Plan B?

Magnetic ( It's You, Boy)

The special class was indeed special. Not only the interior design which made it extra obvious- it's surprisingly simple and bare -  but the students were also unlike the others Youngjae had expected. After spending weeks trapped in ridiculous cat and mouse game, now having your classmates didn't even bat an eye when he once again introduced himself was enough to make him dumbfounded. He even managed made his way to his table without anyone trying to trip him, no one threw him the dirty looks, no weird questions, nothing. He bit his lip.

            His seat was at the very back of the class, right next to the seat of the class president who was none other than the handsome boy from the door, whom later he identified as another member of GOT4. After spending three days next to him, he noticed that the Park Jinyoung was kind of normal. Kind of was the keyword.

            " Um, is there anything... I can help you with?" He eventually asked, as once again the older boy tried to make a hole at the side of his skull with his not-so-subtle staring. It's during another self-study session which apparently often occured in the class, and the asked boy didn't immediately anwered. He propped his head in his hand then smiled. 

             " You're not from here, are you?" He asked back. The scholarship student nodded. " That's your answer."

             " What?"

             " Please don't mind me. I'm just observing."

           Youngjae was left agape. He tried to do what the other said and went back to his book before suddenly something popped up in his mind. " Er, sunbaenim, I know you may think I'm crazy, but can I ask you a favour?"  

             For a split second, the class president looked as if there's something stucked in his throat. He blinked. " You asked me a favour?"

             " Y-yes? Because I think you're not like the others... and I couldn't think of any other way..."

             " I need to know first."

             Youngjae pulled out a package from his backpack. " It's hard to explain. But I want to return this to Mark-sunbaenim?"

            

***

 

             " Jinyoungie, are you ready-"

             " No! Give me five minutes!"

             " What are you writing?"

             Jinyoung thought he could go die from heart attack. He shoved the out-of-the-blue Mark who's trying to read his article and no, no one's allowed to do it until it's finished. At the door, Jackson's trembling, trying to hold back his laugh, as he watched the American rolling across the room.

             " Hyung!" The youngest of the three raised his brows, waiting. 

             " What are you doing? We're leaving in five!" Jaebum's voice could be heard although he's nowhere to be seen. 

             As if someone had lit his seat with fire, Jinyoung jumped from it then ran to change his clothes, not forgetting to bring the laptop with him. 

         The long ride to the airport was quiet. The combination of morning sky and sunrise were forming a beautiful mix of pastel colours as they reached the destination. The VIP lounge was already filled with the students in variety summer clothings, most of them were busy uploading photos and updating their sns status with anything that could indicate their relation with the host of the party. Once the said boy was in sight, all of them immediately stood up, ready to give him their best wishes and presents.

             " Thank you, thank you, but not now please!" He said, raising his hands. " Keep your presents until tonight!" 

            Jinyoung looked around for a more secluded area near the row of windows. He hadn't realized how sleepy he was until his chauffeur woke him up before. He was ready to drift off to sleep when he felt someone poked his cheek. He opened an eye to see his only female childhood friend smiling at him.

            " Rise and shine, handsome boy!" She chirped. It's been months since the last time he heard about her so he opened his other eyes and made extra effort to sit straight.

            " What- how?" 

            " Surprised?"

            " You can say that." He chuckled. "Long time no see, Suji-ah."

 

***

            In short, Bambam was irritated. He wonder how could his hyung be this dense??? He rolled his eyes.

            " Stop rolling your eyes, Bam. I'm afraid it'll get stuck or something." Yugyeom said. In his hands now were a black velvet box with embroidered golden W in the middle.

           " I don't have visa, I can't go." Youngjae took the box from Yugyeom then opened it. A hologram of mini Wang Jackson appeared, announcing his birthday party details with too much enthusiasm. It'll be held overseas for three days and two nights. "And I even never talked to him, don't you think it's weird??"

            " No, it means you're important, hyung!" Bambam combed his fingers through his hair. " Visa is such an insignificant problem, just tell me."

            " It's okay though, i don't have formal attire-"

            " I have, and Yugyeom has too, or we can ask my family dressmaker to make one for you, it's not a problem."

            " No, Bambam, it's okay I'm sure one hundred percent the party isn't like the usual ones." Youngjae shuddered at the thought.

           " Whose phone is ringing?" Yugyeom looked around. It took seconds before Youngjae realized it's his phone. The tall boy snickered. " No more drama OST, hyung?"

           " Oh, shut up." The oldest pouted. The caller didn't have a name in his phonebook. " Do you think I should answer it? Oh, it's stopped."

           It took two more missed call before eventually Bambam grabbed the phone. " What? No, it's right, yeah, Youngjae-hyung.... What?! Don't joke with me!"

             

           

***

 

kk finally have time to update! sorry for the long wait! are you curious about what's going to happen? Give me your best guess!