Chapter 6: Confusion

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He suddenly woke up to Baekhyun's voice calling him! He was breathing heavily and there were tears streaming down his face as he hugged Baekhyun. "Shtt, Yeollie it was a dream." Baekhyun patted his back gently.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

- 1 week later -

As a week passed by, Chanyeol still couldn't get over his dream. He tried many ways to forget about it but no, it didn't help. It was only getting worse. 

Baekhyun and Sehun were suddenly getting along really well. It would be a lie if he said he wasn't jealous. 

But he trusted his Baek. 

Baek would never do such a thing,... Right? He wasn't sure either. 

Jealousy was eating him up. 

He was getting mad for the tiniest thing. No, this wasn't how the actual Park Chanyeol is.

He should trust his lover and forget about all those ridiculous things.

He loves his Baek and he would never let him go. 

As he got out of his classroom ready to make his way towards the canteen, he saw his lover talking to Sehun.

They looked troubled. He decided to go towards them.

"Baek?"

"Yeollie! Gosh how I missed you!" 

Baek said and hugged Chanyeol. 

This made Chanyeol smile widely.

"Baek, we only saw each other 2 hours ago." Chanyeol said ruffling Baekhyun's hair.

As Sehun was staring to the couple in front of him, he sighed and decided to leave. Baekhyun noticed that and let go of Chanyeol.

"Hunnie? Where are you going?"

Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter