Chapter 2: Suddenly

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah, it's raining a lot. I guess i have to accompany you to home?" Baekhyun said and smiled widely.

Chanyeol looked at him confused and the smile made his heart kinda flutter, he kept looking at the shorter boy and smiled, Completely forgetting about the stupid bet.

----------------------

 

"I'm Baekhyun, your class president." Baekhyun laughed thinking how stupid that sounded.

"I'm-" 

"Park Chanyeol" he got cut by Baekhyun. "Park Chanyeol, the said perfect Park Chanyeol, but not so perfect in classes, 16 years old. Kim Jongin aka Kai's bestfriend? I know." Baekhyun said smiling, he offered his hand. Chanyeol stared at him completely confused how the shorter boy knew so much about him.

"Well, if you're thinking how i know so much about you don't forget that I'm the class president." 

"Ooh,...." Chanyeol replied not knowing what to say. 

"Well, you live pretty close to me so if you don't want to get wet i suggest you to set you off at home." Baekhyun said looking in front of him probably looking at the rain. 

"S-sure" Chanyeol replied and mentally face palming to himself because of the sudden stutter. 

"Can you hold it?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol offering the umbrella to him. 

"Y-yeah, sure."

"Wait a second." Baekhyun said he was looking for his phone. 

"Wanna listen to some music?" 

"Sure..." 

They both inserted their earphones and Baekhyun decided to listen to 

[Kim bo kyung - Suddenly]

(Tap on the audio to play it)

 

While they were walking they both kept stealing glances from each other.

'Why was i acting like this? All shy, this isn't me this isn't how Park Chanyeol is. Is it really because of the bet or?.. No no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter