Butterflies

Fall Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥♥♥

 

 

It was another typical morning. Today is Wendy’s rest day and she decided to sleep more than she used before. Covering herself with a blanket sleeping peacefully and making her way to Neverland, someone jumped on her bed and kept jumping like a child. Wendy groaned and holds the blanket tightly still closing her eyes trying to get back on her sleep.

“UNNIIIIEEE! Wakey wakey!” A cute cheeky voice shouts at the sleeping Wendy while still jumping on her bed.

“Yeri-ah~ please let me stay for few more hours. I really need to sleep” She begged for the younger girl to stop.

“Unnie it’s almost lunch now. And you promised me that we’re going out today” The younger girl stopped then sit beside Wendy’s bed pouting her lips.

Wendy again groaned and felt a sudden guilt towards the girl beside her. She quickly get up moving towards the girl beside her bed facing her back on her and hugged her from her back. “Sorry Yeri-ah~ please forgive your unnie who almost forgot her promise to her dearest little sister” Wendy said while trying to do an aegyo.

 

Yeri on the other side trying to stop herself from laughing, but when Wendy keeps on trying to do aegyo on her, she burst out her laughter. “Unnie stop doing something you cannot do really~ haha”

 

Wendy pouts and tickles the younger girl as her counter attack. “You silly girl” Yeri lay back on Wendy’s bed due to the older girl’s action.

 

“Yah! Unnie stop! Unnie!” Yeri was pushing her unnie who’s on her top tickling her on her weak spots.

“Say please little girl” Wendy laughs at her so called little sister.

“Unnie! Pleasee s-stop!” Yeri cried out loud.

Wendy stopped after hearing the word she wanted to hear and stood up from her place. She then pull the younger girl holding her hands and fixed her hair that were completely messed up.

“Come on. Get yourself ready so we can finally go on with our date” Wendy pat her hand on Yeri’s head who was smiling at her forming her eyes into crescent. “Okay unniiieeeee!” she said excitedly and stepped out from Wendy’s room.

Wendy shakes her head then fixed her bed.

It’s 2 been months when she let Yeri stay in her apartment after their accidental meeting. Yeri was a cheerful, smart, pretty little girl and she do trust her even if they just barely know each other. She does make Wendy’s home from being a cold and lonely to a bright and happy one.

She’s very thankful that Yeri came to her life.

She does everything for her, from preparing what she would wear everyday for work, packed breakfast and sometimes even lunch for her, cleaning the house while she was not around, cheering her up when she was feeling tired and a bit lonely and loving her like her real big sister.

Wendy didn’t feel cold and lonely anymore and that’s because of the people who are always on her side.

 

-

 

Yeri was sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for her unnie to step out from her room. “Unnie aren’t you done yet? I’m hungryyyyy” Yeri pouts while caressing her upper abdomen.

The door on Wendy’s click and finally she stepped out from her room “Aye aye I’m already done. Sorry to keep you waiting” she walks towards Yeri.

“Ahhh finally!” Yeri stood up from sitting and clings her arm on the older girl. “Let’s go!” her eyesmile were shown.

“Okay Princess” Wendy chuckled with the younger girl’s action.

They stepped out from Wendy’s apartment and went to the basement where she parked her car. When they reached the basement, Yeri run to Wendy’s car like a child.

“Unnie! Walk a little faster please haha” Yeri laughs at her.

“I am Yeri. I am” Wendy chuckled and click the unlock button on her car remote key. After a beep, Yeri opened the door and stepped inside beside the driver’s seat and closed it.

Wendy also stepped on the driver’s seat then she starts the car engine but before driving she look at Yeri and smiled as her seatbelt were already fastened. She then fastened her seatbelt and starts to drive.

 

They drove into the nearest mall. Wendy stopped at the mall entrance and left Yeri there told her to wait for her and she will just park the car on the parking lot. The younger girl nods as her response and stood in front of the entrance.

While waiting for Wendy, Yeri counts the number of people who were getting inside the mall so she won’t get bored. Pointing at each person so she won’t get lost in her count, she accidentally hit a woman walking on her side. “Oh! S-sorry miss! I didn’t mean to hit you” Yeri bowed to the woman she hit. “Oh no worries it’s okay” The woman were so gentle and calm.

“Yeri-ah~ Sorry for taking so long~” Wendy approached the younger girl and pat her hand on the girl’s shoulder. She suddenly noticed that Yeri was talking to the woman in front of her. Both of their eyes were on her.

“Wendy?” The woman wearing glasses notices her.

“Joohyun? You’re also here” Wendy said in surprise of seeing Joohyun.

It’s been a week after their dinner “date” and they haven’t seen each other yet til this day.

“It’s good to see you” Joohyun said softly and her eyes the shoulder of Yeri where Wendy’s arm was on it. Her eyebrow raise upon seeing it.

“Good to see you too” Wendy she shyly smiled to the Joohyun. Again she felt the same way on their dinner date.

“You know her unnie?” Yeri asked the older girl beside her. Wendy nods in response to her question.

“She’s the President of the hospital I am working to. Yeri-ah this is Ms. Irene Bae” Wendy introduce her to the younger girl. The girl bowed as respect to the older girl. “Joohyun, this is Yeri, Kim Yerim, she’s staying with me on my apartment”

Joohyun only nods at her. “uhmm..Are you two dating? or a couple already?” she asked.

Wendy and Yeri looked at each other and chuckled. “No we’re not. This girl is like my little sister” Wendy pat her hand on Yeri’s head and mess up her hair.

“Yah unnie my hair!” Yeri pouts at her.

Joohyun again nods to her but this time with a smile on her face. “I see. Hmm..I’ll go now. Good to see you here Wendy and nice meeting you Yeri” she sweetly smiled to them before turning her back and walk again.

“Wait! Joohyun!” Wendy called her. The older girl stopped then faced to the direction of the voice.

“Uhmm..are you free today?” Wendy asked her. Joohyun on the other hand walk back to Wendy and Yeri’s place.

“Well, I was about to go home now. But yeah I’m free today” Joohyun sweetly smiled at her.

“If you want, you can come with us. I’m sure Yeri won’t mind” She looked at Yeri who’s raising her eyebrows in confusion.

“Ah Of course! It’ll be fun hehe” Yeri chuckled turned to look at Wendy again.

Joohyun meet Wendy’s brown eyes, she nods at her. “Okay. I’ll go with you” she said shrugging her shoulders then smiled.

“Great!” Wendy formed a sweet smile meeting again Joohyun’s eyes.

“Uhm..can we just eat first? My stomach is already eating my intestines” Yeri interrupted she’s indeed very hungry.

The older girls laughed at her. “Okay let’s have our lunch first” Wendy pointed out her hand to the entrance of the mall letting Joohyun get in first. Then Yeri and she followed together.

They went to a Chinese restaurant to have lunch. Yeri being a cheerful one keeps on talking while the two older women were just listening to her while they were eating. Wendy would just simply take a glance on Joohyun who’s simply laughing at the younger girl’s stories then smiled to herself after.

Joohyun on the other side was simply enjoying the moment with Wendy and Yeri. It was her first time to go out with some friends beside her closest friend Seulgi the bear because she was quite busy on managing the hospital having little time to go out and unwind.

After taking their lunch, they went to the bowling center due to the request of Yeri who’s now enjoying hitting the bowling pins on her entire play. Joohyun was just sitting on the side watching Yeri and supportive Wendy cheering for the younger girl on her play. Smiling to herself because she admire the closeness of the two girls in front of her. Yeri let out her finishing move, lifting her fist and smiling throughout her ears a hint that she won the game. Wendy clapped her hands cheerfully and tried to whistle but she totally failed making the younger girl laugh at her that make her pout and hit her on her arm.

“Haha I told you not to do things you cannot do” Yeri walk towards the direction of Joohyun still laughing at the older girl.

“Since it’s your day I’ll just let your silly things pass this time” Wendy who was already sitting beside Joohyun said.

Yeri stick out her tongue then chuckled turn her look to Joohyun. “Ms. Irene, aren’t you gonna play? It’s really fun!” Yeri asked her excitedly.

But Joohyun shook her head “I’m not good at p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter