Chapter 9: heartbreaks

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byun Baekhyun, I hate you!"...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How freaking stupid am I?!

I'm the most dumbest, stupids person on earth! I did something horrible to Baekhyun, I shouldn't have done that but I was so mad I just ugh!!!!

.

.

[Flashback]

"It's been a week ever since I talked to Baekhyun. I miss him so much. 

I wanna hold his hand, I want to feel his touch.

I decided to apologize to baekhyun for being so dumb and for being mad for a stupid reason, just because I was jealous I hurt him with my words.

As I was walking through the hallway o heard people talking about something and I felt eyes on me.

What's going on? I thought to myself."

(×"oh, so Baekhyun is cheating on Chanyeol? Uwah, he's got guts. They said that he was kissing Sehun in front of the toilets."×)

I stood there in pure shock, I couldn't move. They saw Baekhyun kissing with Sehun?!"

I started moving towards the classroom. I saw those two sitting there, I grabbed Sehun by his collar and started hitting him. Baekhyun was trying to stop me.

"Yah, Chanyeol stop it!"

"Stop what?! You cheated on me and you're expecting from me to accept this?! I thought you weren't like this, you ! You're disgusting. And you know what?! I dated you because we had a deal with Kai, so it was just a bet! You're disgusting!"

He slapped me, he had tears in his eyes. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter