Chapter 4: confessing

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lied down on my bed, and kept smiling. It felt like a dream. Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun.. How long will we last huh?~~

He thought and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

 

As i was walking through the hallway i noticed Baekhyun standing in front of his locker, i went straight to him and back hugged him. He was startled by it, i felt him stiffen in my hug as i whispered "it's me Chanyeol" he turned around quickly looking relieved. "You scared me and besides what's with the sudden hug? We're at school." He said the last words embarrassed. 

"Do i look like i care about it, I'll hug you whenever i want. And now i wanted to hug so I'm doing it."

I said with looking quite serious. 

"Is there something wrong?" He asked while touching my cheek.

I held his hand and kissed his palm. 

"I'm fine, i just felt like hugging my cute boyfriend." I said closing my eyes.

"You don't seem so sincere tho, you see you can tell me if there's something wrong." As he said that i remembered my dream again. I suddenly had the urge to hug him and never let him go. How did i fall so much in love with him just in two days? I wish i didn't agree with this bet, but if i tell Kai that I'm willing to stop with this bet i know I'll regret that for sure cause betting with Kai is not something so easy. 

"Yeol? Hello, you there?" Baekhyun was waving his hand while calling for me. "Oh, sorry Baek i was just thinking. What did you say?"

"You sure you're okay ChanYeol cause you didn't listen to what i said for the past 10 minutes." He said looking worried. "I am totally fine Baek, don't worry about me." I said while cupping his face. "Ugh okay, and can you please stop doing this you're embarrassing me." 

"Omo, you're embarrassed of me." I said giving him a hurt look (of course i didn't mean it.)

"No! No of course not! I'm sorry Yeol!" He said looking troubled and probably thinking that what he said really hurt me.

"I was just kidding Baek haha calm down." I said laughing. "Not Funny!" He said slightly punching my left arm and turning around. "Aww!" I screamed and held my arm as if it really hurt. As he heard me he turned around and looked at me "i didn't even hit you that hard stop acting." He said. "I mean it! It hurts Baek." 

"Really? I... I'm sorry Yeol." He came over to look at my arm. He reached out to touch my arm but i just pulled him towards me and hugged him. And whispered "I love you my Byun Baekhyun." In his ear. Sligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter