Aftermath (II)

Magnetic ( It's You, Boy)

      There're some reasons why Mark decided to leave his home country in the first place, one of them might be what he's facing right now.

     " Where are you going?" Slender fingers with perfectly manicured nails made their way to his wrist. The girl before him was no stranger, she's in the same class with him for three years straight, but he couldn't care less to remember her name. This Choi Na- who? She looked like a mess. Who'd have guessed the only heiress of largest manufacturing company in the country could act like this?

      " I'm going back to the party." Mark looked down as he could feel her other hand circled his waist, dragging him down.

      " Stay. Stay with me." He couldn't see her face, but her arms held onto his waist it as if it's her lifesaver. He lowered his body so now they're on the same level, his hands cupped the girl's face, eyes locking with the other's. It didn't take long before she moved closer, landing her lips onto his first. It started slow and sloppy, Mark had lost count of when was the last time he kissed a girl like this, it'd been too long. 

     The girl giggled. " You're so bad." She mumbled, before diving for another kiss. The second was indeed more intense, with tongues involved, but too bad, the American still couldn't find the long lost burning sensation like what he had hoped. He broke the kiss, untangled his body from her grip, then walking out.

      The hallway was deserted. Mark leaned on the marble wall as he waited for the elevator, his head started pounding inside his skull. " Mark!" He could hear the elevator dinged not too far from his left, and the image of Jaebum appeared from behind the sliding door. He's not alone. " Nice to meet you here!" The boy half shouted, his face, unlike usually, looked far too bright as if he had just got another new car to complete his latest collection. 

       " What-" Before the blond could even process whatever was happening, the younger had ed another drunk body to his direction. 

       " I'm so sorry, but I need to go back up quickly, can you take care of him for a moment? Thank you!" And as sudden as his appearance, Jaebum was no longer in sight the next second. 

       Mark wondered if he had unknown intoxicated people magnet buried under his skin. The boy was even more unconscious than the girl from before, and he needed to drag him to his room which fortunately located only a floor under. Once he entered his room, he sat the boy on one long couch next to the window then took a seat on the swivel chair across it. The boy immediately collapsed, curling his body into fetus position. Even with the distance between them, Mark could see the other's trembling. Wait. He knew this person. 

         " Scholarship student?" He whispered, directing the chair to approach the couch. He'd just realized that the boy was still dripping wet, might be from playing in the pool. " Hey, hey. You need to change first. You're going to be sick sleeping like this."

         The boy remained silent. Mark stood up, letting his instinct took over then walked to look for any spare clothes. Minutes later, he ended up sitting on the carpeted floor at the end of the couch, hands holding his favorite shirt and a boxer, wondering what to do next. " Hey, wake up. C'mon, change your clothes." He repeated, twice, in both English and Korean. He did everything he used to do to wake up someone, and then when it still had no effect, the thought of helping the other change passed his mind.  

        Damn, get your together, Mark. He's a boy.

 

***

 

        Youngjae woke up with massive headache. He swore the room was spinning, then going up and down violently. " Stop," he tried to bury his body deeper to the bed - " please stop!" He opened his eyes and regretted it in an instant. His vision was blur and his brain felt like it's trying to break free from its place.

        " You okay?" Youngjae held his head between his hands, trying to locate the owner of the voice.

        " No, i feel like detaching this head." 

        " Uh, you want painkiller?" Youngjae blinked some more, trying to put his focus on the person before him. He let out a small shriek as he eventually managed to figure out who he was talking to. Mark Tuan only furrowed his brows but didn't say anything. After minutes trying to ignore the subtle staring his senior had been aiming to him, Youngjae propped himself up.

        " Am I in your room? Or you're in mi- no." He looked around, the room was far more spacious than the one he'd occupied. " It's yours. How?"

        " You're drunk." 

        " Oh." Was all Youngjae could say, embarrassment crept up his neck and across his cheeks straightaway. He'd never been drunk before, he had no idea what kind of antics he would do in that kind of state. " Did I trouble you? Uhm, sorry if I did." He put his palms on his cheeks, they're burning.

        Before Mark could even say anything, the room bell rang. He immediately stood up from where he sat on the armchair near the bed. " Wait a minute."

        Youngjae nodded. The bed under him was extra soft and bouncy, it had to be the most comfortable bed he ever slept on. He could sleep there forever. 

        " -ken. I forgot to put it out first-" Mark was back with another familiar face Youngjae dreaded the most in tow. He's one hundred percent sure his heart had stopped beating by the time Im Jaebum's eyes spotted him back. " What the ?" 

        " What?" The American asked, unaware of the awkward atmosphere slowly engulfing the room, still busy trying to find his phone charger. 

        Jaebum didn't answer. His expression turned into one that's hard to read. The youngest of three tried his best to get up and leave by crawling across the bed, the further he was from that particular senior the better. How he wished he had any teleportation power right now.

        " Mark Tuan sunbaenim, thank you for last night. I'll be leaving now." He said once he'd been back on his feet and bowed. 

        " What- What? Mark, why is he wearing your shirt??" 

 

***

 

 

 

 

ahh thank you for everyone who has commented and subscribed this story! im really sorry for the slow update, my final exam is coming TT___TT tell me what you guys think, i appreciate all kind of comments~ thank you once again!