From Zero

Monsta X's Shownu Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to cyber cafe to play an online game with my friend Changkyun because we have problems with our internet at our house. As soon as I stepped in, I saw a crowd at one of cubicle so me and Changkyun went there just to see people were cheering up for the girl who was playing the game. Apparently, one of them said she’s one the best playing the server of the game that me and Changkyun had been playing.

 

After we watched her we went to our cubicles and start playing. We spent almost five hours playing. We was about to go home when I saw the previous girl has cleaned up her cubicle and want to go home. I want to try my luck if I could get her number. She looks good to me, I mean her appearance and her smile. I told Changkyun to wait up for me and went to the girl.

 

“Hey!”, I paused. “I mean hello! My name is Hyunwoo.”, I offered a handshake and she politely shake my hand. Wow her palm is so smooth. She said her name too, with that beautiful smile of hers.

 

“Uhm...I saw you playing the game just now.”, I nods. “You are so good for a girl.”, I said and she laughed. 

 

“I thought I was the bad one but thanks though. Do you play the game too?”, she asked, excitedly.

 

“Yeah I do.”, I smiled. “Can I have your number? Perhaps we can play with each other next time.”

 

“Oh, yeah! Sure of course.”, she quickly pulled out a pen and a small piece of paper and wrote down her number. 

 

“Here you go!”, she gave me the number.

 

“Thank you. I’ll make sure to text you.”, I smiled before walked away and met Changkyun at the front door who is gaping at me with unsatisfying look.

 

“What?”, I rose my eyebrows.

 

“Did you just asked her number without me?”, he groaned.

 

“She’s my possible girlfriend, I would I asked you along.”, he joked and walked away.

 

“Oh my God! You’re so ing selfish!”, Changkyun hissed.

 

“I’m not interested in .”, I joked again because I like making that kind of joke with him.

 

“ you.”

 

 

 

 

It’s been a year, good progress with me and her. Apparently she’s the most bubbly and blunt girl I have ever known.

 

She look carefree to me and wear something that comfortable to her. I mean, either it’s a oversized shirt or just pullover sweater with leggings, sweatpants or jeans. If she comfortable in those, I am in no place to complain.

 

I actually like her but I’m scared to confess. She just see me as a friend.

 

Last week, my friends made a trip to Jeju and they all brought their girlfriends along including Changkyun who once never know a girl. Wow, so many things happen in a year. So I decided to ask her and thankfully she agreed to come.

 

My friends have been joking about the little hair I got around my lower stomach but I never take them seriously but she did.

 

“You’re so mean.”, she seriously said to one my friend Wonho. “He looks manly with that and you look sissy who afraid of cockroaches!”, she snapped. Oh, she saw Wonho screamed because of the cockroaches last night.

 

Everyone was trying to hold their laughter including his girlfriend while Wonho is trying to process everything she said towards him.

 

“Hey, he was joking. Don’t be mad.”, I pulled away her hand because she looks like wanted to fight Wonho right on the spot.

 

“Joking or not, that is so rude, alright?”, she snapped.

 

“Alright, I’m sorry. I’m not doing it again. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter