Chapter 5: Oh Sehun

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you Kai for telling me first." He said and by noe they were both crying in each others arms.

"I guess we're slowly turning into a gay school." They both turned around and saw the person standing in front of them. 

"SEHUN?!" 

"That's me, missed me?" He said smiling.

------------------------------------------------------

 

Everyone was now gathered in the classroom they announced that there was a transfer student and they were talking about a Sehun guy, and how handsome he looks and stuff. 

The teacher came in behind him was the transfer student, as I'm guessing it was the Sehun guy. He looks so handsome, what am i saying gosh Yeollie shouldn't hear this. "Sehun you can sit next to Baekhyun the class president and he'll help you the rest of the week with your lessons. "

What?! I've to help him? Oh gosh why am i the class president. He sat next to me and didn't even talk to me. I looked at him and said "Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun." 

"I know" he replied coldly. 

W-what? Woah he's so rude! I thought to myself but well the teacher said I've to guide him so yeah. 

 

As the first bell rang i offered him to sit with us cause i thought he probably doesn't have friends here yet but he said that he was going to sit with his friend and left. 

As i was approaching our usual spot i saw Yeol and ran to him and slammed my arms around his shoulders as i hugged him. Gosh i missed him so much. "Wow, Baek what's wrong haha?" Yeol asked.

"Nothing i just missed you so much." I said. "I missed you too baby, anyways meet our friend S-"

"Sehun?" I said in pure shock cause i didn't know his friends were Yeol, Kai & Kyungsoo. "You both know each other?" Yeol asked as he raised a eyebrow. 

"Yeah he's sitting next to me in maths." Sehun replied. 

"Oh really? That's cool so you guys probably know each other." Yeal said and sat down, i took my seat next Yeol and Sehun was looking at us. 

"Are you dating?" He asked wjile pointing at Yeol and me.

"Yeah , why?" Yeol asked smiling.

"Oh, this guy? He doesn't look like your style." He said and kept eating. It hurt, i didn't know it. So I'm not Chanyeol's style, why is he dating me then?

"He is totally my style Sehun, we both love each other so stfu maknae." Yeol said. 

So he's the maknae? I thought. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter