Chapter 19

Before My Eyes

We are finally having a vacation after 3 years of living with them!

 

Actually, I proposed the vacation because of two reasons: running away and relaxation. I know very well that everbody in the house badly needs it (especially me, since Choi Seunghyun is really really making me mad, and I need a break), and so they agreed on a condition that we only have it for a day. I and Yohee wanted to argue, but it all stopped when Yoongi oppa decided it should be only for a day.

 

I woke up because of the car bumping over something, and the next thing I knew, I saw beautiful trees on the road, and someone whistling, maybe just to ease the boredom. I looked around the car and only saw Seokjin oppa awake (he's the driver and the one whistling). I even felt Yoongi oppa's head leaning on my shoulder.

 

 

I looked at him, and about to push his head hastily when I saw a slime forming on his lips, when Jin oppa spoke. "Sunhee, could you drive? I'm sleepy too."

 

"Aish, who said that we go on a five-o'clock trip, really?" I said with pure annoyance (but a little relieved when I remember I have to get Yoongi oppa's head off me or else his ever-famous saliva would wet my shirt), and Jin oppa frowned. Oh yeah, he's the one who said we need to be off at 5am before anyone would be caught up with their own distractions.

 

 

So I heaved a sigh and carefully pushed Yoongi oppa's head to the other side (to Jiminie's shoulder. Hihi). Jin oppa stopped the car for a while and I went out and ran to the driver's seat. Jin oppa went in, occupying my former space.

 

Maybe right now Jin oppa's thankful, but later I swear he will curse me for making us lost.

 

I knew we are driving to Gangwondo, anyway. But have I got any idea how to go there? No. Do I know how to read maps? No. So would GPS help me (I can’t actually switch on the volume for me to hear directions because everybody is in slumber)? A crystal no.

 

But then I didn't turn the GPS off. I drove off while figuring how to read it, and somehow it turned fine. Every passing minute I looked at the map (so thankful I don't have to fully look at the road since it doesn't have a lot of cars) and with each passing minute I feel more and more proud that I can get it.

 

 

At exactly 5:30 Yoongi oppa stirred. He yawned before brushing his saliva away from the side of his mouth, and he asked if we could exchange. Of course I said yes. I stopped the car and went out, and then in again beside Jin oppa when Yoongi oppa is already out, and then I wore my earphones once I'm comfortable. I was about to turn the player on when Yoongi oppa spoke, almost in a sleepy tone. "Wanna hear our new song?"

 

"You would let me listen to it?" I removed one of my earphones and asked, trying to hide the surprise in my tone. Normally he'd get annoyed when someone peeks at his new, unreleased songs. The crew is always the first to hear: that's his rule.

 

"Of course, why not?" I saw his smile from the rear and he leaned to the side for a minute to get his phone. He then handed it to me. "Give comments, okay?"

 

"Why would I..."

 

"Why not? You're a good critique."

 

"I'm not!" I exclaimed but I started to put my earphones from my phone to his, quite pleased with his observation. "But oppa, how can I comment on it?"

 

"Ugh, yeah... About that, put it on my notes..." And then he must've realized something because he suddenly exclaimed, "No no no Sunhee! Just text me, okay? Don't ever look — even peek — at my notes, understand?"

 

 

He is so in a panic that I got suspicious of his notes. Maybe if I'll read a bit...

 

 

"Yah, Lee Sunhee!"

 

"Okay, I won't!" I said and smiled inwardly before raising my right hand. "I promise." Hmmm, there's something fishy.

 

 

He just looked at me with piercing gaze, and I smiled my sweetest before listening to his songs. They were good, and yet so loud for the time (it's just 6am), but still I liked it all. So I just put the ranks (I put 6 as the lowest because it is the loudest and having the most misheard lyrics) on my phone and texted it to him, along with some remarks. And then, when it seemed like he isn't checking on me anymore, I tried to sneak on his notes.

 

 

"Aren't you done?" I was startled by his voice that I almost threw his phone. He glared at me, and I smiled at him, I can almost see it's weird.

 

"Yes..." I said and gave his phone back.

 

 

Aish, what a secretive jerk.

 

We arrived at Chuam Beach just in time, almost seven. I shook Jin oppa and Jimin, and then we set off.

 

The beach is so beautiful, with its blue water that mirrors the blue sky above, and the rock formations that add to the wonderful scenery. It's nearly winter and the temperature's getting lower, but nobody complained. They are so happy to get a vacation, and, maybe happy to spend it here.

 

We went to our suites, which is at the very end of the island. We have separate rooms for girls and boys, which are located at the fourth floor. The view of the beach can be seen from our room's window.

 

We ate breakfast at the restaurant down the hotel, and then they roamed the beach after. After taking a bath I followed them at the beach.

 

Taehung, Jimin and Taehee are playing by the seaside while the other three are drinking soju while talking happily. When I edged nearer, it seemed Yohee and Jin oppa are the only ones talking. Yoongi oppa is writing something.

 

 

"We're on a vacation, oppa." I started. The three looked at me, but Yoongi oppa went back to writing after looking at me.

 

"That's what we're saying." Jin oppa implied and frowned.

 

"Drop it, guys. It is why I came with you in the first place, to clear my head and write." He didn't even bothered looking at us while he spoke.

 

"Aish. Your such a boring man. That's why girls don't like you." Jin oppa said, and Yohee agreed.

 

"Yeah. You should get lose sometimes."

 

"But Sunhee thinks I'm cool. I'm okay with her only." Now he looked at me and smirked. I pointed myself out of shock.

 

"Me?" Am I thinking it?

 

"Why, you don't?" He asked, now half expectant. What am I going to say?!

 

"Well... I..."

 

"She doesn't, Yoongi." Jin oppa laughed, I don't know if it was because of my reaction or Yoongi oppa's. "Stop dreaming, man." He tapped Yoongi oppa's shoulder teasingly before heading to Taehee and the others.

 

"I think I'll go too." Yohee smirked at Yoongi oppa before running to take some pictures.

 

"Really, Sunhee. I'm not cool for you girls?" He asked annoyingly, and I shrugged and ran to Taehee, Taehyung, Jimin and Jin oppa, laughing as I do.

 

 

At lunch we decided to eat at a seafood restaurant near our hotel suite, and then we had some water activities like trying speedboats and other stuff that didn’t need drenching in water, and then we had dinner by the cruise, and took so many pictures before deciding to go back to our rooms.

 

 

Yohee already packed when we came back. She said that even though she badly wants to stay, she needs to arrive at the dance studio tomorrow morning so she started the stressful packing. I and Taehee didn't need packing because Taeheee's generally neat with her clothes, and me, I didn't pack as many as they did.

 

I decided to go down instead, to breathe the clean air for the last time. Tomorrow we will leave for Seoul again, and it will be the same. Jin oppa will be in his office almost all day, Yoongi oppa will be gone by 8 or earlier, Yohee will be on the studio, Jimin, with Hoseok-ssi, will be arranging things for their upcoming dance school, Taehee on their shooting, and me and Taehyung on Sonic. Tomorrow, we will run our different lives again, and I'm sure we will all miss this night.

 

Well, not that I'm complaining about my Seoul life, but —

 

 

"Sunhee!" I was startled by someone hissing my name. I turned around, but didn't saw anyone at my back.

 

"Yah Lee Sunhee!" Suddenly someone grabbed my arm. At first I didn't recognized him because of his outfit, but when I stared at him, I recognized it was Seunghyun.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He looked at me, obviously annoyed.

 

 

Hold on. I should be the one who must get annoyed!

 

 

"Are you really trying to elude from me? Huh?" He said, and that caused me to scoff.

 

 

Elude?

 

 

"I’m just having a vacation." I rolled my eyes, then glared at his hand that is still on my arm. He must've noticed, so he took his hand off. "I'm not trying to elude from you."

 

 

He crossed his arms, ready for the next question, when we both heard Yoongi oppa calling my name. I looked at his shadow, and then when I looked back at Seunghyun, he was staring at me with shock, his eyeballs bulging out of his sockets.

 

 

"Shh." He suddenly hissed while pressing his finger on his lips.

 

"What?" I said and crossed my arms, because I don't know what has gone to him.

 

 

He must've panicked more, because suddenly he pulled me at the very side of the hotel, and as if a professional spy (he's even dressed like a spy!), he leaned his back on the wall, with me taken as hostage. He is hugging me from the back, as if afraid that I will run to Yoongi oppa like a baby girl.

 

It must've been sweet, though, that our position is like this, if only his hand is not covering my mouth (and someone else is hugging me).

 

Aish, this guy is hopeless.

 

I tried to push his hand away but he didn't even move. I am losing patience, as well as air, and now I tried to shout ‘Someone has taken me hostage, Yoongi oppa!’ but my voice came like a whimper instead.

 

 

"Sunhee, where are you?!" Yoongi oppa's voice became louder, and I became more desperate to keep away from this jerk.

 

 

I wiggled out of him, punched his hand, even elbowed his gut, but he only winced. Nothing more.

 

I stopped and tried to think for another move, my only reason to this was because Yoongi oppa is here.

 

His voice became soft and low. Maybe he was going on the other way, this was the only thought in my head, and I badly wanted to get out of here and I knew Yoongi oppa is the only way, so I tried to slip my mouth on Seunghyun's hand and, as if a miracle, my scream became clear.

 

 

"Yoongi oppa! Here!"

 

"Fck." I heard Seunghyun curse. But it's too late. His voice became louder and louder, until I almost heard his footsteps too.

 

 

But when I'm sure Yoongi oppa can see us, an unexpected turn happened. In a blur my body has (literally) turned, and my back was suddenly leaning on the cold wall of the hotel. I heard Yoongi oppa's voice on the background, but my eyes flew open not because of it. It's because of something on my lips...

 

Seunghyun-ssi's lips.

 


 

WHAT SEUNGHYUN AND SUNHEE KISSED?

I know it was for the second time but remember both of them are conscious now. So now, how would Sunhee react?

Gee, I'm excited on the next chapters.

 

Anyway, Part 2 is almost complete now! Just two more chapters and it is done! Part 3 will be more interesting than the previous ones, I promise you guys. So please continue to read! Also comment down your thoughts and vote this story! Thank you~~

 

bunnyTOP 💋