Welcome Home

Fall Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two weeks already, this is the day that Irene’s been waiting for. The day she would finally see her family again and at the same time the day she will finally introduce Wendy to her father. She knows her father will be glad to see her. She was checking her things for the last time before she proceeds to the airport. 

On the other hand, Wendy was also excited to go back to Canada. She was excited to see Irene’s family and at the same time she was hoping if she could also visit her family. There was a smile on her face as she was closing her luggage.

“Hey unnie~ I can see in your smile how excited you are today.” Yeri sat on Wendy’s bed and hug one of her pillow.
Wendy looks up on her and smile then stood up. “Well I really am princess” she chuckled. “I am glad I can go back to Canada again. I somehow missed there.” She sits beside Yeri. “Don’t go anywhere while I’m not here okay? Don’t let unnie get worry. Message me always and I’ll call you once we got there. Take care of yourself~”

Yeri just giggled at her unnie. “Unnie 2 weeks is just a short time. And don’t worry coz I’ll be a very good girl you know I don’t want you get worry about me. Just enjoy your stay there and have fun with Irene unnie.” Her eyes formed a crescent.

Wendy hugged Yeri. “I know you’re a very good girl. I’ll miss you Princess~”

Yeri chuckled again. “I’ll miss you too Unnie~” She released Wendy from the hug. “Now let’s go and you might miss your flight if we didn’t go now kkk” She gets Wendy’s luggage and held her hand then walk outside. They were now on their way to the airport.

---

At Incheon Airport, 9:55 am.

Irene was already on the waiting area together with Seulgi and Joy when Wendy and Yeri arrived. She was busy checking her phone.
“Hey~ Did you wait for too long?” Irene got startled and look to the person who just spoke.

“Oh don’t worry Wen we also just arrived a while ago.” Joy responded to her and Seulgi on her side nods and smiled.

Wendy sighed in relief. “I thought I’ve made you wait for too long” 

“I’ll wait for you no matter how long Wendy” Irene just spoke up. Everyone then stared at her. She then blinks her eyes. “W-what? W-why are you all staring like that?-“

Seulgi, Joy and Yeri laughs while Wendy on the other hand turns red. “Nothing Hyun. Just don’t mind us.” Seulgi still simply laughs.

Irene then pouts. “You are all mean.”

Flight SJ2129. Flight SJ2129. Please proceed to the boarding area.

Wendy then gets her luggage. “Let’s go Irene. Bye guys I’ll miss you all.” She then hugged Seulgi, Joy and lastly Yeri. “Dr. Annoying Park, please take good care of my patients for the meantime. I owe you this one. Also can you look after my Princess? Take care of her also.” She then cheekily smiled.

Joy made an “Okay” sign. “Don’t worry I’ll take good care of her and your patients just enjoy your stay in Canada. Just don’t forget to bring me something from Canada when you and Ms.Irene go home!” she giggled.

“Okay okay Joy noted” Wendy giggled also.

“Seul, take care also of the hospital while I’m not around. You’re the only one I trusted to look after it. If anything happens just call me.” Irene then hugged Seulgi. “I’ll miss my best friend”

Seulgi just giggled and hugged Irene back. “Hyun you’ll just stay there for two weeks only unless you wanted to stay there. Kkk~ kidding don’t worry okay? Everything will be fine here. ” She then releases Irene. “Go now. Take care of yourselves there”

“We will Seul. We will go now. Bye~” Irene then turned to look at Wendy and then she nods. The younger girl started to walk inside then Irene followed. The three girls then also went to go home. Joy and Seulgi just drove Yeri home safely.

---

It was already already 6:55 am, Canada time, Irene woke up earlier than the arrival time in Toronto. She gently rubs her eyes and turn to look at the person beside her who was still sleeping peacefully. Sunlight was slightly flashing on her face. Irene can’t help but to stare at how beautiful the person beside her. She just stared at her until the person beside her slowly opens her eyes. 

“Good morning Wendy” Irene greeted.

Wendy then turned to look at Irene who was smiling at her and also flashed her warm smile. “Good morning Irene~ Are we in Canada already?” She opens the window and look outside where she can now see the buildings and houses that looks tiny coz there are up in the sky. Her mood brightens and she looked at Irene again while smiling. 

“Yes Wendy we are going to arrive in 20 minutes.” Irene just look at happy Wendy.

After 20 minutes, they finally arrive in Toronto Pearson International airport. Wendy and Irene just waited for their luggage and passed thru the immigration then they went outside.

“Wendy let’s just wait here I’ve called one of our drivers to secretly pick up us. Uhh- Are you somehow hungry? Do you want to eat first?” Irene worriedly asks Wendy.

The younger girl shakes her head and smiled. “I’m not hungry. I’m actually excited to see your family.” 

Irene just smiled at her. “Okay then. I’m so excited too.” She giggled.

Then a black E300 Mercedes Benz Sedan stopped in front of them. The driver gets out of the car and walk towards Irene and Wendy. 

“Good morning Miss Irene and also to you Miss~” The driver bowed to them. He was wearing black suit.

Irene smiled at him. “Good morning Sehun~ It’s been a long time since I last saw you.”

The guy warmly smiled at her. “Yes Miss Irene. Welcome back”

Wendy just look at them with a smile on her face. Irene then put her arm on Wendy’s shoulder. “This is Wendy by the way. She was one of our best Doctors in RV hospital and she was the one who father really wants to meet.” Irene cheekily smiled.

The younger girl shyly smiled and bowed to the guy in front of them. “Hello I’m Wendy nice meeting you”

The guy bowed again to her. “Nice meeting you too Miss Wendy. By the way, let’s go I’m sure Mr. and Mrs. Bae will be glad to see you.” Sehun then opens the passenger seats door for Irene and Wendy. The two girls then get inside the car. Sehun then gets their luggage and put it on the compartment and quickly get back to the driver’s seat. After that Sehun starts to drive to Bae Family’s residence.

It took them 1 and half hour until they finally reached the house of Bae Family. Wendy fell asleep during the ride so Irene gently wakes her up.

“Wendy? We’re here already~” Irene gently taps the younger girl’s shoulder.

The younger girl then slowly opens her eyes. She got startled as soon as she saw Irene were slightly close to her. “W-what? O-oh! I’m sorry I fell asleep.” She then fixed herself.

Irene just giggled on Wendy’s action. “It’s okay. Come on we’re already here in our home.” Irene then opened the door and held Wendy’s hand then walks out of the car. The younger girl just followed her.

Wendy’s mouth formed an “O” shape. She was amazed of how big is the residence of Bae’s here in Canada. She means Irene’s house is already big in Korea but this was much bigger than that. Her jaw drops already.

“You’re cute Wendy. This is my parent’s house not mine I’m also amazed by the fact that their house is this big kkk” Irene chuckled.

Wendy was still amazed. She was just speechless for minutes before she speaks up. “Wow! Just how rich your family are? I mean it’s also yours of course since you’re their child”

“Nah~ I will not think that way. I don’t actually see myself living in this kind of house. It’s so big I don’t think I can clean this in just one day. Haha!” The older girl laughs.

Wendy just laughed also. “I can’t wait to see your family.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter