Happiness~

Fall Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I find this picture so cute. I intended to put this picture here. :)

 

-------------------

 

Joy's POV

 

Such a boring day. I sighed.

 

Decided to walk for a while on the hospital's garden.

 

"Good morning Dr. Park" a patient accompanied by her mother greeted me.

 

"Good morning too, Little Miss Princess. How's your morning?" I smiled at her.

 

"Oh it's good! I'm doing fine now" she cutely smiled at me.

 

"Thanks to you Dr. Park. Thanks for taking care of my daugther" her mother expresses her gratitude.

 

"Oh it's my pleasure and I'm happy to take care of your daughter and the other patient no need to thank me" patted my hand to the girl's head.

 

"Please get well soon okay?" winks at her.

 

The girl nods and bowed at me. Then they left to go back to their room.

 

It's just so nice to see patients getting well and not giving up on because of their disease.

 

I'm so happy for them.

 

As I walk by, I saw someone familiar sitting on the bench.

 

Smiling to myself, I walk towards that person.

 

"So how's Ms. Cute Bear like Secretary of the President doing here?" teasingky asked and sit beside this person.

 

She glared at me that made chuckle. "Did I say anything wrong?"

 

"No. But you annoy me A LOT!" She turned her look away from me.

 

"Am I that annoying? Even Wendy said that to me? Does this pretty Dr. Park Sooyoung really look annoying?" Cutely posed in front of her.

 

She chuckled and grabbed my hand and let me sit down beside her. "Please Joy don't ever ever do that again. That's very ANNOYING~" she giggles.

 

So cute and so fluffy.

 

I stared at her lovely smile. I just can't stop staring at her.

 

"You know, you're so lovely" Seriously said to her.

 

"Park Sooyoung, you'll never get me on that joke" she laughs at me.

 

"No! I'm serious here!" Pouted my lips.

 

"Okay fine. Well thank you for the compliment Dr. Joy" She said.

 

"And i'm also serious about the cute bear thing" Suddenly  laughs at her. 

 

She hits me on my arm. "Ouch! That hurts Kang Seulgi" said as I am rubbing my arm.

 

"That's for making fun of me hmmp!" She stood up and started to walk.

 

I quickly followed her.

 

"I was kidding you know. You people are so serious" But I continue to laugh.

 

Seulgi rolled her eyes and continue to walk back to the hospital. She suddenly smiled at me. 

 

A very beautiful smile. Her hair was touch by cool wind that made me feel jealous.

 

I wish I could touch them too.

 

I just wish....

 

 

--

 

Author's POV

 

Seulgi was being called RV Hospital's President.

 

She entered the President's office and saw her standing in front of the window.

 

"Good morning ma'am, Is there anything you need?" Suelgi asked.

 

The lady wears elegant white polo and a black skirt.

 

"Is there something going on with you and Dr. Park?"

 

Seulgi widened her eyes.

 

"What?! Uhh--no-o. We're friends. Very good friends" she nervously answered.

 

The lady chuckled but still looking outside the window.

 

"I was just kidding. I saw you two a while ago in the garden. You seem to be very close~"

 

Seulgi's face is turning red.

 

"Anyways, that's not the reason why I called you here. I want you to tell Dr. Son that I want to talk to her and formally welcome her here in the Hospital. I didn't have the chance to formally welcome her" Ms. President asked Seulgi.

 

Seulgi sighed. "Okay ma'am, I will go now to her office and tell your message for her" Seulgi bowed before turning back towards the door.

 

"One thing" She added.

 

"Yes ma'am?" Seulgi curiously asked.

 

"You two are too cute" she chuckled.

 

Seulgi's face turned red again and bowed for the last time then finally left the President's office.

 

The lady smiled while looking outside the window.

 

 

--

 

 

"Dr. Son?" A nurse called while Wendy was busy checking on her patients file.

 

"Yes? Come in" Wendy said still busy checking the files.

 

"I brought you something to eat" the girl shyly put a pack with food and a drink on her table.

 

Wendy got shocked. And turn her head to the girl in front of her.

 

"Oh you really don't have to do this. But thank you Ms.?" She didn't know the girl's name.

 

"Jung Yein. I'm one of the nurses in Neurology department" she bowed at Wendy.

 

Wendy also bowed at her. "Oh~ Thank you Ms. Jung. But you really don't have to do this" she smiled at her.

 

Nurse Jung suddenly blushed. "Uh I just saw you seems so busy and already forgot to eat so I brought you something to eat" she shyly said.

 

"Oh! Yeah right. I forgot again to eat." Wendy hits her forehead. "Anyways, Thank you for reminding me Ms. Jung" pats her hand. 

 

Nurse Jung just shyly smiled and got blushed.

 

"Oh! What a nice view!" A loud voice interrupted that made them jump.

 

"Park Sooyoung! What have I told you about your voice?" Wendy glared at Joy who's laughing at her.

 

"Sorry but it's just it's my first time seeing you with someone here" Joy chuckled. "Ms. Jung, you came to visit Dr. Son?" She teases the girl.

 

Nurse Jung's face turned red and just bowed her head.

 

Wendy threw something to Joy.

 

Joy quickly turned so she won't get hit by it.

 

"What?! Did I say anything wrong?" Joy chuckled.

 

"Ms. Jung thanks again. You can go now. I have something to do with that annoying girl in front of you" Wendy looked at Joy who's still simply laughing at her.

 

Nurse Jung bowed and left Wendy's office.

 

Wendy turned her eyes again on Joy. "You! You're crazy! Ugh!" Wendy sits on her chair and massages her temple.

 

"Why? I was just asking. It happened to be my first time seeing you with someone. So I got curious. Nurse Jung is cute. Nice choice Wendy" Joy nods.

 

Wendy throws a little book on Joy which hit her on hear head.

 

"Ouch! Why are you people so violent?!" Joy holds her head.

 

"And why are you so annoying?!" Wendy ret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter