It was all just a dream? [Or not~]

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reccomended song; Ailee - Rainy day.

[Present Time]

Chanyeol, Chanyeol yahh wake up! We're getting late for school! 

Kai tried waking Chanyeol.

Chanyeol opened his eyes and started breathing heavily as if he stopped breathing for the past hours. 

"Yah, hyung are you okay?! Calm down!"

"Kai, where's Baekhyun?! He's alive right?! Please tell me that he isn't dead!!!"

"What are you talking about hyung? Who's Baekhyun? You mean Byun Baekhyun? Why would you ask for him?"

"Kai, where's Baekhyun?! Please tell me that he's okay!"

"Hyung, I don't understand you why would you suddenly ask for Byun Baekhyun ? Ohh is it about the bet?"

"Kai, what are you saying?! You said that the bet wasn't real!" 

"What are you talking about hyung? I never said that, we made a bet yesterday and you were going to ask Byun Baekhyun out today."

Chanyeol was confused, he couldn't understand what kai was talking about, why is he suddenly talking about Baekhyun as if he is some stranger?

"Kai, are you kidding me? The bet is over, we're happy with Baekhyun and omg baekhyun tried to kill himse---.

Wait,.. you said we made a bet yesterday? But?"

"Hyung, you never dated Baekhyun, you're just going to ask him out today. And you've been sleeping ever since we came home from school. It's been hours, I didn't wake you up cause I thought you must be tired bco all those projects we had to do for school."

"So, you're saying that I never dated him? Was this all a dream? It felt so real, and I love him. All this happened in less than a day?"

"Hyung, can you please explain me what's going on?"

"So, we made a bet and I started dating Baekhyun. But I fell in love with him so you said that we could just forget about the bet, and I was really happy with Baekhyun.  And suddenly Sehun came and he also had feelings for Baekhyun, and Baekhyun cheated on me with him. But apparently it wasn't like that and before I woke up, Baekhyun sliced his arms and he was dying. Ugh Jongin it felt so real, I wanted to die with him. I still feel like crying, and jongin I guess I'm really in love with him. What am I supposed to do? Just this one dream, has changed everything."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter