My Hero

Monsta X's Shownu Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really have to go?", he whined a bit. You sighed for only God knows how many times as you continue to pack your things inside of your bag. You got a call from your boss saying that you had to go to outstation work for two days.

"Yes, I really have to. I'm sorry honey.", you said as you pecked his lips. He sank down on the bed as he watched you walks back and forth, packing your things inside of your bag.

"What if she cries for you tomorrow?", he asked, still hesitating to let you go for work. 

"Honey, please...", you sighed, sounds like you're going to cry. "Just for these forty eight hours. Please take care of her.", you said and sat on the bed, looking at him. 

"Okay.", he said shortly and stood up, walked out from the room and went straight to the living room. He switched on the television as he played with your baby. You both had been married for five years and you had a lovely four years old daughter.

You let out a sigh, knowing that he was actually upset because you have to go to outstation and he knew that he wasn't good enough to take care of your four years old daughter. You made your way to your husband and have a sit beside him and your little girl was playing with her toys in her room, not knowing that you're going to be away for forty eight hours.

"Honey, are you mad at me?", you asked.

"No. I'm not.", he simply said without looking at you.

"Are you probably sulking with me?"

"Not either."

"Why are you being like this?", you sighed.

"I said, I'm okay. Alright?", he said and looked at you. "I really am."

You came closer to him and peck his cheek before hugging his muscular body. You whispered a thanks to him before pulling away as you gave him an assuring smile. He did the same and gave you a nods.

"I have to go now.", she said as she looked at her watch.

"Hanbyul-ah, come here.", Hyunwoo calls his daughter. The little girl ran out from her room and went straight to him as she gave him her cute smile. Then, you walked out from your room with a bag in your hand. Your girl gave you a questioning look as she saw the bag in your hand.

"Let send mommy away, okay?", Hyunwoo said.

"Where?", she asked and she frowned a bit which scares you.

"Mommy is going to go to work, baby.", Hyunwoo said and you kissed your girl's cheek. Hanbyul was quick. She grabbed your neck when you were kissing her and she doesn't want to let you go as she started to cry.

"Mommy don't go!", she cried as she hugs you tighter. You were trying your best to pull her small hands away and you did with a help from your husband, of course. Hyunwoo couldn't help but chuckled at his daughter behavior. No matter who's going to work. Either it's mom or dad, she's not going to let you go to work.

"Ah, no. Mommy can't stay with us Hanbyul-ah. Mommy has to go work, alright?", Hyunwoo calms her down as he hugs her but she's still crying in Hyunwoo's arms and that kind of break your heart. You're not going to lie.

"Mommy!", your little girl screamed and pointed out her arms towards you but Hyunwoo lightly grabbed your daughter arms down.

"You should really get going now.", he said, opening the door for you. "You'll be late.", he added.

"But Hanbyul...."

"Don't worry, I'm here. Trust me.", he said and gave her an assuring smile. You gave him a small smile before peck on your daughter's cheek and your husband's lips. 

"Mommy!", she cried again.

"I'll be back soon, okay?", you gave her a smile but she cried more. Thank goodness that Hyunwoo was strong enough to handle her since she was struggling to get off from Hyunwoo's arms.

"Mommy will be back okay. Calm down, baby.", Hyunwoo said to calm his baby down but failed.

"Okay, I really should get going.", she said. "I'll see you forty eight hours, bye!", you waved and Hyunwoo waved back to you.

As soon as the door was close, Hyunwoo quickly lock the door and sit the living room with crying Hanbyul in his arms, crying for her mom. Hanbyul burried her small head on Hyunwoo's chest as he carressed her back to calm her down.

"Mommy...", she just couldn't stop from sobbing, yet.

"You missed mommy already?", he stupidly asked when he knew that his daughter cried so hard when her wife was about to get going to work. The little girl just nod her head.

"Me too.", Hyunwoo said as he kissed her cheek which had been stained with tears. "You must be extra good for these two days, okay? Mommy will be back.", he said and kissed her stained tears cheek again. The little girl could only nods.

He keep carressed her back until she really had calm down and fell asleep. When Hyunwoo heard no more sobbing from his daughter, he looked over her and found that she was sleeping. Not wanting to wake her up, he decided to let her sleepon him like that as he keep his eyes on the television, watching his favorite show.

Times sure flies really quick. Hanbyul had wake up and she's kind of forgot about you. She ran to her room to get something to play and asked her daddy to play with her. Usually, she plays it with you but since you're not at home, he played with Hanbyul. Plus, it had been such a long time since he had played with his little girl.

Hyunwoo had plan to take Hanbyul out for a dinner because he doesn't know how to cook. It was tough when you were not around.

"Hanbyul-ah, what do you want to wear?", he asked as he put Hanbyul on the ground after he had dried her. She ran to her drawer and pick her favorites. Hanbyul normally wear cute dresses because you dressed her up. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter