Never Don't Mind About a Thing

Never Don't Mind About a Thing [editing/revising/changing plot a little]

(A/N: it’s snowing outside *le gasp*, so I decided to write about something that had to do with the snow, but there's still some hunhan and stuff that has to do with the plot... anyways… enjoy!)


(flash forward)

“Sehunnie it’s snowing” a soft voice woke Sehun up,

“Luhan?” Sehun- with his eyes still closed, turned toward the direction in which the soft voice had come from.

“it’s so beautiful” Luhan continued.

Like you.

Sehun opened up his eyes and found himself smile when his eyes found Luhan.

The small boy was curled up in the blue couch as he stared out the window at the white flakes floating down to earth.

“it feels like the world is moving towards you when you look up at the sky” Luhan explains.

Sehun threw back the covers, got out of bed- wincing slightly when his feet hit the icy floor- and made his way toward Luhan.

“Luhan you're going to catch a cold” Sehun scolded once he touched Luhan’s freezing hands

“It’s ok- I have you too keep me warm” Luhan tore his eyes away from the snow, and stared right into Sehun’s eyes.

Sehun felt his heart skip a beat.

“aish Luhan- you’re making me blush!” Sehun whined,
“you’re cute when you’re flustered” Luhan teased,

“aaah Luhan!” Sehun picked Luhan up off of the couch, “you’re going back under those covers- or you’ll definitely be sick tomorrow!”

“Sehunnnie” it was Luhan’s turn to whine, “you didn’t even look at the snow”

“aish Luhan- it’s not that great” Sehun snorted

“but it’s beautiful” Luhan muttered,

“well- it’ll just watch you. You make the snow look ugly in comparison” Sehun brushed Luhan’s hair out of his eyes, and felt himself laugh when a small blush spreads across Luhan’s soft cheeks.

“Oh Sehun” Luhan muttered, “stop it”

“it’s the truth” Sehun replied as they cuddled underneath the warm sheets.


-Back to the present-

(4 months pass)  

Homework.

College Apps

Homework

Sports

Homework

Little to no time with Sehun.

Luhan felt like his back was going to break by the time he got to his 7th period (free period) on Friday.

I’m a senior, yet I still have to carry all these textbooks.

“this is ridiculous” Luhan muttered as he sat down next to Baekhyun who was busy scrolling through tumblr.

“the fact that you’re wearing that nerdy sweatshirt again? or the fact that you’re back to being cute Luhan again?” Baekhyun teased

“you’re just jealous of my Iron man swag” Luhan shot back at Baekhyun. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow at Luhan.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH BEING CUTE?” Luhan nearly screamed, “I can get anywhere and anything by doing aegyo”

Baekhyun snorted

“maybe if you tried being cute, you’ll be noticed by Chany-”

“Stahhhpppp” Baekhyun immediately dropped his cool boy act and grabbed Luhan, “don’t you dare bring him up to win this argument!”

“you know” Luhan continued as he tried to dodge Baekhyun’s slaps, “he’s best buddies with Sehun”

Baekhyun stopped trying to slap the smaller boy, and Luhan quickly slipped out of Baekhyun’s grasp.

“really!?” Baekhyun exclaimed

“yeah man” Luhan replied trying to to smile at Baekhyun’s excited little face.

buzz

“gimme a minute Baek” Luhan said, and Baekhyun nodded enthusiastically.

 

Luhan felt his heart flutter as he opened the text message, it was probably not important, but his heart still did a little dance whenever he saw Sehunnie pop on his screen.

From- Sehunnie ♡

Lu, you wanna see my new dance?

 

To- Sehunnie ♡

yessss <3

(will Chanyeollie be there?)

 

From Sehunnie♡

ofc

why?

 

To Sehunnie ♡

he’s got a secret admirer

 

From Sehunnie ♡

HA! yes! Bring that secret admirer too,

 

To Sehunnie ♡

okie dokie! cya soon  <3

 

From Sehunnie ♡

can’t wait <3

 

“let’s go see Chanyeollie” Luhan grabbed his heavy bag and motioned for Baekhyun to follow.

“ri-right now?” Baekhyun seemed so shocked

“yeah!” Luhan reached down and pulled Baekhyun out his chair, “let’s go! Don’t want to keep Chanyeollie waiting!”

“aish Luhan!” Baekhyun smacked Luhan, and then both of them fast walked down to the dance studio.

-

“is my hair alright?” Baekhyun asked for the fifth time,

“yes Baek, you look great” Luhan sighed as he reached for the door,

“I’m so nervousssssss Lulu” Baekhyun squeaked,

“oh, what happened to the confident playboy persona?” Luhan teased

“it died!” Baekhyun whispered

“just be yourself” Luhan chuckled and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair “this guy will like you- trust me”

and Luhan opened the door.

-

“Luhan!” Sehun was the first to notice the two small boys that walked into the room,

“Sehun!” Luhan’s practically ran over to Sehun, and gave him a hug.

Oh

Sehun heard his friends chuckle. Luhan, suddenly realizing what he did, pulled away from Sehun and blushed profusely.

“Luhan, meet Kai, Chanyeol, and D.O” Sehun said,

“hello” Luhan did a small little bow, and gave them all a small smile.

One of the boys, not introduced by Sehun, spoke up, “Lu-ge, we should be the ones bowing”  and gave Luhan a small bow.

“Lay, it’s okay” Luhan chuckled and they did their manly handshake thing.

“Lay, Kai, Chanyeol, and D.O, meet my friend Baekhyun” everyone had forgotten about the latter until Luhan pulled him back into the conversation.

“hello” Baekhyun squeaked and did a small bow,

“I like the hair” the boy named Chanyeol said, “not everyone can rock silver”  

“th-thank y-you” Baekhyun stuttered as he nervously ran his hand through his hair,

“you know- it’s not a compliment if it’s true” Chanyeol teased.

Sehun and Luhan looked at eachother and resisted the urge to laugh.

“let’s keep this PG” D.O muttered, every turned to the shorter boy, “can we dance and sing already?”

“alright, let’s do this” Lay said.

“hit it” Chanyeol said, and Kai started the music.

~~~

Luhan could not believe his eyes. Almost immediately, the 5 boys they were just talking with turned into different people.

They were singing too.

“This street is completely crazy. Strangers in between people. Every moment that we’re together like boom boom boom boom boom. What up” Luhan could not believe his eyes when Kai opened up his mouth and sang those words.

Luhan looked over at Baekhyun- the other boy seemed just as starstruck as Luhan felt.

“Say my name. If you become my light and pull me through this chaotic place. I’ll hold you and never change, I’ll hold you and face those who left me.” Chanyeol rapped and danced this whole part with his eyes on Baekhyun the whole time.

Baekhyun just stared at the dancing Chanyeol.

“Never don’t mind about a thing” Sehun shot Luhan a little wink.

Oh. Sehun.

Luhan felt himself blush as the boys continued to dance.

What am I going to do without this boy?