Kisses

Never Don't Mind About a Thing [editing/revising/changing plot a little]

I have this weird theory that people are drawn to each other because their atoms were close together when the universe was created- and over time the atoms keep coming back together

~some random tumblr anon quote

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡


“I love you”

Luhan smiled when he replayed the memory of Sehun’s saying those beautiful words.

it was probably just a dream.

Luhan kept his eyes closed.

I never really got the chance to say it back.

Luhan sighed and got up- well tried to get up.

huh?

Luhan opened up his eyes, he wasn’t on his bed- he was lying on the tattered little blue couch in his room.

what?

Luhan turned his head slightly and he found himself looking at

Sehun?

-

Xiumin was busy making pancakes for bleary eyed Chen and a grumbling Baekhyun when he heard a thump from upstairs.

huh?

“did you year that?” Xiumin asked. There was no response from the other 2 boys. Xiumin glanced at the clock on the kitchen wall, and he flipped the pancake on the pan.

“I’ll be right back” Xiumin said as he hastily took off his apron, “eat these first” he added, as he set a plate of pancakes between the two half asleep boys.

“thanks hyung” both of them mumbled, but Xiumin was already out the kitchen- making a beeline for Luhan’s room.

“-it’s ok, honestly I’m ok”  Xiumin stopped as soon as he heard voices,

“I’m so sorry hyung” Xiumin frowned- that was not Luhan’s voice.

“I’m the one who fell out off the couch, don’t be sorry”

“I should’ve moved you onto the bed, if I did your arm wouldn’t be hurting”

Xiumin’s eyes got big as he continued to listen.

Luhan finally got Sehun? AND Sehun stayed the night?

“it’s okay! I’m fine”

“look it’s bruising, you’re not ok-” Sehun stopped talking.

Xiumin rolled his eyes

they’re kissing, I know it

*knock, knock*

Xiumin opened the door to find Luhan and Sehun kissing on the ground.

“alright boys, let’s keep it PG 13” Xiumin deadpanned, and internally smiled while he watched Sehun and Luhan spring apart.

“Xiu-xiu-xiumin” Luhan stuttered looking mortally embarrassed.

“I made pancakes again” Xiumin smiled and nodded at Luhan, “I’ll make extra for our guest” Xiumin added.

“thank you hyung” Sehun thanked Xiumin politely,

“good choice Luhan, at least this one is polite”

now it was Sehun’s turn to blush.


Xiumin left Sehun and Luhan and rushed back to making pancakes. By the time he slid into the kitchen, he found 3 plates of pancakes waiting for him.

“you’re welcome” Chen breamed at Xiumin while he flipped another pancake (Chen was even wearing the little apron that Xiumin wore).

“Chen, you didn’t have too!” Xiumin exclaimed, “here you go eat- let me finish it”

“but hyung, you always do so much” Chen whined, “let me do something at least ” Chen gave Xiumin a pout that melted Xiumin’s heart.

“alright, alright” Xiumin said, and he went to go sit down at the dining table.

-

“do you like the design on that one?” Chen suddenly blurted before Xiumin cut into his 3rd pancake.

huh?

Xiumin looked down at the pancake and saw that there were little hearts on it, he swallowed hard.

“yeah” Xiumin replied, not daring to look at Chen- he could feel his heart racing. Chen, noticed Xiumin’s behavior, Chen internally cursed himself.

I’m being too forward.

“it’s beautiful” Xiumin felt the words slip out of his mouth before he could stop them. Chen, who was in the middle of flipping a pancake, stopped, and the pancake flipped onto the counter. In his hurry to clean up the mess, Chen reached across to crab the pancake and-

“AHH” Chen’s little scream, shocked Xiumin out of his thoughts.

“Chen!” Xiumin shot up out of his chair, and rushed to the younger one- who had just burned his hand.

“ah- it’s nothing hyung!” Chen said quickly, hiding the wound from Xiumin.

“let me see!” Xiumin reached for Chen’s hand and found a bright red mark on Chen’s hand. “Come here” Xiumin gently pulled Chen towards the sink, and turned the faucet on.

“You’ve got to be more careful” Xiumin said as he stuck Chen’s hand under the icy water, Chen gave him no response. Xiumin finally looked up at Chen, and found the younger one holding back tears.

“Oh come here” Xiumin pulled Chen into a hug,

“I was just trying to help” Chen muttered quietly and Xiumin felt his shirt dampen from Chen’s tears.

“ah-ya Chen” Xiumin playfully scolded, “you’re too nice”

hyunggggg” Chen whined as he looked at Xiumin “I’m trying here”

what does he mean?

Xiumin gave Chen a confused look,

hyung, I’ve been trying to tell you for months!” Chen blurted out, “you were always too busy to notice! I thought that maybe if I took some of the load off your shoulders you would notice it!”

what?

Xiumin didn’t know what to say,

“Chen- I- uh” Xiumin was lost for words

“it’s okay, I was too forward” Chen said with a sad frown, “I’m sorry hyung”

Chen tried to pull away, but Xiumin held on.

“all this time?” Xiumin looked at Chen

“I didn’t want to make things awkward!” Chen whined

“well, now you’re hurt!” Xiumin whined back.

Xiumin could feel his heart beating so fast.

Finally- after all these years.

Chen felt as if his heart would burst.

Xiumin leaned in, and Chen raised his chin to meet Xiumin’s lips.

Xiumin never felt so right.

Chen never felt so happy.

“well” a high pitched voice pulled the 2 out of their dream-like state

“Luhan!” Sehun scolded Luhan, “you interrupted them!” Sehun turned and bowed deeply at the other 2 blushing boys.

“I’m so sorry about this, we’ll be waiting outside” then, Sehun grabbed Luhan’s hand and promptly dragged him out of the room.

“take your time!” Luhan added with a giggle

"aish! Luhan!" Chen screamed after them, "I'm going to-"

Xiumin went in for another kiss.

There were no complaints from Chen after that.

~~~~~

A/N: heh- some Xiuchen shipping :P, ill be writing more hunhan stuff- but this was just too fun to write! :3

Thanks for reading!!!! <3

~Wenwen