Meeting Point

Magnetic ( It's You, Boy)

              The past week was the precise definition of hell on earth. The entire student body might have  been fully brainwashed or something, but they’re sure dedicated to make the scholarship student’s life as miserable as it could be.

               Youngjae didn’t think there’d be a day where he’d be accused of such a lowly doing as cheating.

               “ Sir, these are not mine.”

               “ No excuses, student. They’re all on your desk!”

               “ What- but they’re the ones who threw these to my desk!” He gripped the end of his blazer,  his patience was wearing thin.“ Just check out the CCTV if you don’t believe me! Look at this,” he handed out one little piece of paper. “ The synonym of Aeromonascaviae is Aeromonaspunctata, not Aeromonassalmonicida. Why would I copy this piece of s- this false information?? If you still doubt me, you can give me another set of questions, but I refuse to leave the class.”

               Choi Youngjae, this is nothing, you can win this.

 

***

 

               The fire escape was not the ideal place to hide as it’s still kind of cold outside, but it’s not like the boy had any other option. Some students even still managed to find him far deep at the Yugbam’s quarter during lunch break two days before, if they didn’t find him to annoy the hell out him, he’d definitely find the determination amazing.

               “ all of you! Fuuucckk it! Hope you all brainless bastard rot in deepest pit of hell! I don’t deserve all this ty treatments! GOT4 you just wait and see! One day I’ll turn the goddamn table!” He stomped his feet in anger.

               Who knows cursing can make one feel so much better?

                “ And when will that one day be?”

                Youngjae jumped on his spot. He’s afraid his eyes would popped out of his socket seeing the infamous American leaning not even a meter away from him, so he looked away.

                “ Damn, give me a break. “ He walked backwards on instinct. The blond smirked but didn’t say anything. He turned his back, then jumped over the railing.

                Youngjae’s heart sank.

                “ NO!” He ran over, reaching out his hand as far as he could only to feel like a moron. The blond- what’s his name again- pulled himself up swiftly then sat on the thin surface of the railing, an innocent smile made its way to his face.

                “ What? Don’t you want me to die?”

                “ Die?? Hah, you guys are the ones who said I’d be dead!” Youngjae kicked the railing.

                “ Oh, you mean the red notice?”

                The brunet sent the other a dirty look. “ I’m out!” He’s walking towards the door when a hand stopped him.

                “ You can stay here if you want.”

                “ No way, it’s freaking cold! You yourself stay here- what?”

                The American took off his non-uniform blazer and handed it to the younger boy who only stared at it. Complete silence fell upon them before eventually the blond put the clothing around the other and patted his shoulders. “ Be strong, scholarship student!” He said, the sound of his laugh followed his footsteps disappearing to the back of the door.

                “ What the hell…”

 

***

“ Tell me, what makes you think this will work out?”

“ If I stop, will you go out with me?”

             If anything, Im Jaebum wouldn’t deny the fact that being himself brought so many advantages. Being born handsome or rich was one thing, but being born with Adonis-like physique plus impeccable family background was just a rare thing that could only happen to chosen ones. But then again, what’s the use of all those qualities if he couldn’t even get the apple of his eyes to return his feelings?

             Jaebum could feel the satisfying sensation running through his veins in no time. “ Move aside and go.”

              “ But-“

              “ Put on your uniform.”

              “ Sunbae-“

              Jaebum pulled the door open, letting the gap wide enough for the sophomore to go, narrow enough to cover everything else. “ You can go.” His voice went deeper and he unconsciously slammed the door right after she’s out of the cubicle.

               “ ,”

               He shook his head, trying to clear his head from the improper fantasy of his goddess doing what he’s doing to himself now. He bit his lip, tried his best to not the name as he released himself.

               Pathetic loser.

               “ WHAT ARE YOU DO- LET ME GO!“

               The front door of the toilet bursted open and sounds of boy’s voices coming in followed seconds later. They walked past the urinals and cubicles before eventually stopping at the very last one opposite to the one Jaebum’s in.

                “ Camera, camera!”

                “ Hold him stupid!”

                “  DON’T- NO! STOP!”

                “ , stop making me deaf!”

                “ His pants- damn, he s himself!”

                “ What are you guys doing?”

                To say Jaebum speechless was an understatement. In front of him was bunch of boys he didn’t recognize huddling around the small cubicle, some was holding down a boy who looked awfully familiar. He was struggling, red eyes glistening, but there’s no more yelling. Jaebum’s eyes couldn’t help but notice the darker part on the other’s boxer.

                “ Sunbaenim!” The boys said almost in unison.

                “ I ask you what kind of nonsense are you guys doing.”

                “ This- we are-“

                “ He’s Choi Youngjae- uh, the one with red notice-“

                “ Get out. All of you get out.” The senior’s tone was flat, but the younger boys knew better.

                It only took seconds before the toilet’s back to its quiet state. The scholarship student was left alone sprawled on the floor, apparent tears had streamed down his cheeks.

                “ Happy now?” His voice was hollow and if Jaebum’s not staring, he’d have missed it.

                “ Why would I?”

                Choi Youngjae wiped off his tears with both sleeves. His hands were trembling so much it's hard to buttoned up his uniform and although almost losing his balance in the process, he managed to stand back on his feet.

                “ You… you tell me. Tell me what should I do… what should I do for you to stop this.”

                 Jaebum didn’t even need to think. He’d known the answer since long ago.

                “ Just drop out. You know, transfer to other school. That easy."