Chapter 10

My mismatch

"You guys had a vacation?"

 

"A vacation, admiring the person you love from afar from time to time."

 

~

 

Its been a week since the accident, a few days since Jiyeon was up and running again. The others still worried for her as she got out of the hospital and directly went to her office but decided to leave her than to bug her.

 

As Jiyeon was helping in cleaning the windows of the studio, her phone rang.

 

"Yoboseyo?" She answers once she puts her gloves on the coffee table. "Jiyeon?" Eunhyuk said over the phone. It was surprising hearing from one of her best friends this early. "Hyukkie! How may I help you?" She asks with a smile as she excused herself.

 

"I'm not a client, Yeonnie." Eunhyuk said over the phone, it was like she could hear his pout from the other line. "Anyway, I'm calling you because we're inviting you and Hyesun-ssi to a small vacation in Australia!" Eunhyuk says, his excitement reaching Jiyeon's ear.

 

"Oh really now? Did Hyesun say that she was coming?" She asked as she walked to her office. "Yeah! She doesn't have a gig throughout the days we're going to be staying there." Eunhyuk says as Jiyeon walks to her calendar and check any errands she had to run.

 

"Well you guys are pretty lucky 'cause I don't have any errands to run throughout the next two weeks." Jiyeon says as she wondered why she didn't even have any occupied days for those weeks. "Alright! We're leaving in two days, do you want me to accompany you in packing or buying a few stuff?" Eunhyuk said, even though he was excited, he still wanted to spend time with his best friend.

 

"Yeah sure, bring Donghae with you so its more fun." Jiyeon says as she said goodbye to the staff and slung her bag over her shoulder. "Will do, I'll see you in the mall." Eunhyuk said before ending the call and hurried off to fetch Donghae.

 

Jiyeon got in her car and drove to the mall. Once she parked and got out of the car, locking it. She looked at the mall before texting Eunhyuk she was going to meet them in Uniqclo.

 

She walked inside the store and took a look around, specifically looking for some warm and comfy clothes. She picked out the ones that stood out the most to her and looks for more so she could debate after.

 

"Jiyeonie!" Donghae called out with a smile, Eunhyuk gives him a small smack on the head. "Pabbo! You're not supposed to be noisy." He scolded before walking over to his best friend.

 

"Ah, mian." Donghae said with a sheepish smile, Jiyeon just rolled her eyes playfully. "Okay you two, time to shop." She says with a small laugh.

 

A few hours and tons of stores later, their hands were filled with bags of items they bought. They've eaten and are now on their way to their cars. 

 

"So you guys are heading directly back home?" Jiyeon asks as she puts the bags in the back seat. "Yep, we still have schedules to do. Can't wait til we can finally get our vacation." Eunhyuk says while Donghae nodded in agreement.

 

"Well I'll see you guys in the... Studio?" She says as she goes to hug her oppas goodbye. They hugged her back before the three of them go their separate ways.

 

~

 

Jiyeon who was only an early bird during travelling was already at the studios waiting for her travel mates. Wearing a plain crop top underneath a cream sweater, black skater skirt and ankle boots, a small white backpack slung on her shoulders and an ombré pastel-colored suitcase next to her. Her hazel hair just flowing with the breeze as she continued to scroll through her twitter.

 

"Yah~ Jiji!" Hyesun called out as she walked to her best friend. Wearing a loose white v-neck, black skinny jeans, a black and white flannel tied on her waist and black chucks with a black and white suitcase that was designed musically with its handle held by her hand. Her black hair tied in a high ponytail as her bangs were tamed.

 

"Hyesun, early as always aye?" Jiyeon says with a giggle as she hugged her best friend. "Wouldn't miss this trip, finally a break from work." Hyesun says with a small laugh as she stood next to her. "So... Where are our oppas...?" She asked, Jiyeon just sighed before shrugging.

 

"Leeteuk-oppa's still probably waking his kids up." Jiyeon says cheekily making Hyesun laugh. A gold Toyota hiace super grandia stops in front of them, the sliding car door opens revealing 13 members of super junior plus a driver. The car seemed to fit 16 people with a little give and take, and a few sacrifices.

 

ו×

Sitting arrangement:

Front: Driver & Leeteuk

1st lane: Eunhae

2nd lane: Ryeowook, Sungmin, Heechul, Jiyeon

3rd lane: Shindong, Kangin, Henry, Hyesun

4th Lane: Zhou Mi, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Yesung

ו×

 

"Wow way to fit us all in one van." Hyesun says before getting in the car with a little help. Both girls got in the car before Eunhyuk and Leeteuk grabbed their suitcases and settled it with Eunhyuk and Donghae. Leeteuk goes back to his seat before turning back to his kids.

 

"Okay, we're now leaving! Be alarmed that there are cameras in the car, basically our vacation will be filmed, edited and then released." He announces, everyone cheers and nodded before the driver starts the car once again and drives off.

 

"We should do a game." Shindong speaks up, the cameras were already filming so they had to keep the audience entertained. "There are 15 of us right? How about we play rock, paper scissors and the 8 losers have to carry the winner's baggage and their baggage." Jiyeon suggests as she waved at the camera with a slightly funny face.

 

Everyone then agreed and positioned their hands. "Okay but we have to break into groups and then winners have to lift their hand and say, 'Nailed it!' " Shindong says, everyone then separated into groups of 3-4.

 

Group:

~Eunhyuk, Donghae & Leeteuk

~Sungmin, Ryeowook, Heechul & Jiyeon

~Hyesun, Henry, Shindong & Kangin

~Siwon, Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi & Yesung.

 

"KAI, BAI, BONG!"

 

"Aahhhh~! Ande~!" 

"Nailed it!"

"Ande~!"

"Yaaahh~ You cheated!"

 

"Okay who lost?" Leeteuk asks after calming down from his fits of laughter. The noises died down. "Donghae, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Shindong, Kangin, Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi." Heechul says as he chuckled at the faces of the losers. 

 

The van then erupted in laughter and conversations as they continued their journey to the airport. When they arrived, the losers of course had to carry a lot of suitcases. 

 

Kangin carried his and Leeteuk's. Shindong carried his and Siwon's. Kyuhyun carried his and Jiyeon's. Zhou Mi carried his and Hyesun's. Donghae carried his and Eunhyuk's. Ryeowook carried his and Yesung's. Sungmin carried his and Siwon's baggage. Heechul's? He had to carry it. 

 

"Okay so what was the point of actually winning?" Heechul complained to the camera with an eye roll while Hyesun laughed as she walked with him. Zhou mi Henry and Kyuhyun walked together, Jiyeon with Eunhyuk and Donghae, Leeteuk with Kangin and Siwon, Shindong with Sungmin and Ryeowook with Yesung. 

 

The camera staff followed them and filmed them as they continued to banter and the airport was filled with their laughter. When they had to check in, Jiyeon and Leeteuk had to check everyone in, taking their passports and started to listen and talk to the Lady as she checked every account in.

 

"So here we have Super Junior's leader, Park Jungsoo looking fashionable with those jeans but now he has to take it off because the metal detector got too strict." Hyesun says with a laugh as she directs the camera to an embarrassed Leeteuk.

 

"Take it off! Take it off!" The others chanted with a laugh, Leeteuk scolded them lightly with an embarrassed smile before taking his pants off and quickly puts it in the tray and runs to the other side of the detector and quickly puts his pants back on, a blush prominent on his cheeks. 

 

The leader was always 'fashionable' when it comes to going to another country. The others laughed lightly at him before going through the scanner. They grabbed their things and then walked to the seats as they waited for their flight.

 

Ryeowook was holding onto a video cam as he goes and filmed Kyuhyun and Jiyeon. "So have you guys went to a country together already?" He asks out of the blue. "I'm not really sure. During our teenager years, I barely left the city." Jiyeon says with a sweet smile, waving at the camera. 

 

"So this would be your first out-of-the-country vacation together?" Ryeowook asks as he sat down next to her and filmed the three of them. "You could say that. Hopefully it will be fun." Kyuhyun says as he waved at the camera.

 

"Well it will surely be fun!" Ryeowook says before waving the siblings goodbye and walked over to Eunhyuk and Donghae who were 'fighting' over a game. "Eunhyuk-hyung, Donghae-hyung, why are you fighting?" He asked the two.

 

"Well Donghae here wouldn't let me play til he beats Hyesun's score in this game." Eunhyuk says motioning to Donghae holding Hyesun's phone. "Just wait til you get close to her score and then fail." Donghae says with a pout, Ryeowook turned to the camera and shrugged. 

 

"Flight for Melbourne, boarding." The lady from the telecom spoke up, they grabbed their things and were filmed til they reached the tunnel towards the plane. Each of them entered but not before giving a wave, a kiss and a camera hug.

 

Off to Melbourne.

 

~

 

"Did you even think about what would happen in that trip?"

 

"You mean the drama? Oh no, not even a spare glance of it."