Chapter 8; Why would I?

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, no no!!"

Baekhyun screamed as he woke up sweating. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry my love,...

 

-----------------------------------

 

It's been a quiet week.

As usual I went to study with Sehun

And in the afternoon i went to chanyeol to watch a movie or just to cuddle.

I suddenly wondered why I kept having those nightmares , yes I still have them. Me cheating on Chanyeol with Sehun and Chanyeol telling me to get lost and how much he hates me. But, I don't get it. I don't feel anything towards Sehun besides a brotherly love right,., I guess ?.. 

"Baek?"

"Yeah?" 

"I kept calling for you the past minute, is there something bothering you?" Chanyeol asked.

"Huh? No , I was just wondering,.."

"Wondering about?"

"Well, I don't know how to tell you this." I said, not sure if I should tell him.

"I'm listening, you don't have to hide anything from me, I'm your boyfriend after all." Chanyeol said smiling.

Well, I decided to tell him, it's just a dream you know.

"Well, I keep having those nightmares. Where I'm like cheating on you and you telling me to get lost, and how I ruined our relationship and stuff,.. But it's just a nightmare you know so there's nothing to be worried about right?. I said.

He kept looking at me, and asked. "Cheating on me with whom?"

"It doesn't matter, it's just a nightmare haha" I wasn't sure if should tell him.

"With who Baek?"

"Sehun" I said.

"Sehun?"

"Yes?"

"You see, I'm also having those disgusting nightmares where you're cheating on me with him."

Chanyeol told me and it kinda startled me.

"Are you kiddig me?"

"No."

Chanyeol said and he was looking irritated by it.

"Chanyeol look, it's just a dream so there's nothing to be worried about. I love you and I would never do such a thing." I said but I guess I'm too late, he's looking at me as if he wanna kill someone.

"Baekhyun, answer me honestly."

What is he trying to say? It's making me w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter