One Last Cry~

Fall Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Goddess in deed ♥

 

-

 

3 Years ago…

 

Wendy and her boyfriend Mark were walking with their hands holding each other at their favourite park.

You can feel the love on their faces, the happiness on their smile.

Wendy does love her boyfriend so much. No one could ever replace that love she feels inside.

“So what do you want for lunch?” Mark asked her beautiful girlfriend in front of him.

Wendy walking backwards facing Mark with a smile on her face answered. “Hmm..how about…” then she saw a cotton candy stand on the side. “How about that!” she excitedly points to the cotton candy stand she saw.

Mark just laughed at her. He pats his hand on the shorter girl’s head. “But you can’t call that lunch my dear”

Wendy pouts cutely. Mark can’t resist that cuteness of her.

“Okay okay~ you’re just too cute” He smiled and walks towards the cotton candy stand to buy one.

Wendy stays on the side waiting for her boyfriend to come back to her.

Then finally Mark walks towards her. She excitedly smiled at him.

“Here you go little girl” Mark gave the blue cotton candy to her girlfriend.

“Thank You!” Wendy pecked on the guy’s cheek.

Mark just smiled on himself. “Now that you’ve got your cotton candy, where are we going to have our lunch?” he asked.

“I miss eating Korean foods. Can we go on a Korean restaurant?” Wendy said.

“Okay! Korean restaurant as my princess wish” Mark put his arms on the girl’s shoulder.

Wendy enjoyed eating her blue cotton candy.

 

-

 

They went to some place on Toronto where there are Korean stores and restaurants everywhere.

Wendy and Mark were waiting for the go signal for them to walk on the other side of the street to go on a Korean restaurant.

Then the light goes green.

Wendy walk first on the pedestrian lane Mark just stare at her girlfriend before he followed her.

But then Mark heard a screech sound on his right. His eyes got widened and run towards her girlfriend.

He quickly pushed Wendy on the other side of the street.

*BLAG*

Wendy was so shocked. She was about to get up but her right leg hurts. She heard people screaming. Her hearts beats faster. She was turning her face on her back. She covers and then tears flows on her cheeks.

“Mark! Oh my go- Mark!” She tried to stand up even if her leg hurts. She walks slowly towards Mark.

Blood were covering his face. He’s still moving sign that he’s still alive.

Tears flows continuously on the girl’s face. “Mark~ please somebody call an ambulance! Please God~”

Mark was facing towards her still lying on the middle of the street.

Wendy finally got on her boyfriend’s side. She lifts his head and rests it on her left arm. “Mark~ why? Please don’t go~” Wendy sobs in front of his boyfriend with blood covering his face.

Wendy can finally hear the ambulance siren.

“Please stay Mark, I go on with my life without you~” Wendy still sobs while caressing Mark’s face.

Mark just smile on her girlfriend. He lifts his hand and touches her girlfriends face. “I-- love you W-we-ndy. I am so happy to have you on my side. I loved you so much~ Please don’t cry. I-i don’t want to see you cry. Please be happy and go on with your life. I-i will always be by your side” Mark wipes the tears flowing on his girl’s face. Then his hand falls on the ground.

“Mark! P-p-lease don’t go! I can’t imagine my life without you!” Wendy cry out loud as she saw her love closing his eyes and his hand on her face falls on the ground.

“Mark!!!”

 

 

-

 

Tears fall again on Wendy cheeks as she remember that day she won’t ever forget.

She’s holding a bottle of vodka on her hand. She was sitting on the corner of a Bar near her apartment.

“Mark, why? Tell me~ you said you’ll be on my side always but you’re not.” Wendy sobs and pours vodka on her glass. She drinks it like water.

She rest head on the couch because of the dizziness she feel after drinking a lot of vodka.

She suddenly felt someone sit on her side.

She quickly got up and stare the person’s face beside her but she can’t clearly see the face of the said person.

“W-who a-re you? Why are you he-re?” Wendy narrowed her eyes trying to see the person’s face again.

“You’re drunk. Why are you even here?” A worried gentle voice was heard by her.

“Why you even care? I don’t know you. Just mind your own business!” Wendy stood up but suddenly falls back because of the dizziness.

A pair of hand catches her and holds her shoulder.

“Oh~ Thank you~” Wendy face the person on her side.

“Let me get you home. What’s your address?” Wendy just laughed at the person beside her.

“Hehe I forgot my address” Wendy chuckled.

“Okay, come on. Let me just get you out of here before you passed out and fall asleep” This person help Wendy stand up and walk outside.

A black BMW car was waiting outside and when the driver saw them walking him he quickly opened the door and let them get inside the car.

Wendy unconsciously fell asleep after getting inside the person’s car.

The person beside her stares at her face full of sorrow and pain. Then slowly wipes her tears.

“Let’s go home ajusshi~” The person commanded the driver.

“Yes ma’am.” The driver starts the engine and drives the car.

 

-

Wendy’s POV

 

I slowly open my eyes as bright ray of light were dazing my eyes.

“Ouch!” I touched my head that is hurting a lot while getting up.

“W-where am I? what am I doing here?” I noticed my clothes were changed into a loose white shirt and pajamas.

The room were painted purple. You can smell the scent of fabric softeners on the said room even on the shirt I am wearing.

I walk towards the door and get outside. “Hello?~ anyone there?” But no one is answering.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter