Chapter 3: Happiness..

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He opened his eyes when there was only silence and saw tears in Baekhyun's eyes he got worried thinking that he said something wrong but no, Baekhyun kissed him and that was his answer. "Yes" he whispered against Chanyeol's lips, that's what made Chanyeol smile. 

He was actually happy, his heart was beating fast. 'Is this how love feels like?' He thought to himself and hugged Baekhyun. 

------------------------------------------------------

 

*Congrats Hyung, you did it!* Chanyeol received a text from Kai.

*Yeah* was the only word Chanyeol typed and sent him. 

*Well, your time starts now. We have 2 months to see what'll happen.*

Chanyeol received another text from Kai. He sighed, and replied. *i know, gnight.*

"How does he know about it?" He thought but brushed it off.

He threw his phone on his bed and let himself fall on the bed. He was thinking about what happened a couple of hours ago. He asked Baekhyun out. Should he feel happy? 

When he hugged Baek and kissed those lips the world stopped, it was only Baekhyun and him. He forgot about the bet he forgot about the world. 

How cruel it is his happiness didn't last longer that day, when he got home he received a text from Kai reminding him of the bet. 

As he kept tossing around in the bed he felt his phone thrilling. It was a text from Baekhyun. 

*How are you? Did you get home safely? I miss your warmth already..*

When he saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter