Cold Guy (Part II)

Monsta X's Shownu Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You blinked so many times and pinched your cheek so hard and that made you hissed in pain. You inhale and exhale. You stood up and looked around the house. The living house was as bigger than your crappy apartment that you had rent alone these past few months. It's been a week since the incident and you already have a boyfriend.

Shownu had been asking you to move out from your crappy apartment but you refuse until the land-lord came and kick you out today because you didn't pay the rent for about two months.

"Are you okay?", Shownu's voice interupted your deep thought. You turned around and saw he had change into a comfortable clothes. He's wearing a wife beater this time.

Goddamnit. Why is he always wearing that kind of shirt. You couldn't help but blushed with the beautiful sight in front of you. Luckily it was kind of dark and he didn't see your blushing face.

"Uh, yeah.", you paused and looked down on the floor. To be honest, you're so awkward to be around him because you don't know what should you talk about. You cursed inside of your head for not being able to think about anything to talk with. After the incident, you didn't come to the bar again because you were fired like how he said but he did come to your house, buying you some foods and anything else that you needed in the crappy house, even money.

But he hadn't do a thing for you, yet. A date.

"You should sleep now.", Shownu broke the silent. 

"Excuse me?", you looked at him, feeling confuse.

"I've got you enroll in a new school.", he said. "I've put them in your room.", he added without looking at you. He made his way to the television before switched on the plug and turn it on. You were kind of speechless but you found yourself slowly went into your room.

Again, you were speechless.

 

 

Shownu on the other hand was nervous but he manage to act cool around you or he will get busted. He doesn't know what do you like but he barely see you in colorful outfits like shirt or pants and even shoes. Shownu had been watching over you since the first day you started to work in the bar.

He had been always watching over you from his office.

Sure he want to blow those erts' head off but that wouldn't solve anything. Killing on ert doesn't mean it would kill all of them in once. Plus, it might as well inviting some new enemies as well. Until one day he noticed that these three men had been eyeing you ever since they get in into the bar. He saw how he slapped your cheeks and it made him so mad because you didn't even bother to shout at him.

It shocked him to know that you're only seventeen years old, barely an adult. You were eight years apart from him.

The next day after the incident, he called Minhyuk and asked him how can he hired someone underage like you. Minhyuk didn't know anything because you lied about your age by saying you're twenty one years old.

After telling you to go to sleep, he slowly turned his head to your way when he saw you were already gone into your room. 

"I hope she likes them.", he muttered and watched his favorite show, alone.

"Oppa...", you slowly called but he was shocked with your sudden appearance. He almost jumped on couch but again he managed to act cool again. He doesn't know why but he likes it when you called him that with your sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter