Fluffball

Fall Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been how long huhu ~~ :')

---------

 

 

Today is Wendy's schedule to finally visit her family after years of being away from them. She was both nervous and excited. 


Nervous, because for how many years of being away with her family she don't know how to say "Hi" or even say "How are you? It's been many years...” or how her family will react when the see her. She feel so sorry and guilty. She shouldn't have left and be alone chewing the darkness she felt after what happened to Mark when her family is always there for her might be waiting for her to come back and comfort her so she won't feel so lonely and hurt. Though when she decided to fly to Korea, she finally contacted them saying she’s already okay and will be going to back to their hometown and be a doctor again. 


Excited, because she missed her family so much... God knows how she wanted to go home before but she felt like they would be so much worried about her... also because she wanted to tell them all the good things that's happening to her now. She also reminded herself to ask them to come with her to Bae's residence and have dinner with them.

 

"Hmm..Wendy?..."

 

Wendy who was busy tying her shoes looked up at the girl standing in front of her. "Uhh... Yes Joohyun?.. What is it?"

 

Irene bites her lower lip, kinda hesitant if she would say it or not, but then she really wanted to so... "Uhm is it okay if I come with you? I mean I also wanted to visit where you live and meet your family... But if it's not okay-"

 

"Sure! That would be awesome!" Wendy cheekily smiled answering Irene who wasn't finished with what she was going to say. She's finally done with her shoes and cheerfully stood up. "So... I will be waiting for you... Go get yourself ready Hyun"

 

Irene's face brightens and nods on what Wendy has said. "Okay okay! I'll be quick. Wait for me!"

 

Wendy nods smiling with her eyes forming a crescent moon. "I'll just go outside and breathe some fresh air while waiting."

 

Irene quickly went towards her room not wanting for Wendy to wait.

 

"I guess I should give them a call before I go? Or message them? Ugh I don't know what to do-" Wendy said while walking in the garden.

 

"Is there something that bothers you Wendy?" The girl widens her eyes being surprised of someone who suddenly talked and looked behind her. 

 

"Oh~ Mrs. Bae.. Good morning~" Wendy bows to the lady. "Uhmm.. Actually yes...” 

 

The lady smiled warmly to her. "No need to be so much formal. Just call me Mom just like how you call my husband Dad." 

 

"O-okay Mom-" Wendy suddenly became shy. 

 

"So what's bothering you Wendy?" Mrs. Bae asked.

 

Wendy was too shy but she finally talked about it. "Actually.. I am having a small problem upon visiting my family. I don't know if I should message or call them first? Cause it's been years since I left home and didn't talk to them for so long. Well, I started sending them messages before I went back and when I'm already in Korea but still.... I don't know if I should let them know first or surprise them... Something like that... “Wendy sighs after talking. 

 

Mrs. Bae pats Wendy's head. "You shouldn't be so worried. Because they are your family, no matter what happened they will welcome you warmly and hug you tightly seeing you after years of being away. They would be glad for sure and would be so much relieved because you are doing great now." 

 

"Should I message them first? So they would know I am finally going home?" Wendy look at Mrs. Bae asking for a go signal and the lady did nods and pat her head which made Wendy decided to message her Mom saying she will come home. 

 

+++++

“Sorry if I borrowed one of your family’s car.” Wendy took a quick shy look at the girl beside her.


“No worries Wendy. I actually like it because you’re the driver.” Irene giggles. “It’s been how long since you drive with me. It feels… it feels so nice.” She sweetly smiled and looked outside.


She lowered the car window and feel the breeze of the wind on her palm. The sun is perfectly shining on a clear blue sky. She sees only green trees very different from the busy streets of Seoul where you can only see tall buildings and cars. Truly it is a nice feeling, that’s what Irene really feel as of this moment. Somehow nervous because she will meet Wendy’s family for the first time but more of being excited.  


It took them almost 3 hours from Bae’s mansion to arrive to Shon’s family’s house. Irene fell asleep on their way because of the relaxing ambiance during their trip.


Wendy did a few stretches before she turned to wake the sleeping beauty beside her. She took a few minutes to stare at the said sleeping beauty and smiled then gently taps Irene shoulders to wake her up.


“Joohyun?.. Uhm..we’re here already..”  But Irene seems to be in deep sleep already so Wendy tried to wake her up again. “Hyun.. wake up.. We’re here.” Then the girl slightly moved and slowly opens her eyes.


“W-wendy.. I..I’m sorry I fell as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter