In Time

Monsta X's Shownu Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 2nd, 2016.

I miss her, my wife.

 

 

August 7th, 2012.

When I first got to know her, she was timid. Her name is Shin Haeun. She didn’t speak much and she always has her head down. I’ve been known her brother, Hoseok from the police academy.

She has a twin sister named Haein and she’s the opposite of Haeun. I’m in love with Haein. She is bubbly, easily get along with other people and she is friendly.

 

 

September 5th, 2014.

I was engaged with Haein but sadly she died in a car accident with Haeun a month before our marriage. I blamed Haeun for everything that happen to Haein because I think she is the reason why my beloved fiance died in the car crash.

I wished she is the one who died, not Haein.

 

 

 

October 13th, 2014.

A month after, Haeun had to replace Haein on our wedding day. I strongly objected my parents wishes to marry me with the murderer of Haein but when I think about it again, I think I could use this chance to take my revenge with this way. I agreed to marry her.

She moved into my house but we never share the same room. We often come over to my parent-in-law’s house. My relationship with them is totally fine, they treated me like their own son but things changed for Haeun. She was not welcome there, every time we came. She was being mistreat.

I heard everything. Everything that her family said to her but she said nothing and smile, like an idiot. Honestly, I don’t understand this woman. Somehow, I was hoping that she would tell me to stop going to her parents' house but she is not. She knew when will we go to her parents house and she was really excited.

She packed a lot of foods that she cooked from our house.

 

 

 

January 3rd, 2015.

One night, I came home after drinking a lot but I did not get drunk. I am really good at drinking. Haeun greeted me as usual, like everytime I came home every night but that night I felt heavy rage inside me. She always had that stupid smile on her face and I still could not understand why. I lashed out everything towards her. I threw all the hateful words that came into my mind. I even tried to hurt her physically that night but she says nothing.

The next day I woke up, all the messes from last night were cleaned. Breakfast was served on the table as usual. She acted like nothing has actually happens. I looked around the house for her but she was no where to be found. I walked to her wardrobe to see if her clothes are still there, not that I’m being dramatic but this kind of scene often happens in dramas.

Her clothes are still in the wardrobe.

 

 

 

 

February 5th, 2015.

It’s been a month since the incident and as usual, Haeun acted as nothing has happen. As soon as I reached my desk, Hoseok approached me with a few documents which is the reports of the current criminal we were chasing. He told me some updates about the case that we have been investigating. Hoseok told me that they are some similarities between the past victims. They were all has past with depressions and suicide attempt.

I never thought that this serial killer will get my wife’s life in line.

 

 

 

 

August 2nd, 2015.

I was working on my report when my phone ring. I saw Haeun’s name popped on the screen but I ignored her call. After a few minutes my phone is ringing again but I am not in the mood to deal with at the moment.

However, something seems off. Haeun never call me, unless something bad happens. I had a bad feelings about this. I grabbed my phone to call her back but I could not reach her.

I was about to run out from my office when someone from the emergency calls department run into ours. A fresh new officer received a call from a woman and she was being attacked by the serial killer in her own house.

That was awful. Whoever the woman is, I feel bad for her. Hoseok and I were ready to go the crime scene and I almost lost my soul when they said the name of victim and the address.

It’s my goddamn wife, Shin Haeun!

I almost dropped my phone on the ground. Both of us were lost in words. I look over Hoseok to ask him if I was hearing it right but I heard his gasped for his only sister name. Hoseok ran off, leaving me behind but I managed to get back to my sense. Shouting out loud, I asked for some back up before driving back to my house.

Haeun is in danger. 

 

 

 

As soon as we arrived, I saw the front door was open but I see no one and I heard nothing. Quickly we pulled out our guns before kicking the door. The backup has arrived and they are waiting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter