Chapter 7 (1/1)

My Heart Had Always Been Yours (on HIATUS)

*Jonghyun’s POV

“Jonghyun. . .”

I looked around me, and saw her again. She was running around the wonderful garden with a very big smile on her face. It was as if she wants me to run after her, catch her, and never let her go.

She is still the same girl I saw three years ago, even though her face is still a blur to me.

She picked some flowers and looked at me. She stretched her arms out for me to reach. She smiled. “Jonghyun. . .”

I slowly walked towards her, and tried to hold her hand. But she ran away. She ran away from me with a smile.

I tried to catch her, but I wasn’t able to. I wasn’t able to catch up.

“Jonghyun. . .” she called me again. “Wait for me, I love you,” were her last words before she disappeared in the woods.

--

I opened my eyes and realized that it was just a dream. A dream just like the one I dreamt of three years ago. She is still the same girl that I saw before. Long and beautiful, curly, brown hair and enchanting voice. Still the same person that I fell in love with, even if I can’t see her. Even if I can’t hold her. You can call me crazy, but I’m in love with her, and I’ll wait for her no matter what happens.

--

“Yes, I’m done. I’m on my way home, ok? Bye, love you, too.”

I placed my phone back inside my pocket, and continued to walk around the university. I just finished enrolling myself for my second year in college. Just like what my dad said, I took a course which is related to business, because sooner or later, I’ll be the president of our company.

I accidentally bumped into someone, and when I looked up, I was surprised with what I saw. This girl is really pretty, just like a commercial model.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” she bowed.

I bowed, too. “No, I’m the one who’s supposed to say sorry,”

She smiled. “Apology accepted.” She bent down to pick up the things she accidentally dropped.

“Here,” I handed her the last book left and smiled.

“Thank you very much, I appreciate it.”

“No prob—lem,” It was only now that I realized that on top of her books, she was holding two pieces of flowers—the same ones in my dreams. Is it possible that she could be the girl in my dreams?. . . Better grab the opportunity.

I offered my hand for a hand shake. “I’m Jonghyun, by the way. You are?”

She smiled as she shook my hand. “Sekyung. Shin Sekyung. Nice to meet you, Jonghyun.”

“Do you want to grab some coffee and have a little chat?” this is it, Jonghyun! Grab the chance! Please say yes. . .

“I’d love to, but I’m afraid I can’t. I’m with a friend.”

“And that friend is me,” Hyorin suddenly appeared beside her. She crossed her arms, and smiled sarcastically. “So, please, stop hitting on my friend.”

What is she doing here?! And why is she friends with Sekyung?! Moment ruiner! ><

“I-I was just being friendly! W-what’s wrong with that?”

“No, you’re not. So, stop, ok?”

“Wait,” Sekyung suddenly said. “You two know each other?”

“No/Yes.” We both said at the same time. Of course I’m the one who said no!

I smiled at Sekyung. “Hey, I better go. This friend of yours,” I emphasized the word ‘friend’ as I looked at Hyorin. “. . doesn’t seem to like me. It’s very nice to meet you, see you next time.”

Hyorin made faces as I talked. Stop irritating me! Remember, Key’s not here to stop me, ‘kay?

Sekyung smiled. “Ok. Bye,”

“Bye,” I said, and then started to leave. I purposely hit my shoulder with hers as I passed her by. She looked at me with an irritated expression. “YAH!”

I just smirked as I walked away.

My chance was ruined, thanks to Kang Hyorin TT TT

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Stop it, Key.”

“I won’t. Just admit it, Jjong. Stop denying,” Key said, as he continuously poked my arm. “I know you very well.”

“Admit what?”

“You’re such a big, fat, liar. Pretending not to know? Oh please. You know what I’m talking about.” He smirked.

I scratched my head in irritation. “Aish! Stop it, Key! What are you talking about?!”

He raised his eyebrow. “Hyorin got prettier, right? And I know that you noticed it, too,”

“W-what?”

“Hyorin got prettier than before, and you liked it. I’m right.” That’s not a question.

I gulped. “N-no. She’s still the same. Ugly. Psh. Actually, she got uglier than before.”

“Then, why are you stuttering?”

I blushed out of embarrassment. Key noticed that? Deny it. Deny it. “N-no, I’m n-not!”

Key ate the chips in front of us mockingly then pointed at me. “Guilty.”

“I-I’m not guilty!”

“Guilty~”

“Am not!”

“Yes, you are~ Admit it, Jjong. You can’t lie to me~” Key sang. “I can read minds, you know.”

I rolled my eyes, and walked out of my room. When I went downstairs, I heard different voices. Maybe my mom has visitors.

I went to the kitchen, and looked inside the refrigerator, looking for something to eat. Sadly, I only found one gallon of chocolate ice cream. This is so not good for my smexy body -.-“

I sat down on the kitchen counter and started to eat the ice cream since I have no choice. It tastes good, but it isn’t healthy. Too much calories -.-“

“What’s Tiffany Hwang doing here?” Key asked, as he entered the kitchen. He took a spoon, and started to eat, too.

I shrugged my shoulders. “Maybe she’s my mom’s friend or something. Who is she by the way? Why do you know her?”

“She’s the heiress of the Hwang Industries Inc.. She’s really pretty, too bad she’s  already married.”

 “But you already have your Allison so just shut up and eat.”

“’Kay.”

“Uhm. . . Excuse me?”

We both looked up, and saw a girl, no. A beautiful lady standing in front of the counter. She has black hair that falls down up to her shoulders, with bangs that cover her forehead. She also has an eye smile.

Key smiled. “Yes, Miss Tiffany?”

So, she’s the Tiffany Hwang that Key was talking about a while ago. . .

Tiffany smiled. “Where can I get a glass of water?”

Key went down, and got a bottle of water from the refrigerator. He also got a glass, poured the water in it, and handed it to Tiffany. He smiled. “Here you go.”

“Thanks. Are you Jonghyun?”

“Nope. That guy over there is Jonghyun.” Key pointed at me. “Why?”

“Oh, I see. Miss Minji wants to see you.” She smiled, and drank the glass of water. “Again, thank you for the water.” And then she left.

Key sat down beside me again, and stole the ice cream from me. “Shoo. Your mom wants to see you. Now, go. Shoo.”

“What a nice way of making your best friend leave, Key.” I smiled sarcastically as I got off the counter. “I really appreciate it.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

YO! Lots of update. I hope you all like it! Hihi~

Don't forget to comment and subscribe~ Comments are L-O-V-E-D! ♥

Isn't Onew so cute? (But I think he's hot. KEKEKE~)

 

Happy holidays everyone. Sorry, my greetings are late :D

--iheartkibum