Shutter

Monsta X's Shownu Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been months since the confession happened. It wasn’t me who confessed, it was her. The new Chinese junior in my faculty, Guang Baoyu.

 

It was all starts with a mysterious text I got in Instagram. It says “Hi I’m sorry if I sound creepy but I like you.” 

 

Why I said it was mysterious? Because it’s a zero following and followes account. I shouldn’t have reply the text.

 

Or she shouldn’t text me in the first place?

 

It’s getting like two weeks we’re texting each other but she kept insisting to kept her identity from me. I should have listen to her, like wow I didn’t know she knew me well only after a few months talking to each other.

 

Until one day she got busted. I think she purposely do it because of me. I am so clueless.

 

Guang Baoyu however happens to be my friend after all even though she is my junior because we’re about the same age.

 

However, after her mysterious cover got blown, I ignored her. Who the hell don’t? I didn’t want to friendzone her but things got awkward and complicated.

 

I never saw that cold look on her stoic face. I mean yeah her face was a bit of stoic but she does smile, at least around me m—well that’s before the confession. Why doesn’t she smile?

 

I remember her talking about school. How she keep pushing me to be a little bit more confident. Or at least, high self-esteem because seems like I lack any of them.

 

Asking about my days, I miss those short times. Telling me to share my troubles with her even as a friend, but I didn’t. She often asked me why I didn’t come to classes. I said I wasn’t feeling well but I lied.

 

The truth is, I have issues with myself. And she knows it, damn. Does my face show it all?

 

After that, I saw her less often in the faculty. I knew she likes to be alone but eating alone? Aint that extreme?

 

She looks weak, somehow. I want to ask but I don’t know how. 

 

“Hi Baoyu! You’re late today!”, I heard one of the classmates greeted her and she sound a bit weak. So I asked one of her classmates. Not enough of that, I gathered my courage to get into their studio and there I saw her doing her work, unbothered.

 

She doesn’t greet me as usual.

 

What am I thinking? I’ve been ignoring her for God knows how long.  I want to ask her how was she doing but I can’t.

 

Her classmates even said she once secretly cried in class and lied about getting sleepy. It wasn’t because of me, right?

 

I’m in  the department office when I heard the conversation. Guang Baoyu and the dea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter