Cold Guy (Part III)

Monsta X's Shownu Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been weeks since you were enrolled back to school. All thanks to your boyfriend but as always, there will always be drama in school. Yours were not an exception. You were being outcast in school and one of the reason is you're close with Shownu's little cousin.

Im Changkyun everyone.

You didn't want to tell Shownu about it because you thought he had done so much for you. You thought, if you probably enduring them for just a few more months wouldn't be hurt, well you're wrong.

First, you and Changkyun started to talk with each other, you received with a lot of glares.

Second, you were being yelled because of always being with Changkyun. 

Third, they began to talk about you and your boyfriend. You thought it was unfair to bring up about your boyfriend when they really had a problems with you. You don't mind of people talking bad about you, just not people who cared a lot about you especially Shownu since he had took care a lot of you.

Changkyun knew about it and he told you to tell Shownu about it but you refused. 

 

 

 

 

You were washing your hands in the toilet when some familiar faces came in. You could see they were smirking and one of them closed the door. You were froze on your place as looked at them one by one.

What should I do? Was the only thing that popped out in your head instead of telling yourself you were doom.

"Oh look, someone is scared.", one of them said as they slowly approached you. Your mission is to get away, not to pick a fight.

"What so good about you?", a girl asked. "You have a boyfriend, but you're still with Changkyun?", she scoffed. "I wonder what would your boyfriend do if he found out that you were cheating behind him, eh?", she laughed with her clique.

"He would probably kill you first.", you bravely said. Well, you at least followed Shownu's advice. He said you have to fight back.

"Know your place, girl.", she added. "You and your boyfriend were scums!"

"Don't talk about him like that!", you shouted and slapped her face hard. Her friends were shocked and they began to attack you. 

 

 

 

That's how the fights started and all of you were being called for disciplinary issues. The schools called all the parents and they came but you have no one.

"Where's your parents?", one of the parents asked nicely. You looked up and shook your head.

"She's an orphan!", one of the girl said.

"Shut up, she's not asking you.", the mother said.

"Yes, I'm an orphan.", you said and you looked down. You were praying so hard that none of them would bring up about your boyfriend.

"But she's living with her boyfriend."

it! You cursed.

"Oh, Mr. Son.", the principal suddenly said as all of them had sense of someone presence. You looked up and saw Shownu at the door step. Your mouth formed an O shape, knowing that you might be in trouble again when he landed his eyes on you. You could those veins on his temple were visible but you don't know why.

"I received a call a while ago.", he calmly said and looked around. You saw those girls who were talking bad about your boyfriend just now were staring admiring at him.

Tch, calling my boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter