You hurt me

Never Don't Mind About a Thing [editing/revising/changing plot a little]

Oh look at me! I wrote another chapter, and it's so ing tragic. Hur dur. 

Enjoy (and comment- so I can get a sense of what to write next)


-Luhan pov-

You’d think after 2 weeks, the thought of Sehun kissing another boy wouldn’t hurt me anymore.

But it still does.

I never really explored and thought about my feelings for Sehun, and that’s probably why I didn’t realize how much I felt for him and loved him until he hurt me.

It feels like man.

In the beginning it was all butterflies in the stomach and giggles, we were just 2 young boys in a big big world.

I loved him, and I assumed he loved me just as much as I loved him.

Why was I so stupid?

Why did I just assume that we both could feel what I feel, and think what I think.

So here I am, lying in my bed, my eyes red, my pillow damp, and I’m also wasting boxes of tissues over him- I feel like a fool.

What do I think about love now?

Well, for starters it , but also it felt good.

Love is about giving and taking. It only works when both sides of the party willingly sacrifice some things for better things.

You can’t have everything. Life doesn’t work that way- and it certainly doesn’t work like that in love.

Sometime people don’t realize this over the racing heartbeats, the laughing, the giggling, and the kissing.

You’ll only realize it won’t work when reality hits you like a ton of bricks.