Day one POVs

Never Don't Mind About a Thing [editing/revising/changing plot a little]

♫♪♫

(flash back to this morning):

Luhan POV

I took a deep breath and stared at my reflection. A boy in a white shirt with reddish eyes and  hair stuck up and messy beyond control looked back at me. I had spent the summer clicking away at the computer screen Baek, we basically spend all the money we had on different champion skins, and it was pathetic. I frowned as a poked at the pizza stain on my white shirt, I really needed to do laundry as well. As I filled up my plastic cup with water, and pushed some toothpaste into my toothbrush I started to think about the new school year.

It was my senior year. I was allowed to have 2 free periods, and I was already done with college stuff. I'm going to be playing soccer for the rest of my life, and SM University wanted me to join their singing department. Everything was working out. But my dumb brain wasn't even thinking about that. It was stuck on this one boy. Oh ing Sehun.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I started thinking about him.

Stop thinking about him, he barely looks at you, he barely talks to you, he’s way to bad for you.  Plus, you basically hinted you wanted to get with him, and he ignored you.  

I spat out the toothpaste and rinsed out my mouth. Maybe it’ll be different this year.

Maybe it’ll be different,

because I'm done chasing this year.

♫♪♫

Sehun’s POV-

Kai was busy showing me some risky texts from his hook up over the summer as the same little blue car park into the same little parking spot, and the same four boys climb out of it. I stepped out of the neon red car Kai had driven to school today, and casually looked in the direction of the blue car. I was looking for someone. A blue haired boy with a baozi like face stepped out first, then the driver- who had dyed his hair a weird dark black. I was about to scream for them to get out faster. Where was Luhan? Where was that hopeless boy? The little doe eyed child who had a crush on me for a whole year?

A guy got out smoothly from the blue car and went to go open up the trunk

wait- was that Luhan?

That boy nonchalantly grabbed his red sports, dragged his hand through his hair. He paused mid drag when another boy with pink hair probably Baek said something in his direction. The boy with the red sports bag, hesitated, and then he turned around.

I in a breath, when I finally saw the face of the boy. It was definitely Luhan. But something was different. His tie was loose, his shirt was ruffled, and his hair was messily tossed to the side.

Luhan’s were covered by dark shades, but I could feel his eyes on me.

blink

blink

blink

and his pink lips turned into a smirk. God damn. I could literally feel him roll his eyes as he turned around, slammed down the trunk door and strutted away.

Well that's something.

 

~~~

2 chapters in a day.... welp

hope you liked that!

let me know what you think in comments :)

~Wenwen