Chapter 1: Notice me!

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the alarm of his phone went off Chanyeol groaned and remembered that it's that day, the day he has to ask Byun Baekhyun out, he has 2 days to succeed then starts the actual "bet". 

Chanyeol got out of his bed and went to his bathroom he did the usual routine, taking a shower styling his hair and brushing his teeth's and putting on some perfume cause the said Park Chanyeol has to be perfect. 

He went downstairs and quickly gabbed a toast. "Yeollie! Aren't you going to have breakfast?" His mom called for Chanyeol. "No, mom I'll grab some stuff to eat at school! See you later mom!" "Wait! Give eomma a kiss first." His mom said smiling. " he gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and smiled. "My eomma is looking so gorgeous as always, are you seeing someone?" He said teasingly. 'Yah get your out of here you'll get late at school." His mom said slightly embarrassed by the words of his son. When Chanyeol went out of the house "Be careful! Concentrate well on your lessons my little yoda yeollie." His mom yelled. Chanyeol ran away embarrassed by his mom's sudden pet names. On his way to school he meets up with Kai as usual. "You didn't forget about it right? It starts today." Kai said while smirking. "I know, can you stop it already if you're going to annoy me go ahead and deal alone with your fans." 'Dealing with the fangirls alone?' Suddenly Kai stopped with teasing Chanyeol and walked beside Chanyeol quietly.

When they walked through the school gates the girls and boys (yes boys) looked at them like they two aliens send there (unbelievable hot looking aliens). "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter