Chapter 29

Before My Eyes

I woke up, thinking that I'm with Daesung oppa, sleeping on his bed (or if I don’t get lucky, on one of his couches), or sleeping in Minhee's bar counter, but when I opened my eyes I'm on my bed, Yohee's snoring softly on hers and Taehee's nowhere to be found.

I stood up and went downstairs. I saw Taehyung sipping his coffee when I reached the dining table. He looked up at me but went back to staring at his coffee after a second. I already knew there was something bothering him, and I stopped myself from asking. I have more pressing concerns right now.

 

“What happened last night?” I sat and asked. He shrugged, and for a moment I was thankful. At least he’s listening.

“I don't know. Yoongi hyung said someone brought you here. I don't know who, though.” I frowned and started to go out and find Yoongi oppa. I know that it was Daesung oppa, since he is the only one with me last night, although what I feel isn’t at all rational. Why do I have the feeling that another person brought me here?

“Yah nuna, aren't you going to wash up already?!” I stopped. It was not a happy Taehyung who liked it when he’s scolding me, but a super angry Taehyung shouted at me. I should be angry as him, because it’s early in the morning and I just woke up and my mind doesn’t want to patient to anyone’s mood, but I didn’t dare and just tried to understand him. I know that if something’s bothering him, it tends to affect his mood.

“I'll ask Yoongi oppa something first!” I ignored his mood and shouted back before running outside.

 

I saw Yoongi at the patio in the garden, wearing his sunglasses and holding a pen on his right and a notebook sat on the round table. I chuckled, thinking if he can really write with that shades on.

I went nearer, and now I realized he isn’t writing at the moment. He was just scratching Cloud’s chin, who was lying on the other chair, her head resting on the armrest, her eyes closed as if taking the pleasure of Yoongi oppa’s caress.

 

“Who brought me here last night?” I asked the moment I sat beside Yoongi oppa. He's still looking at his notebook.

“Daesung-ssi.” He stopped to get a glance of me, then shift from his seat, like he's uncomfortable, and stopped scratching Cloud’s chin to look at his notebook again. Cloud gave an unsatisfied moan before jumping out of the chair. “Wash yourself, you smell like booze.” He then went back on writing. I continued staring at him.

“Daesung oppa carried me up here?” I asked out of relief. Now someone had said it, and I’m ready to believe Yoongi oppa.

He chuckled. “Yeah. He's strong.” He nodded slowly, then stopped. “Sunhee, you sure you and that Bigbang guy are just friends?”

“Yeah...” He looked at me, and with that I was sure that what we had in our minds are two different persons.

“Seunghyun-ssi, I mean.” I frown. What is this now?

“Why did you suddenly ask about him?” I asked and he clenched his jaw before breathing hard. “Well oppa, don't worry too much. I and Seunghyun-ssi are done five days ago. You saw it.” I shrugged so he won't see that I felt something inside. Maybe anger, I don't know. “I'll shower. Good luck with the song you're writing.”

I stood up and walked back slowly when he called me again. “Sunhee-ah.” I looked at him. “If you like him, you can date him.” He breathed. “I don't think he'll be a hindrance to Sonic,” this time he tried to smile. “And it'll be fine with me... I think.”

 

I blink for I don't know how many times, thinking hard what it meant, the 'fine' he meant, but in the end I just nodded and went inside.

I don't know, but maybe if he went back yesterday, I would probably try to date him.

 

~-~-

 

Taehyung was waiting for Taehee at a corner nearest the sharehouse, because when he called Taehee she said she would come home for tonight. Since Taehyung left his parent’s house and lived with his girlfriend and the others, he felt happier, more at home. It was like his parents’ house is so alien to him whenever he visited his parents, like he never grew up in that house.

Well, maybe happier isn’t the term. He’d been happy so far with their company, yes, but sometimes they had misunderstandings. With the amount of people inside the house, sometimes taking sides (especially when there’s a fight) is really hard. Taehyung, personally, cannot choose between Yohee and Jimin when they had a fight, or between Yoongi and Sunhee when they had cold moments. He couldn’t choose between Sunhee and Taehee and Yohee when they had small girl fights, or Jin and Taehee when they had fights regarding cooking and other stuff. He knows the others feel the same, and personally, it’s easier if you do not take sides and just try to ease the fight.

So yes, happier isn’t the right term. Taehyung had felt more human, more at home.

He saw Taehee walking down the street after almost an hour. Lately he and Taehee had been in rough terms. They barely see each other. He knows Taehee’s making efforts, staying with him for a week and other things like simply talking to him when she’s in the house. The problem is, she isn’t in the house more often. Sometimes she stays three or four days on set (wherever those are), and then when she comes home she was tired to death that she will just go upstairs and snore. He understood Taehee, but lack of time for each other makes him sad.

Like now. Taehee didn’t even notice Taehyung waiting for her in the corner. She continued walking past him, her head tiredly lolling in front, and Taehyung was guessing that her eyes were shot close as she walked, like a drunk. Her hand is holding her bag not firm enough, and her walk is too slow, almost dragging her heels just to get home.

Taehyung breathed heavily before mustering a smile. He couldn’t look sad and concerned in front of Taehee. After all, he said he’d support her in her chosen career, like Taehee had supported him.

He walked and in no time he was already hugging Taehee’s back. Taehee almost jumped, and Taehyung can hear Taehee’s heart, beating so fast, from the back. He stifled a laugh and counted to three. Finally, Taehee relaxed.

 

“Nuna,” Taehyung murmured. Taehyung liked it when he calls Taehee that way. He and Taehee might have same ages, but like Sunhee, Taehee is older than him by months.

“Oh my God, it’s you.” Taehee sighed. “I thought it was some kind of thief.”

“Sorry to scare you.” Taehyung broke the hug and went to Taehee’s side. Taehee looked back at him. “Let me carry your bag.”

Taehee started walking. “Nah, I’m fine.”

“You aren’t.” Taehyung started walking too, by Taehee’s side. His whole body almost faced Taehee completely that he was almost walking sideways.

“I’m fine, Taehyung-ah.” But Taehyung knew she wasn’t. He tried to hold her left hand where her bag was, but Taehee jerked it away and looked at him madly. “I said I’m fine!”

 

Taehyung was taken aback. It was the first time Taehee shouted at him. Never in his wildest dreams that she would shout and act as if she didn’t know Taehyung anymore. Taehyung bit his lip and inched a little away from Taehee, looking at the cement floor. He didn’t know what to do. He felt like he was a junior getting scolded by his senior, so scared and helpless.

 

“I- I’m sorry.” Taehee started again. She walked to Taehyung slowly and gave her bag, finally. “I wasn’t in the right mind. I was just so tired.”

“I know. That’s why I’m here to help you.” Finally Taehyung had another wave of courage and looked at Taehee, urging himself not to look scared. But his dread changed to pity when he saw Taehee looking at him guiltily. “Hey…”

 

Taehyung suddenly grabbed Taehee’s head and placed it firmly against his chest. For a moment Taehee did nothing, until Taehyung felt his girlfriend having little sobs.

 

“Nuna

“I’m sorry, Taehyung.”

 

Taehyung knows that Taehee was apologizing because of her little mood swing, but suddenly it felt like she was apologizing for something else – something bigger. Taehyung dreaded the feeling. He doesn’t want what was on his mind.

 

“You don’t have to apologize, nuna.” He assured her. Taehee continued crying. For once, he felt that he should be braver. Braver than when he fought for his dreams. Braver than when he’s facing his parents.

 

I know this would come, he thought, but please not this soon.

He wanted to fight for Taehee. He hoped Taehee would fight too, by his side.

 

~-~-

 

The days are starting to get colder as well. After rummaging the cabinet for my sweatshirt and coat, I went in Taehyung’s car. He’s looking more handsome wearing those winter clothes, but still he’s still my little brother for me.

Taehyung drove off without saying anything. I put my seatbelt before he pulled the car off, a little panicky. After some moments, when I know I’m safer and Taehyung would not put me in any trouble again, I turned to him.

 

“Taehyung,” I started, but suddenly my phone rang. I grabbed it out of my pocket irritably, but when I saw Daesung oppa's caller ID, I answered it after the second ring. I forgot I have to say thanks. “Daesung oppa th―”

“Sunhee-ah, I owe you my life and purity.” He suddenly said.

His life... and purity? “What are you talking about?” I asked. I don't get it.

“You brought me home when I'm so drunk to carry my own feet.” He said as if it is the most obvious thing in the world. I creased my brows.

“I didn't...” I replied and suddenly I stopped. “Wait, someone brought you home?”

“Yes, you.” He said impatiently.

“Not me. Someone. Someone brought me home too.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” I said and rolled my eyes, thankful that I'm not in front of him. He tutted.

“I was too drunk. I'm sorry I can't protect you yesterday.”

“Well, let's just say thanks to that someone when we got a chance to know him… or her.” I replied and I imagine him smiling.

“Yeah, you're right.”

 

I caught Taehyung’s glance. Apparently he looks as worried as me. We know both that Yoongi oppa isn’t the type to lie about these things. It’s easy to say that it was Minhee or Hoseok-ssi or the both of them who brought me and Daesung oppa back to our homes (now I thought about it, it’s impossible. How would Minhee know Daesung oppa’s address? Besides I don’t think Yoongi oppa would lie if Minhee and/or Hoseok-ssi brought us back), but he said it was Daesung oppa. Why?

I and Taehyung were silent. Maybe he’s thinking about something else and not my problem, but I can’t blame him. It’s enough that he had some concern, if only for a second. Besides, like him, I couldn’t dwell on any other matters other than my own problem.

I’m really itching to go out of this car and run back to the sharehouse to ask Yoongi oppa all about this. But sadly I can’t. I can only ask myself.

Who’s this someone? I just wanted to thank him/her, but why did Yoongi oppa lied?

Ugh! I want to trample on Yoongi oppa for lying!!!

We arrived after a few minutes. Sonic is just a twenty-minute walk from the house, but since we have a car we arrived earlier. Taehyung unlocked the doors silently and let me in first. Then we arranged the tables and chairs and uncovered the machines and tableware. He mopped the floor next, and I opened the heaters I looked at him, thinking why he's so silent and hoping he'll talk to me, but after I opened all that needed opening, it didn't happen. I had no choice but to approach him first.

 

“Yah Taehyung, what's up?” I asked. He glanced at me, and went back to mopping. “Hey, I’m not used at you being silent.” I continued.

“Don't step your shoes there, you don't know how hard it is to mop a floor.” He replied gloomily instead. I looked at him, unable to decide my next move.

“I'm here if you already want to talk about your problem.” I said in the end, tapping his shoulder. He just sighed.

“My problem is, I don't know how to run my life.” He muttered, and before I can reply, he turned away from me.

 

The whole afternoon is gloomily slow. Taehyung shows his smile reserved for the customers, but when he's in the kitchen, he will frown and keep silent. Even Minyoung, who’s the most comfortable around Taehyung, is afraid to talk to him. I sighed and just let him be.

The gloom changed to excitement when noon came. There are few customers at noon, and during these times idols came, with their full-head or full-body disguises. It is normal for us to see them, and new employees are trained to calm and not squeal. Minyoung is doing a great job, though she does her shrieks in the kitchen (normally Taehyung would complain but right now he doesn't care). I'm in charge in the counter while she and Taehyung are in the kitchen. Han-gyun oppa is roaming around the building and asking some things for customer satisfaction.

I already stood at the counter for at least thirty minutes when I nearly squealed because someone came. He rested his elbow on the countertop and pulled off his sunglasses.

 

“Kim Woobin-ssi.” I whispered, almost a gasp, and prayed that he didn't hear it. I am in awe of him, and he just looked at the menu above my head, unable to see (or sees it very often that he doesn't care anymore) my expression. I'm thankful he didn't see my epic face, but then silently wished that he will look at me, even once.

“I wonder what your best seller here is.” He said, and he looked at me, directly into my eyes, and I became speechless. All my voice left my mouth hanging.

“We don't have best sellers; we only offer the best. But our menu for the day is caramel macchiato and strawberry shortcake with crème brulee.” Suddenly Taehyung is at my side, reciting the Today's Menu gloomily yet business-like.

“I'll have those.” Woobin-ssi's smile is unwavering. He smiled like a fool, and then suddenly, he winked at me. I don't know if it is just my imagination or not, all I know is I wanted to run, get over this countertop that separates us, and hug him.

 

But obviously, I can't. I can't even whisper for his sign. All I can do is look at him and smile my sweetest smile as a reply.

 

“That's eight thousand won.” Taehyung punched the cash register while frowning. I glanced at him, and he shot me his go-back-to-your-senses glare. I reluctantly did. He then went back to the kitchens to fetch the order. That's the time I rolled my eyes and saw Kim Woobin-ssi smiled bigger.

“Your boss is gloomy today.” I looked at his face as he attempted to start a conversation.

I smiled and shrugged. “Not really my boss.” He frowned and nodded playfully. “Please, take a seat while waiting. The line is getting longer.”

“Oh, sorry.” He stifled a laugh and went to take a seat, not really away from my sight.

“I thought you guys have rules not to flirt with a customer, especially an idol.” Suddenly, I looked at the customer in front of me. His ever-popular sunglasses-designed (if you call those square fluffs sunglasses) cap is down up to his forehead. I frowned.

“If it's flirty already, then maybe I could have been married two years ago.” I replied and gravely punched his usual order: hot mocha and blueberry cheesecake. Same as my favorites (well, not really the same, because I like my mocha chilled, with lots of whipped cream).

 

Aish, why did he even come back?

 

~-~-

 

“Hyung.” Daesung called Seunghyun late at night. Seunghyun answered him just because he really can't sleep even if he already took two tablets of sleeping pills. “I'm in trouble.” Daesung sounded drunk, but it doesn't really matter. I know they can carry themselves even if they're drunk. But when Daesung said he's in trouble, Seunghyun shifted to his seat.

“What sort of trouble?

“I'm at my and Youngbae hyung's favorite bar and don't know how to get home.”

“Don't joke around, Kang Daesung.” Seunghyun said in a warning tone, but Daesung just sneered.

“I'm serious. Carry me home.”

“No. Bye.” Seunghyun turned his phone off, but after five minutes or less, he realized he really can't let Daesung in that state so he decided to go.

 

Seunghyun went to Ardent Spirits. It's a restaurant-bar Youngbae discovered, owned by Hwang Minhee, who appears to be Sunhee's friend. He saw Daesung on the bar counter. The tables are now on the side and Minhee waking Daesung up. Another person is beside him. At one glance, Seunghyun already knew it's Sunhee.

 

“Seunghyun-ssi!” Minhee waved when she saw Seunghyun. He nodded and went beside her. She breathed before she started. “They started at seven, and ended at one. Really, tell your best friend don't be a bad influence to Sunhee.”

“Why is Sunhee here?” Seunghyun asked as he looked at her. Minhee chuckled miserably

“Accompanied Daesung-ssi and drunk with him because he is brokenhearted.” She tutted and shook Daesung again. “Yah wake up! I can't go home because of you!”

“Naaaah.” Daesung waved Minhee's hand off his shoulder. Minhee breathed, ready for her loudest scream, but Seunghyun stopped her.

“I'll get them, don't worry.”

“Even Sunhee?” She asked. Seunghyun nodded. She looked at me suspiciously, but agreed in the end.

 

Minhee helped Sunhee climb in the cab when it came, while Seunghyun helped Daesung and let him sit beside Sunhee. This is the last they'll drink together and sleep together, Seunghyun assured himself to feel better. When they're together Seunghyun felt the jealousy he don't suppose to feel. Daesung and Sunhee are friends and he and Sunhee are nothing, even the friend category is unclear, but they're so close, and sometimes he thinks Daesung is the reason why Sunhee doesn't want to try to date him. When his mind twists like that, he just wanted to spank Daesung until his fans won't recognize him. Good thing that Seunghyun is already good at controlling his physical reflexes.

Seunghyun told the driver to go to Sunhee's house first. He rang the doorbell, and he saw Yoongi opened the door and walked to the gates.

 

“Where's Sunhee?” He asked firmly, like he already knew Sunhee was with him, and Seunghyun have to prevent his eyes from rolling. Oh,he thought, what a super protective housemate.

“In the taxi.” He said instead. “Wait, I'll carry her.”

“Why would you carry her?”

“She's drunk.”

“What?!” Yoongi shove Sunghyung and went running to the cab.

 

He followed and help him carry Sunhee, but for some reason Yoongi stopped Seunghyun from entering the house. Seunghyun wanted to punch the guy. Ages (well, that was months, though) ago he prevented Seunghyun from seeing Sunhee any further (through Daesung though, since Yoongi haven’t met Seunghyun yet) because Yoongi had a feeling that this guy would be a real pain, and yet again, personally, on their trip to Gangwon. It was like Yoongi knew exactly that Seunghyun was there, because after his and Sunhee’s accidental (would Seunghyun call it accidental when he knows he wanted it to happen that time?) Seunghyun saw Yoongi wandering on the beach like he was, and warned him to stay away from Sunhee, like Yoongi knew exactly that Seunghyun went there not for a vacation but because of Sunhee.

Back then Seunghyun had laughed and told him that Sunhee isn’t his thing, but that moment really seemed ages ago, for him. Now, when Yoongi had told Seunghyun to stand there and wait for Yoongi to come back, and watched Yoongi as he guided Sunhee back to her room, her whole body leaning on his body, he felt a hot pressure down his veins. He can feel his jaw clench with anger, and his hands as they formed to fists, his fingers digging his palm. He can feel the anger seared and pumped to his heart and brain, and he madly wanted to barge into their home and put Sunhee away of Yoongi’s shoulders.

But Seunghyun couldn’t do anything but stay put and feel all of these. This is Yoongi’s home, and Sunhee’s too. He just cannot barge in to the house of the girl he likes. Like his mother had said, treat every lady with respect. And barging into a girl’s house when someone said you cannot enter means not respecting her.

Besides, he and Sunhee are complicated, and feeling jealous – because Sunhee’s housemate she considers a brother brought her to her room – isn’t even right.

 

“Thanks for bringing her here, safe and sound.” Yoongi said as he walked back to the gates. Seunghyun nodded.

“Yeah, it was no problem.”

“But... Why did you suddenly leave Sunhee hanging around and waiting for you to come back?” Yoongi asked accusingly, and Seunghyun found it hard to look Yoongi in the eyes. It was good that the gates are in between them, or else the tension would be much, much more than the two guys were already feeling.

“I didn’t…” Seunghyun didn’t have any clue. How could he possibly leave Sunhee hanging around? Yes, maybe he made a big mistake of walking away from this house five days ago (it was because he thought that Sunhee alone knew about him staying in the house and he feared that Yoongi might know about it too and might kill Sunhee instead of him, and so he concealed his fear in a very rude way, he must admit), but he didn’t know how to apologize anymore. So far Sunhee had accepted all his apologies, but right now he didn’t know how to face her with pride anymore and apologize for all the rude thing he’d done to her.

“She waited for you for five days, and when she decided she’s done waiting, here you are.” Yoongi motioned Seunghyun, starting from his head to his toes. “Ruining her peace yet again.”

 

The thing is, Yoongi is so mad at this guy. How can he possibly show up in the wrong time? Sunhee had said she would stop waiting for him. But how could she stop if this man showed up again?

 

“She… what?”

“Do I need to repeat myself?” Yoongi asked angrily. Seunghyun just cannot believe this was happening. Did Sunhee really waited for him?

 

He was sure that what Yoongi said wasn’t a lie. Seunghyun did not struck Yoongi as a lying one. Still, the news surprised him in a good way.

 

“I showed up because Daesung called me…” Seunghyun said, and Yoongi cursed Daeung under his breath. But since Seunghyun did not understand, he continued, “I am planning to apologize too, but I still don’t have the courage…”

“Do you like her that much, to go saving her whenever she needs someone by her side?” Yoongi suddenly changed the subject. Staying angry at Seunghyun because he kept Sunhee waiting isn’t right for him... After all, it was Sunhee who must be angry and not him.

“I like her that much.” Seunghyun agreed. He didn't know if it was firmer than he intended it to be, but he didn't care.

 

There was an eerie silence after that. Seunghyun felt as if Yoongi was sizing him up again. It was unnerving, but all the same maddening. He doesn’t want someone sizing him up, especially when that person was an opponent (to a girl’s heart, this time).

 

“Then be a man and apologize to her. Ask her again. Maybe she changed her mind.” Seunghyun was surprised that those’re the words that came out of Yoongi’s mouth. If Yoongi was surprised by his own words, Seunghyun couldn’t tell.

 

But after the surprise had subsided, he felt happy inside. This man had conceded for him. Maybe they can never be friends, but at least the two can show respect for each other.

 

“I would, but not now, or any time in the future. And please, don't tell her I took her home.” Suddenly, before he can even think, Seunghyun already said it.

Yoongi nodded. He might never understand, like Seunghyun was, but Seunghyun was still thankful that Yoongi accepted and ready to help. “I will, but save Sunhee from misery and just see her once again.” Yoongi finally said. And then he chided himself, You cannot take that back, . He can’t do anything, though. He just hope his decision would make Sunhee happy.

 

Seunghyun, on the other hand, smiled, nodded him a goodbye, and went back to Daesung.

After Seunghyun was sure that Daesung was safely tucked in his bed, he went back to his house and spent the rest of the night thinking of Sunhee and what Yoongi had said. And from that Seunghyun had many questions.

Isn't it too late if I come back? Will it be okay to her that I'll be around again? Will she get angry?

Will she say yes this time?

But even she'll say yes or no, Seunghyun thought that it would be fine with him. He said he would wait. No matter what, he will. And this is time he wanted to prove that.

He decided to visit her on Thursday afternoon. But then, her actions were not a welcome sight.

He saw her blushing over a guy on the counter. She's practically speechless, her eyes surprised, her cheeks red. Taehyung saved her from the possible embarrassment, but it became worst. They had an almost sweet conversation.

The man stayed out of Sunhee after she offered a seat. But then he stayed where he can see her. Aish, when will men stay away from her?

 

“I thought you guys have rules not to flirt with a customer, especially an idol.” Seunghyun said when he’s out of anybody's earshot. She looked at him, first with shock, and then with annoyance.

“If it's flirty already, then maybe I could have been married two years ago.” She replied a bit sourly while punching his order. Seunghyun raised his brow. So her sweetness can easily go, he thought.

“Maybe you're right.” He murmured. Sunhee shot him a look.

“Help yourself and sit.” She said after, her voice suddenly businesslike.

 

Seunghyun sat near the guy flirting Sunhee, busy concealing himself from the crowd and looking cautiously at the guy. Thankfully it's Hangyun who brought the guy’s order. The man frowned, then looked at Sunhee thoughtfully.

How can you even have the nerve to look at her like that?! You barely knew her! Seunghyun almost scream at the man. Instead he waited for his order to arrive. Surprisingly, Hangyun also brought his order.

 

“Sunhee...”

“You want me to call her?” Hangyun asked. “You have to transfer upstairs.” And then he went away, not waiting for Seunghyun’s answer. Seunghyun carried his hot mocha and went upstairs. After a minute she came.

“What now?” She asked. Seunghyun looked at her. He knew this would happen. He knew there's a possibility that she would get angry.

“I came to apologize.” Seunghyun said after mustering all his sincerity.

“For what?” She asked, as if challenging him. Seunghyun looked at his coffee.

“For going in your house, drunk. I don't know if I scared you.” He said in almost a whisper. Now that he said it to her, he felt so small.

“And?” She urged. Seunghyun breathed.

“For getting angry when I woke up. The thing is, I thought you might be in trouble is Yoongi-ssi knew…”

She pursed her lips, and for a moment Seunghyun thought she would laugh and the aura would be lighter, calmer. “And?” She continued asking. Seunghyun suddenly looked at her, silently asking when she'll stop it.

“Well…” He considered, “For telling a lie.”

She raised her brow. “What lie?”

“Well, I didn't tell it, and that makes it a lie. I didn't want to tell that I was the one who brought you home yesterday.” She seemed shocked, and if she really is, she recovered rapidly.

“And?” She asked again. More ands?

“For...”

“For what?”

“Telling you I'll wait, but then it seems you were the one who waited. I’m so stupid...” He can't look at her after that. He heard her sigh, and then the sound of her chair. She's going away. Seunghyun’s heart thumped as he looked at Sunhee. “Wait, Sunhee-ssi.”

 

His insides turned upside-down. How can she do that? How can she unman me that easily? He thought, amazed and hurt and angry. This – she is driving him nuts.

She turned to him, her face blank. Seunghyun don't know what she's thinking after his apology; if she accepted it even. She's silent for seconds, and when he opened his mouth, she spoke.

 

“Do you think I'm really worthy for you?” She asked, obviously out of curiosity. Seunghyun looked at her eyes, those eyes that seem to see his soul.

“Why would I be willing to wait if you're not?” And when will you stop asking questions? He thought, laughing inside because he felt all of this feels absurd.

She shrugged. “Maybe because you're just insane?” And Seunghyun saw a hint of her smile just before she turned her back to him. He smiled too – so wide that he think that was a good sign – even if she can't see it.

 


 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I don't think this chapter is a good treat, though. With Taehee and Taehyung like that...

 

Anyway, I hope you are happier than sad. And happy holidays everyone!!!

 

bunny.