Chapter 3 (1/1)

My Heart Had Always Been Yours (on HIATUS)

“Kim Jonghyun!” my mom shouted as she entered my room.

I slowly looked at my mom, who looks really angry.

"Kim Jonghyun! What did you do to Hyorin?”

OHSHOOT. Did she tell them? I am so dead. “I.. Ugh.. I..”

“You made her cry, Jjong! Why did you make her cry? Why on earth would you do that to her? Of all things, I never thought you will be able to do that! Of all things, Jjong! Of all things, why?”

DOUBLEDEAD. My mom knows that I kissed her. “I.. Ugh.. I..”

“Tell me, darling! Why did you do that?”

“Mom, it was just an accident! I didn’t do it intentionally! I don’t know why I kissed her! I’m sor—“

“You kissed her, Jjong?!” my mom cut me off. She looked at me with wide eyes. She walked towards me, and then held my shoulders. “You kissed Hyorin? On the lips?”

I just nodded.

My mom let go of me, and suddenly laughed. I frowned. I was dumbfounded. “W-why are you laughing, mom? You don’t know that I kissed her?”

“No! All that she told us is that you spilled ice cream on her dress, and made fun of her in the department store,”

Shoot. My mouth is so uncontrollable. “O-okay..”

“Is it true, Jjong? You did those things to her? Well, besides kissing her,”

“No! Of course the first one is an accident, and the second one isn’t true! We went to the department store because I was going to buy her a new dress because I accidentally spilled ice cream on her dress!”

She composed her expression, and then sat down beside me. “How old are you, Jjong?”

“I’m sixteen,”

My mom wrapped her right arm around my shoulder, and then  she pinched my cheeks. “My baby is all grown-up now,”

“What do you mean, mom?”

“When you went to the department store to buy her a new dress. I never thought you’ll do that. I only thought you’d only say sorry.”

“Mom, I wouldn’t let her walk around the mall with ice cream all over her dress.”

“That’s good to hear, Jjong. It’s a sign of being responsible.”

“But mom, “ I nervously said.

“What is it, darling?”

“Did I do the right thing?”

“Which?”

“K-kissing her,”

“Tell me the reason why you kissed her, then, I would answer your question.”

“She told me that I am gay.”

“But you’re not, Jjong. But why would she call you ‘gay’?”

“She caught me looking at a dress, which I thought would look good on her. And then she started to call me ‘gay’. I kissed her to prove her wrong.”

“Where did you get that idea?” my mom asked with an amused expression.

“Guys in movies and dramas do that,”

“That’s it?”

I nodded sheepishly. “But I don’t know why I did that,” I covered my face with my hands. “I must be crazy.”

My mom laughed gently. “No, you’re not, darling. But I think you should apologize to her.”

“Why? After all, it was an accident.”

“Exactly.”

“But, mom—“

“No more buts, Jjong. You better sleep,” my mom kissed my forehead, and quickly stood up. She turned off the lights, and exited my room.

OKAY. How am I supposed to face her after what I did? I don’t know what to do! Should I apologize to her? Of course I should! Or else, my conscience would continuously bug me until I will finally have the guts to apologize to her. But, I don’t know what to say!

Should I apologize to her or not? Think, Jjong. Think!

After some minutes of thinking, I finally made up my mind. I would not apologize to her. Period.

Oh, I think you should.

Who’s that?

You should apologize to Hyorin. You made her cry.

Ugh.. Conscience..? Is that you?

AND, you stole her first kiss. FIRST KISS, Jjong. FIRST kiss.

Stop, conscience! You’re bugging me!

But, she also is your first kiss, right?

Shut up, dear conscience! Please! I’m begging you!

Her lips were soft..

C-CONSCIENCE? What happened?

Her lips are soft..

“OH SHUT UP!” I shouted, and then covered my face with a pillow. “SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!”

“Who are you talking to, darling?” the door suddenly opened, and my mom entered. She the lights, and looked at me with a confused expression.

I awkwardly smiled. “Don’t mind me, mom.”

“Okay.” My mom walked towards the door, but she suddenly stopped. She looked at me once again. “Before I forget, Jjong. You’re grounded for a month. You’ll only get fifty percent of your allowance. No laptop, no cell phone. Ok? Good night darling.”

GREAT. Just great.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

JJONG AND HIS CONSCIENCE. WAHAHA XDD

Comments are love. Don't forget to subscribe! 

PPYONG ~

--iheartkibum