Turn of Events

Magnetic ( It's You, Boy)

By the time both Mark and Jaebum arrived at the pool, Choi Youngjae's nowhere to be seen. Now after running across the hotel like a robber being caught in action, Jaebum felt extra stupid. Why did he run though? He looked at his left, his blond best friend was craning his neck, eyes busy looking for a particular mop of black hair.

              They heard his voice first. " Thank you, sorry for troubling you. Yes, I'm okay already. Thank you." 

              Not far from where they stood, just around the corner, the commoner was seen bowing nonstop, thanking a pool guard. Jaebum's eyes twitched in disdain, he never thought a sight of someone's smile could irritate him so much. Before he knew it, his feet already scurried toward the said person. He waited until the guard's out of his vision before taking his steps closer, cornering the shorter boy.

               " Why do you like being such a nuisance so much?" He jabbed him in his chest. 

               " Jaebum-" 

               The called person shifted his focus to his best friend. " Mark, have you seen the photo?" 

               " What photo?"

              Jaebum rolled his eyes, a sarcastic laugh escaped his mouth. He pulled out his phone then handed it to the blond. " And you," he turned his face back to Choi Youngjae, "why didn't you listen to my words??"

               " What?"

               " Why are you still here? Why didn't you ing transfer or something??"

               " Why would I? I-I have my reasons and it's not like you're the one who gave me the scholarship!"

              In normal circumtances, the senior hated to flaunt his wealth - besides everyone had known about it already- but at time like this, he really looked forward to see the shameless commoner's face after knowing the fact. He couldn't help but let a smirk decorated his face. " Not me? Are you sure? Do you even know who gave you the scholarship?" 

               " T-the foundation gave it."

               " One hundred for you, and just so you know, the owner of the foundation is the Ims."

               " Jaebum, stop." Mark stepped between them. " I can explain this."

               " No, I couldn't care less about what the hell you guys did. You need to watch out, Mark. Don't be stupid."

 

***

 

               " Youngjae-ssi-" 

               Youngjae felt like throwing up. He didn't think he could stand this anymore. " No, please don't talk to me." He raised his hand without looking at the other. " Why don't you go back to the party? Your friends are waiting for you."

                " It's okay, I'm not the birthday boy anyway."

                The younger shook his head. " No, go. Leave. That bastard's right, don't be stupid."

                No one made a noise and the senior thought letting the younger go to calm himself down was the best idea then.

 

***

 

Jaebum didn't think he would see the other's face again as soon as that time right only after the party ended at midnight. The commoner was sitting before his door in hotel bathrobes. Noticing the other's presence, he immediately stood up.

          " I just want to say," he kicked Jaebum's shin out of the blue, " The foundation gave me the scholarship because of my merits, so-" he inhaled deeply, " YOU! I'M NOT TRANSFERRING ANYWHERE!" He showed him his two middle fingers before sprinting out and disappeared at the corner, not leaving even a moment for the older to counter-attack. To say Jaebum's speechless was an understatement.

             " What- ING COMMONER!"

             Just wait and see, let me show you a true hell!

 

 

***

 

Going back to the usual routine after playing all day on weekend was such a torture to all student, Bambam wasn't an exception. He dragged his feet towards his class, eyes barely functioning, moreover his brain. He really wanted to go back to his bed. Should he rolled down his way to his class? The corridor's empty already anyway. Oh God. He stopped before his locker then leaned against the cold metal, letting even more minutes passed, not even a bit care about being late. His eyes wandered around, going in and out of focus as if it's broken camera, before eventually landed on a red paper sticking out of a locker door only several blocks from his. It felt as if his soul came back in no time. He slapped his own cheeks, and after feeling the stinging sensation lingering on his skin, he quickly detached himself from his locker.

                 Bambam brought his phone to capture the sight in front of him. A new red notice had been out.

                 Choi Youngjae's no longer everyone's target.

              

***

 

 

 

 

hello everyone! I'm back already~ sorry for the short update! Thank you for reading, subscribing and the commenting too! I appreciate all them, and please leave a comment (?) i'd love to know about what you guys have in mind too~