Closer

Fall Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Irene slowly opened her eyes lifting up her left hand to cover up the ray of sunshine that dazzling her. She then sits up from the bed she was laying and fixed up her hair. Looking around searching for the person who was beside her last night but she was nowhere to found inside the room so she guessed she was already outside.


Smiling to herself she reminisce that night when she felt a soft pair of lips on her forehead and heard her saying sleep well to her. Wendy didn’t know that she was still wake by that time. 
Irene then stood up and fixed Wendy’s bed before going outside. 


When she opened the door, she smelled something delicious was being cooked. Irene walks towards the kitchen to see who’s in there. She then saw Wendy who was currently cooking.


“Good morning Wendy~” She said while smiling.


Wendy got a little startled and looked back to the person who greeted her. “Oh! Good morning Joohyun! Sorry If I didn’t wake you up, I just felt you need more rest since you just got busy these past few days.” Wendy said while scratching the back of her head.


Irene just smiled at her. “That’s okay and thank you for being concerned. Uhm- Is there anything I can help you with there?”


The younger girl waved her hands. “No!- Uhh I mean- I’ll be done after this. Just sit there and we’ll eat breakfast.” She then smiled at her.


Irene just nod at Wendy who went back to cooking. She sat down on the chair where she can see the younger girl. She can’t help but to smile while watching her. 


“G-good morning Unnies~” Yeri who was walking towards them still scratching her eyes because she just woke up. 


“Good morning Yeri-ah~ Sit here beside me” Irene said and pulled a chair beside.


Yeri nods and obeyed what the older girl said.


Wendy who was already done cooking placed the foods on the table. “Enjoy your breakfast ladies!” she then get off the apron and place it on the side. She opens the refrigerator and gets a pitcher of water, place it on the table and sat in front of Irene.
Irene was about to get some bacon but Wendy also was about to do the same, they look at each other shyly then Wendy just get one and placed it on Irene’s plate.


“Thank you..” The older girl shyly smiled at her.


Wendy smiled also but there is something with that smile that Yeri noticed.


“Ehem-ehem” Yeri then giggled.


Both Irene and Wendy’s face turned red. They just both just started to eat.


There we just silence while they were eating but then Wendy broke it.


“Uhm Joohyun?” Irene looks at her curiously. “Yes Wendy?”


“Uhh—If it’s okay with you, I mean if you’re not doing something today can I ask you to go with me? You know..just hang out..” It’s Wendy’s first time to ask someone to go with her esp. to a girl.


Irene responds quickly. “Of course, I would love too Wendy!- Uhh I- mean I maybe need some time to hang out after being stressed hehe-“ she then lower her head because she felt her face were getting red.


Yeri just laughed at them. “You two are too cute. Maybe I should give you both some space HAHA!” She stood up not because of what she have told but because she’s already done eating. 


“Unnie I’ll be outside with my friends. I’ll go first and prepare. Just take your time unnies okay?” She just placed her dishes on the kitchen sink and smiled at the older girls then winked at them before going to her room.


The older girls chuckled at her. “Sorry..Yeri is just like that always..being silly but she was a nice girl. I am thankful that I found her and she found me. I do not feel so alone like I was before. I owe her my life she saved me from an accident if she didn’t pulled me off I would probably dead by that time haha I am so careless haha” she shooked her head. “This was my way of thanking her.” Wendy smiled and grabs a bite of the bread she was holding.


Irene nods at her. “Uhm..so are you feeling better now?” she asked Wendy.


Wendy looked at her and smiled. “Yes, I am feeling better now. Because of you~” Irene blinks her eyes twice. “Uhh- I- mean all of you who helped me regain myself” awkwardly chuckled.


“I am glad to hear that Wendy. I wish you will feel completely better someday” Irene sweetly smiled at her.


Wendy then became speechless and stared at Irene. Beautiful~ She then get back to herself and eat again.


After a few minutes of talking they were already done eating. 


Irene stood up and started to clean up the table. But Wendy stopped her by holding her hand. Irene felt her face getting warm by that. “I can handle this” the younger girl just smiled at her.


Irene nods and started to walk towards the living room.


“Oh! Joohyun!” Irene stopped from walking then looked back at Wendy. “Yes Wendy?”


“About what I’ve ask you a while ago..Hmm..so are you going out with me?” Wendy shyly asked.


Irene smiled with her eyes forming a crescent like moon. “As I’ve said a while ago, I would love too, Wendy. So it’s a yes”


Wendy cheekily smiled. “Okay I’ll just finish this then I’ll prepare quickly” she then get back to what she was doing.


Irene chuckles “Okay.” She then walks toward the living room. When got there she could see some pictures of her and Yeri in photo frames. She smiled while looking at it.  Then she saw a picture of Wendy with her deceased boyfriend Mark on a mini table. She held it and looks at Wendy being so happy with him. She felt jealous of how happy she was with him. “I wish could see you this happy again.” I hope I could make you happy just like what he did. I wish I was him.


“That’s my boyfriend. He’s Mark.” Wendy timidly smiled.


Irene then puts back the frame on the mini table. “Sorry Wendy-“


“That’s okay Joohyun.” Wendy just smiled at her. Smile without sorrow hiding behind it.


Yeri then came out of her room. “Unnies, I’ll be going first! Take care both of you! Love you both!”

She then gave the two girls a peck on their cheek.


Both Irene and Wendy chuckled. “You take care also little princess. Bye!” Wendy waved her hand.
Yeri already went out of the apartment.


“I’ll be going home first, Wendy. I will just prepare for later. I already asked ajusshi to pick me up.” Irene said.


“Oh- you don’t have to I can let you borrow my clothes if you worry about it.” Wendy insisted.
Irene shook her head. “Thank you Wendy but I also need to go home for some things.”


Wendy just nod at her. “Okay~ Your dress and bag is in on the room. Just let me know if you’re done”


Irene nods and walk to the room to change her clothes. “Okay”. She then gets inside.


Wendy stayed in the living room and look at the frame that Irene held a while ago. She just smiled while looking at it.


The older girl walks out of the room and was ready to go home. “I’ll get going Wendy. Ajusshi is already outside.” She walks closer to Wendy.


Wendy ushered Irene to the door and opened it for her. “Take care going home Joohyun. I’ll see you later.” She smiled.


“Thank you Wendy. See you” Irene waved her hand then went outside.


Wendy stood at door until Irene went inside her car. Irene’s car already left then Wendy closed the door.
She really felt so happy that morning.

-----

When Irene got home, she quickly went up to her room and texted Seulgi. 


>Seul!


Seulgi quickly replied to her. 


> Yes hyun? What happened?!


Irene typed on her phone and send it to Seulgi.


> Nothing haha XD kidding.. Wendy did ask me to go out. What should I do? 


Her phone beeps.


> OMG! Haha of course just be yourself. I know you both well get along and enjoy. :)


She quickly replied to her and put her phone on the bed.


> I’m excited and nervous at the same time. Thank you Seul! See you soon! :)


Seulgi then replied.


> You’ll be fine. Enjoy both of you! ;)


She just looked at it and smiled. Irene quickly walks to the bathroom to get a bath and prepare for her date.


----

At Wonderland Themed Park

Wendy is waiting for Irene on the entrance. She already bought tickets for both of them. She’s wearing a Red-checkered polo, a mickey mouse printed white shirt inside, blue jeans and a sneakers, her hair were tied up pony tailed. She was looking at her phone if there were message from Irene when someone poked on her waist. Wendy holds her chest from being shocked with her eyes widened. She then looked at her side and saw it was Irene.


“Sorry if I startled you Wendy. I didn’t mean it” The older girl shyly smiled.


Wendy shook her head. “Oh! That’s okay! I was just- I just easily got startled hehe- but I’m fine.” She then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter