
“And what's your plan?” Wonshik asked his cousin as they came to a halt in front of the latter’s classroom.

“Are you free after school?” He asked without answering Wonshiks question.
Simultaneous nodding.
“Well, then we will go to Sanghyukies.”
“We do?” The mentioned asked, confusing clearly mirroring in his face.
“Yes, because all my Drama CD's are there,” Jaehwan said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
“You don't mean-”
“Yes, yes I do. Where else do you find the most romantic and most cliché apologizes as in a good, sappy drama.”
“I don't know, Hyung-”
“Do you have another idea??”
Silence.
“Yeah, I thought so.” And with that and a final kiss to Sanghyuks cheek the brown-haired disappeared into is class.


After School they all got into Jaehwans car (which was a little bit cramped but well they hadn't any alternative) and drove to Sanghyuks place like settled.
The ride wasn't really exciting (for the others at least. Wonshik was another story) except that Jaehwan almost collided with a car again (“just almost!”) and barely avoided driving over a red light.
By the time they had arrived at the youngers, Wonshik was really overthinking all his live choices. The others on the other hand weren't really fazed or shocked by their second eldest driving style, because they were already accustomed to it.

“Are you alright there, Wonshik Hyung?” Hongbin asked seriously worried about the other and rubbed a hand over his back. “I know, Jaehwan Hyungs driving style takes some time to get accustomed to.” The younger kept on rubbing soothing circles over the blue-haireds bent back and even thought it probably was his imagination, Wonshik felt a little bit better. He slowly looked up at the older male, just to be met with a wide, warm smile and so so deep dimples. By now Wonshik was sure, that Hongbins smile could heal cancer.


They all moved inside once Wonshik had calmed down and took their Coats and shoes off, before taking place on the couch in front of the TV. The second eldest disappeared for a bit to fetch his dram DVD collection, while Sanghyuk gave everyone something to drink.

After the brown-haired was back again with at least 20 DVD's and everyone was seated, Taekwoon noticed something. Even thought it was in the middle of the day it was pretty dark outside. From the once so nice weather wasn't any trace anymore. The sun was covered by big, bad looking clouds and little rain droplets began pattering on the window. It remained Taekwoon of a particular memory in the past. 


Hey Hey^^ 

Sorry for the short chapter. ^^' 
I promise the next one will be longer. Also it will play in the past again, so be prepeard for some neo feels >-<
I hope you like the chapter and comment or subscrive or upvote or whatever, if you like this story ;) 

MegaLia <3