Head Injuries

Never Don't Mind About a Thing [editing/revising/changing plot a little]

Luhan spent the next 55 minutes of English class internally slamming his head onto the desk.

I just had to blush and stutter my way through the conversation.

I just had to loose my chill.

Sehun spent the whole time tapping this newly borrowed pen on the desk.

Tap

Tap

Tap

Luhan felt as if Sehun was purposely tapping the pen to get his attention, but he didn’t dare shift is eyes toward Sehun. Luhan couldn't even focus on the teacher's lecture as Sehun tapped his pen again and again. Luhan felt himself frown, and the tapping stopped. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Sehun put the pen down. Xiumin who was smiling next to them couldn't help but find the scene next to him like something out of a sitcom. They're so cute. The whole school ships them and they're totally oblivious to it. 

Luhan sighed and dragged his hand through his messy hair and tapped his notebook.

When is the bell going to ring? Luhan thought, and as if his prayers were answered the shrill shriek of the bell cut through the silence of the classroom.

“Lu-” Sehun began, ready to hand back the pen

But Luhan was one of the first ones out the door.

-

Luhan spent the next few periods being lectured and handed textbooks, he’d completely forgotten about the whole incident with Sehun, and he was happily talking with his friends. Many of his new friends, Tao, Kris, Angela, and Yingwen shared classes with him. They shared summer stories and talked about things they were going to do this year. He was so excited about what the future was going to hold. Everything was going so well! Then dance class happened.

“Luhan! It’s been too long!” as soon as Luhan set foot into the dance studio, he was attacked by Baekhyun.

“haha, nice to see you too” Luhan mumbled back through Baekhyun’s hug. He saw Kai out of the corner of his eye smirking at the two boys, his blue eyes glistening and a smirk plastered on his perfect face.

“he’s right behind us by the way” Baekhyun whispered, “don’t get all red and squeaky ok?”

"What?"

"Just be calm okay?"

"What do you mean?" Luhan, confused by what Baekhyun’s hint, pulled away quickly and turned around trying to figure out what Baekhyun was talking about.

“Baek-” Luhan realized just a tad bit too late, and his face collided with something or more like someone sending him doubling over in pain.

“owie” was all Luhan mumbled as he put his hand on his nose

“oh man, I’m sorry” a familiar voice responded, and Luhan felt a hand on his arm. Luhan peaked through his fingers and saw himself staring into Sehun’s eyes. Luhan was mortally embarrased, he dropped his heavy bag on Sehun's foot and immediately backed away. Kai and his friends had stopped talking to look at what was going on

“Hey let me take a look,” Sehun said with worry in his voice, while Luhan made a noise somewhat equivalent to what a small mouse makes while being squeezed.

“come on Luhan” Sehun was trying to pry Luhan’s hands away from Luhan’s face, Luhan blushed deeper when their hands made contact.

“I’m fine” Luhan mumbled into his hands, Sehun who was too busy trying to get Luhan to take his hands off his face suddenly blurted out

“come on Luhan, let me see that pretty face of yours”

Both boys froze.

Luhan’s hands dropped to his side, revealing his tomato red face.

Sehun’s hands also dropped to his sides.

They stared at each other.

Did he really just say that?

Did I really just say that?

Sehun immediately composed himself and placed a hand on Luhan's nose

"Well, good news is that it’s not going to bruise”

“...” Luhan was lost in Sehun's brown eyes.

“I’m sorry for hurting your nose, I’ll make it up to you”

“...” Luhan didn't know what to do. This hot piece of a guy was saying he would give Luhan and IOU... It was a dream come true

“Luhan say something”

“...” Why are you so pretty?

“hyunggggg, I’m sorry, will you please forgive m-”

“do you really think I’m pretty?” Luhan blushed harder

“...” Sehun paused

“...” Luhan kicked himselg internally

“yes.”

HOLY . Luhan was floating on cloud 9... this day couldn't get any bettter.

-

the 2 boys stood there, staring at each other until….

“SEHUN, GET YOUR LITTLE OVER HERE”

Sehun turned his head toward the voice

“I’ll be there in a minute Kai” he said calmly, and then turned back to Luhan

“I’m sorry about this” he said and touched Luhan’s little nose gently, “I’ll make it up to you okay?”

And before Luhan could respond, Sehun walked away (with a bounce in his step) to the other boy named “Kai”

~~~~~

I've gotten a lil better at writing. 

I hope you guys haven't given up on meeeee 3

I miss this. 

Let me know what you think! (shamelessly begging for people to talke to me about exo bc OMFG THEY'RE DOING SO WELL. *FANGIRLS REAL HARD* I LOVE THEM SO MUCH)