Chapter 7

Just Once

 

You woke up to a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist. You looked up to see Hoya sleeping peacefully and snoring lightly. You giggled and gave him a soft peck on his lips. He grunted quietly and loosed his grip on you. You took the opportunity to free yourself from his embrace and went to wash up. By the time you were done, Hoya was still soundly asleep. The look on his face made it seem like he was thoroughly enjoying his sleep. Well, we can’t sleep all day now can we? You thought before jumping onto your bed.
 
 
“Rise and shine baby~” You squealed, hugging him. Hoya groaned and buried his face into your pillow. You shook him relentlessly and demanded him to get up.
 
“Okay! Okay! I’m up.” You smiled at him and got off the bed. He lazily followed you and wrapped his arms around your waist.
 
“Can’t we just sleep a little longer? I’m so tired.” He complained. You turned around to face him and pinched his nose.
 
“Nope, it’s time to get up. We can’t spend all day in bed.” He mumbled something you couldn’t quite make out under his breath. You shrugged it off and headed downstairs. Hoya was a little hesitant in following you this time. Just as you were about to go down the stairs, he called out your name.
 
“Um, are you sure it’s okay for me to go down there? Won’t your mom wonder why I’m here so early, and coming down from your room?” He asked worriedly. You laughed and dragged him down the stairs.
 
“She’s already at work, you don’t need to worry.” You said, giving him a small smile. You walked into the kitchen to find your sister at the stove preparing breakfast.
 
“Good morning Yerin~” You sang, making your way to the table. Hoya followed close behind and took a seat next to you. 
 
“Morning. You seem awfully happy this morning. What do you want for--“ Yerin paused mid sentence to stare at you and Hoya. Her eyes widen as she shifted her gaze from you to Hoya. She smirked at you and made her way over to the table.
 
“HOYA! Oh my gosh, what’re you doing here?” You sister asked not very nonchalantly. You mentally face palmed yourself and rolled your eyes. This was her way of teasing you, unbeknownst to Hoya. He smiled sheepishly at her before answering.
 
“Well I-”
 
“He came over last night and slept over.” You said, cutting him off. Hoya’s eyes widened. You looked frantically at you. You laughed and patted his head.
 
“She knows we’re dating, so there’s no need to make any excuses up.” He relaxed a little and dropped his head to the table.
 
“You could’ve told me! I got worried for nothing.” He muttered. You laughed and poked his side. Hoya was always one to worry unnecessarily. It was one of the things you found cutest about him. He lifted his head up slightly and glared at you. You stopped laughing and glared right back at him. You stayed like that for a few minutes while your sister awkwardly sat there.
 
“Well I’m going to finish making breakfast..” She said as she got up from the table. After a while you gave up and began to giggle. You weren’t usually so giggly but something about Hoya made you feel so happy and warm. It was like he was your little personal ray of sunlight that could make you smile no matter what. Hoya lifted his head completely and quickly stole a kiss. You pouted and smacked his arm.
 
“Hey! Just because we’re dating doesn’t mean you can steal kisses from me whenever you want!” You whined. Hoya laughed at your childishness and grabbed your waist, pulling you onto his lap.
 
“Okay then,” he said as he stared into your eyes, “May I have a kiss please?” You smiled at him softly and leaned in. He smiled and closed his eyes, puckering his lips. Just before your lips were about to touch, you smirked and put your hand inbetween them. Hoya’s eyes automatically shot open and he glared at you once again.
 
“Hey! What was that for! I asked this time didn’t I?” You stuck your tongue out at him playfully and got off his lap. He pulled you back down and crashed his lips onto yours. You were taken aback by his sudden action, and rolled your eyes. Oh Hoya.. You thought. You eventually closed your eyes and kissed him back. As the kiss began to get a little more intense your sister cleared , and the two of you instantly pulled away from each other.
 
“Not at the table please. I’d rather not have to watch you each other’s faces while I am eating, thank you.” She said, and made gagging sounds. You blushed in embarrassment and got off Hoya’s lap.  You went to the counter and brought back breakfast for the both of you. Your sister smiled and got up from the table.
 
“I’m going to leave you two alone now.” She said and left for the living room. You sighed and turned to face Hoya.
 
“No more stolen kisses, okay?” You said, trying to give him the sternest look you could. It failed miserably as he simply laughed at you.
 
“Fine, fine. I won’t steal anymore kisses.” He said and grinned.

Yay another very short chapter~ :D A little fluff because I didn't want this fic to be too dramatic all the time lmao. Enjoy!

Until next time~ :]