The Guilty

Monsta X's Shownu Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, no wait!", your friend ran after you as he grabbed your wrist, prevented you from taking any further action. You spun around and hissed in annoyance as you harshly yanked your wrist away from his grip.

"Don't stop me, Changkyun!", you hissed at him and he gasped, backed away with shockness written all over his face. He swear, he had never seen you that pissed towards someone. He then didn't run after her but just watched her storm into the swimming pool area and screaming. He then closed his eyes and cursed under his breathe.

"Just great.", he sighed and slowly walked in the swimming pool area.

Your eyes widen at the scene in front of you. There's your husband was with another woman in the swimming pool, alone. Your blood boiled to only God know how much is it has as you screamed at your husband.

"Son Hyunwoo!", your eyes widen at him. He was startled with the sudden scream, of course. He turned his head to the side and saw your now fuming crimson red face. He gaped at you as he turned his head towards the woman in front him and then back to you.

"Honey, I can explain.", he said as he swam to the side and stood up in front of you. You looked up at him because he was taller than you but you weren't intimidating by his height.

"Look, it-", Hyunwoo couldn't finished his words but you had slapped his face, hard. 

"You cheat on me!", she screamed.

"Honey, I-", another slap on his cheek again. He scoffed as he bite his inner cheek, trying to not bursting out even though he really wanted to.

"Don't you 'honey' me when you're having fun with that so much!", you said as you pointed at the woman in the swimming pool.

"Uh...excuse me?", she called out, confusing of what happen.

"Leave her out of this.", Hyunwoo said and his voice was deadly serious.

"Uh, hyung...", the three of them turned their head towards the voice and saw Changkyun was awkwardly stood by the door way and scratched his nape. "It's my fault. I should explain."

"You!", you pointed at Changkyun. "Stay out from our business.", she snapped and turned away while Hyunwoo just sighed in disbelieve. He was unbelievable at your ridiculous attitude right now.

'What?!', Changkyun mouthed at Hyunwoo and he just shook his head.

"I'm back!", another person came in, ran inside but stopped when he felt the tension. "What happen?", he asked as he looked at everyone. From the helpless Changkyun, to the tense marriage couple and the confuse woman in the swimming pool.

"Who are you?", you snapped.

"Can you stop snapping at everyone? It's annoying. Stop it already.", he said. You gaped at him.

"You called me annoying?", you scoffed. "Who are you to call me annoying? Jerk!"

"Uh, excuse me. I think you have misunderstood something.", he said, quickly sense the real problem here. Knowing that you're a jealous type, he thought he should explain by himself.

"What did I missed?", you asked.

"Actually, Hyunwoo was taking over my duty for an hour because I had things to do at the office...so...yeah.", he nods. "That woman is my girlfriend also a new student in our academy.", he added.

You gasped at what you've been heard and looked at Hyunwoo was had walked away from you just like that without saying anything.

"God bless Hoseok hyung.", he silently prayed as he ran after Hyunwoo. "Hyung! Wait up!"

"But...I thought...he...her...", you were speechless and drowning in your own mistake. You know you're guilty and it's obviously your fault. You then turned to the woman in the pool and bowing while apologizing so many times.

"It's okay...just...don't do that again.", she smiled. "Go after him, he seems upset though.", she added. You nods and ran after him.

As you walked in the changing room you saw Changkyun was explaining from A to Z the cause of your jealousy. Himself, of course. He was just joking with you about your husband was having fun with another woman in the swimming pool and that's when you snapped and took it all seriously.

"Look, I'm joking if I said I would kill you before, but now I am not. You better go now before I kill you for real.", he paused and keep hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter