Six months

Fall Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Six months~

 

 

It’s been six months from the day Wendy started working at RV Hospital.

Six months of being the busiest doctor on Neurology Department.

She just spent her days taking good care of the patients of the hospital instead of spending the rest of her day living alone on her apartment.

She’s quite too lonely, being alone on her apartment.

And being on RV hospital gives her the happiness she wants to feel.

But on the other hand, she quite abuses her body. Working the whole day at hospital, sometimes forgot to have her lunch and even her dinner.

There was a times that Joy would peek at her in her office and see her already fall asleep.

Joy couldn’t think if she would admire or get pity on the said person. So she always do her best to cheer up Wendy, who she had thought as her best friend for six months of being with her.

Joy already knew Wendy for the six months they spent together.

That behind those cheerful smiles of Wendy is a Wendy who holds sorrow and pain in her heart.

She was thankful that Wendy trusted her for all the things she had holding in her heart for a very long time.

“Hey! Ms. Lonely Doctor, How are you doing?” Joy sits in front of Wendy who was busy with her patient medical records.

“Who’s lonely? Me?” Wendy raised her eyebrow looking at Joy who’s playing with her pen on the table.

“Oh yes you are~ haha” Joy playfully laughed at her.

“Do I look like I’m lonely, Ms. Annoying Doctor?” Wendy puts her file on her table, stood up and placed her hands on her table to support her while she was getting nearer to Joy.

“Uh-huh~” Joy crossed her arms and nods.

“You silly~” Wendy hits Joy arm and just laugh. “Want to have coffee?”

“Oh my Gosh! Are you Wendy? Are you my best friend?” Joy cupped Wendy’s face and check if Wendy was really on herself. “My best friend was not like that. She barely gets her lunch and now she was asking me for a coffee? Just how did that happen?” Joy’s expression was like there was a miracle happening in Wendy’s office.

“You’re over reacting Joy.” Wendy just chuckled with Joy’s expression.

“No I’m not. It’s just—what happened? Are you okay?” Joy puts her hand on Wendy’s forehead.

Wendy hits Joy’s forehead which made the other girl laugh. “So are you going with me or not?”

“Of course I’m going with you!” Joy cling her arm on the other girl’s arm and smiled at her with her eyes.

Wendy giggles with this cute but naughty girl beside her.

They told the staff on Neurology department that they were just going to have a break and went to a nearest café to have some coffee.

 

Seulgi’s POV

 

I was asked by Ms. Irene to buy some coffee so I get down from the office and what Ms. Irene asks me to.

*Ting*

The elevator opened and I quickly get out and walk towards the main door.

I suddenly notice familiar faces in front of me walking also to the main door. I raised my eyebrow seeing that the two people in front of me clinging each other arms and having fun while going outside the hospital.

I followed them and found out that they were going to the same café I was going to.

The two were still laughing at each other while talking. Wait am I stalking them? Why am I following them like—Kang Seulgi, you are supposed to buy what Ms. Irene asks not to peek on someone’s life? shakes my head and fall in the same line with them.

They were so noisy. Were they?  Or Am I just got annoyed of they are acting in front of me?

Then the taller girl leaned closer to the shorter girl and whispered something to her causing the shorter girl to giggle. My eyes narrowed and unconsciously I went to their back.

“Ehem~” The two girl in front of me turned to face me.

Both of them got shocked and get to themselves. “Oh—Hi there Ms. Cute Bear Secretary! Nice to see you” The taller girl smiled at me.

I just raised my eyebrow and glared at her. The shorter girl bowed at me. “Good afternoon Ms. Seulgi”

“GOOD afternoon Dr. Son” Said to her in a cold tone which made the shorter girl got curious with her action.

“Next please!”  The café cashier called them. “Oh it’s our turn. Joy I’ll just get our order. I think you need some talk with Ms. Seulgi” Wendy smiled and walk towards the cashier to order.

I look at Dr. Son with confusion and turned to Joy who’s in front of me. “What are we going to talk about?”

“Uhmm..why suddenly act like..uh—“ Joy said as I was just giving her a cold look.

“Like what?” I asked her with my arm crossed.

“Uhh—are you jealous?” The taller girl scratched her head while asking me.

I snapped out “Huh--? Why would I get jealous?” I feel like my face was heating up.

Joy smiled at me like a puppy. “Oh~ Ms. Cute Bear Secretary~ You’re jealous? Seriously?” She giggled.

I panicked tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter