Let It Begin!

Magnetic ( It's You, Boy)

For most people, the fact that Shinhwa School is the most prestigious school in the entire country is a common knowledge. But it turned out, our main character wasn’t one of most people. Well, that’s the first clue why he was our main. Second clue was, he’s the most basic and ordinary person who didn’t even stand out in an empty arena. The one who possessed the power to effortlessly blend in with the crowd- or even wall, our awkward little ball of sunshine Choi Youngjae.

         Well, yeah it did sound inconsistent, but please give some time and have some explanation. To put it simply, five hours before, Choi Youngjae was that kind of kid you wouldn’t give second glance if you walk past him in the corridor. Fast forward to lunch break, his name quickly became the talk of the entire school.

          “ Who’s Choi Youngjae? Never heard his name before.”

          “ How can he get the scholarship??? So unfair!”

          “ What achievement does he have that we don’t??”

          So students from curious sophomore to jealous senior all began to dig up everything about Choi Youngjae, about which class he was in, his academic report-

          “ Holy ! No wonder-“

          “ Damn! Should’ve befriend him instead of you guys!”

          “ Whoa, perfect scores, perfect scores, perfect scores- heol, only if these were mine!“

          So when everyone’s so hyped up about the scholarship phenomenon, which never happened to their school before, the star of this event had been allowed to go home early and have some time to let everything sink in and prepare himself. Two important people in expensive suit he thought he would only see in movies apparently had talked about this to his parents and it’s obvious the old couple couldn’t be more grateful than that.

           “ How can you don’t know Shinhwa School? Ai, even old man like me know!” His father said, as he busily walked back and forth, placing extravagant foods on the table. “ No, you just sit there prettily. How can I let a Shinhwa student prepare table?”

          As a good kid that he was, Youngjae insisted to help but only to get himself nagged. “ Ah, seriously, why are you guys like this??” He puffed his cheeks, giving up and sat down.

          “ Son, thank you so much for making us such a proud parents!” Youngjae didn’t know his mother face could lit up so bright. She hugged him tight, ruffling his hair. His father smiled then joined the hug. Youngjae literally couldn’t breath but he promised himself he would do everything to keep that moment last forever.