Conflicts never end

Never Don't Mind About a Thing [editing/revising/changing plot a little]

I'm thinking of twisting the plot- Hunhan plots are getting a little tiring to write. I want to switch it up. (Please don't hate me)


“the risk i took was calculated, but man, I’m bad at math” ~quote by me

----

A lot has happened in the few months that Luhan and Sehun had been dating.

Kai had a mental breakdown and tried to kill himself. He was sent to a hospital for help .

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were on the verge of breaking up because of different interests.

Xiumin and Chen were still going strong, but you could tell that the “love” between them had faded a little.

Stress and pressure of Senior year was getting to them.

-

“Remember back in Junior year when you ignored me?” Luhan asked Sehun suddenly

“Oh please don’t remind me” Sehun frowned in Luhan’s direction, but Luhan just chuckled,

“I kept trying to get you to like me” Luhan continued with a weird look on his face, “I did”

“Lulu, what’s wrong” Sehun felt that something was off,

“but now that I look back at it, is it really worth it?” Luhan sighed

“Luhan please tell me what’s wrong” Sehun hated when Luhan was like this- the poor boy was already stressed enough- he didn’t need to emotionally sad.

“have you been cheating on me?”

Sehun couldn’t believed his ears, "what?” Sehun exclaimed, “is this a joke?”

Luhan’s face said otherwise.

“no” Luhan mumbled,

“Luhan, why are you asking all these questions?” Sehun tried to reach for Luhan’s hand but Luhan just shied away,

“I know you and Kai are best of friends, but I didn’t expect you guys to do things and not tell me” Luhan whimpered,

“Luhan,” Sehun felt a bit annoyed, this wasn’t the first time that Luhan had brought up Kai, “Kai’s been going through a lot, and he needs me to help him.”

Luhan looks down at his hands, and doesn’t say a word.

“Luhan, I love yo-”

“Sehun, stop- you can’t use that as a way to get me to shut up! We both know there’s more to this than you want to show” Luhan interrupted. Sehun opened his mouth to argue but Luhan holds up a hand to signal that he wasn’t done yet.

“Your history with Kai is rocky and emotional. He as your first love.” Luhan’s voice shook a little, “you’ve even explained to me that you still had some feelings for him!”

Sehun didn’t know what to say.

“So, now that you’re going to cafes with him to help him study or going to his house to help him with dancing- something you never did for me- it’s making me doubt the things you’ve said these past months.” Luhan dragged a hand across his face to wipe away tears

“Luhan, please don’t cry” Sehun tried to give Luhan a hug, but the older boy just pulls away, “I love you, I really do. But Kai needs me, and I need to help him through this time.” Sehun reaches for Luhan but the latter just shrinks away again.

“fine” Luhan had tears flowing down his face, “fine, you can go help Kai.”

Sehun let out a breath.

“in fact Kai can keep you.” Luhan was beyond angry, “I’m not going to be in the way of you guys, and I’m certainly not going to fight with Kai over you.”

“Luhan, what do you mean-”

“STOP acting like I’m dumb, I saw that kiss, and Kai even had the nerve to rub it IN MY FACE”

Sehun couldn’t breathe.

“what- Luhan”

“You got drunk with Kai, and made out with him” Luhan was sobbing, “I didn’t want to say anything, but because of that I’m suffering! I don’t want that, and I don’t deserve that!”

“Luhan, it wasn’t like that-”

“I’m going to say this again.” Luhan sniffled, “I’m not going to fight for you, because even if I win, Kai will always have a part of you- and you’ll always want a part of him.” Luhan wiped away his tears, “so go be with him, go help him” Luhan picked up his stuff, “I’ll need some time and space to think, I don’t think I can take another day of this pain”

“Luhan, no, please” Sehun reached out for Luhan but his hyung just shook him off,

“I don’t want to be apart of something that hurts me, and I’m so done with the chase” Luhan stated, “I deserve to be happy too”

and with that- Luhan turned and walked away.


Thanks for reading. Should I keep Hunhan going or nah? ~Wenwen