Chapter 7: scared of losing.

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's not like I gave you the world or something."
"Well, you did actually!!"
"Omg, Park Chanyeol I never knew you were one of those cheesy guys. Ugh I guess I'll puke..."
"Shut it already you jong!"
Chanyeol said and they both started laughing.
--------------------------------------------------

"Baek Hyung let's end it here today, there isn't much left, I'll do the rest of it at home"
"Are you sure Sehunie? It's okay for me to stay a bit longer I can finish it for you."
"No, hyung just leave it. Let's go and grab something to eat cause I'm starving."
Sehun said holding his stomach.
"I have a better idea, you can go eat something while I finish the rest of it?"
"What? No hyung, ugh okay no I've a better idea. Let's go and eat something and then you can come to my place and we can finish it together there."
"At your place?
Do you think your mom will be okay with it?"
"Yeah, why not? She loves you."
"Oh, well okay then."
They packed their stuff and left the library.
It was freezing outside.
As they stepped out of the library, the cold wind hit their face and they both shivered by the sudden cold.
Sehun wasn't wearing a thick coat so Baekhyun decided to put his scarf around Sehun's neck. Sehun wasn't expecting this so he gave Baekhyun a 'what the hell are you trying to do' look. As on cue Baekhyun said "well , my coat is pretty warm and I see you're like wearing nothing compared to me so I was going to give you my scarf."
"O-oh,.."
"So, want me to put it on for you or?"
Sehun nod and was staring at Baekhyun while Baek was trying to put the scarf on for him.
As there were thousands of thoughts wandering in his head he brushed it off and took the scarf from Baekhyun's hands and put it on himself and muttered an annoyed "thanks." More like annoyed by himself.
"Oh, you're welcome." Baekhyun said and gave Sehun one of his cutests smiles and of course this made Sehun melt inside, he wasn't expecting this.
Sehun felt something wet on his forehead, and suddenly it started raining heavily. He grabbed Baekhyun's hand and ran under a roof, so they could wait there until the rain stops.
As they reached there Baekhyun almost tripped but before he could fall Sehun held hem.
They stared in each others eyes and those thoughts were back in Sehun's head.
*why do I feel like this? It feels like my hearts going to explode. my hearts beating so fast, ugh stupid! What if I kissed him now? Is he going to hate me? Maybe he feels the same way? No, no of course not. He's in love with Chanyeol. What if---*
"Ehem.." Baekhyun cleared his troath.
"I'm so clumsy, thank you sehun-ah"
He said and ruffled Sehun's hair.
*omg you're not making it any better Byun Baekhyun, stop it! Can't you see that I'm dying here!*
"It's o-kay, Baekhyun hyung ..."
"It doesn't look like the rain is going to stop any time soon, what should we do?"
Baekhyun said.
"Baek-hyung."
"Yeah?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter