First~

Fall Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can feel the morning breeze on my skin, as I walk by to the passage with cherry blossom trees. I feel so amazed of what I am seeing, my excitement is also increasing. Today is my first day, first day of being all by myself~

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

 

Doors automatically opened. Here I am, in my casual attire, excitedly entered the door since it's my first day. A pretty girl in suit holding a file approached me.

 

"Excuse me, are you the one who came from uh-- Kae-na-da?" The girl shyly asked. Simply chuckled on her but didn't show it. She' cute. 

 

"Yes, I am. So this is the famous RV Hospital? Hmm..It's very nice. I'm so excited to work here." Unconciously said it in english and smiled to the girl in front of me. The girl just look at me curiously like telling me she didn't understand what's am I saying.

 

"Oh~! I'm very sorry" I bowed to her. "As I was saying this is a very nice Hospital. It's my pleasure to be a part of it." Smiled again to her then she smiled back and offered her hand for a handshake.

 

"By the way, Good morning, I'm Kang Seulgi, but you can just call me Seulgi. I'm the RV Hospital's President Secretary. Welcome Dr. Son." Grabs her hand and did a handshake with her. 

 

 

"It was nice meeting you Ms. Seulgi and good morning to you also."

 

"Let's go this way mam, I will accompany you to your office then I'll ask someone as your guide here in the hospital for familiarization." Seulgi started to walk. 

 

 

"Oh thank you Ms. Seulgi." Gave her a bright smile then followed her. 

 

 

As we walk on by, I let my eyes start to do the familiarization. This hospital is so organized no wonder this is the famous and reliable hospital not only here in Seoul  but in South Korea. Said in my mind.

 

Suddenly, a person caught my whole attention. Though I can only see her back, but.. there is something in her that make me want to know about her, an interesting mysterious lady. I don't know why but I can't get my eyes of her. Her brunette hair, white flawless skin, her, her--- What?! Son Seungwan! She's a girl for God sake! but wait a minute, it's not because i like her so maybe it's not wrong to get interested on her. I snapped back and shake my head. 

 

Then we stopped in front of the elevator Ms.Seulgi let me in first and she get in after me before the door closed I get a glimpse of the lady again, she was turning her head on our direction but sadly the door already closed. Just released a deep sigh after that. Hey! What the h--- Seungwan? You're here for work not for anything else! Shakes again my head.

 

"Are you alright Dr. Son?" I didn't notice that Ms. Seulgi saw me shaking my head.

 

Waving my hands and tried to tell it's nothing. "I'm fine. It's nothing. hehe" I just smiled at her and she just nod at me.

 

We finally came to our destination, the elevator doors opened and Ms. Seulgi walked out first and then I followed her. 

 

Ms. Seulgi unlocked the door in front of us and opened it for me. I am really amazed by how the place was neatly organized. My table already have my name on the table sign. I just nod while walking to my table. The room was painted by a shade of light blue color my favorite color. The view outside my window will surely relieve your stress, the view of nature and patient who's willingly helping themselves to get well. I just smiled looking at them.

 

"Is this already okay with you Dr. Son? Do you want to do some changes? Just tell me and I will tell the management about it." Ms. Seulgi interrupted.

 

I looked back at her and just smile. "No. Actually I really liked it!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter