Chapter 2 (2/2)

My Heart Had Always Been Yours (on HIATUS)

He dragged me to the ice cream parlor, and looked at me as he ordered.

“Do you want some ice cream?” he asked, as he held his tray.

I just nodded, since I’m craving for strawberry ice cream right now.

He smirked. “Then, buy yours.” Then he headed to the table at the corner.

I glared at him, as I ordered mine.

I quickly went to the table where he is, and started eating mine as I shot deadly glares towards him.

He caught me glaring at him, and he suddenly smirked. “You look ugly.”

I almost choked. “W-what?”

“Ugly. U-G-L-Y. UGLY.”

I stood up in irritation, and pointed my finger at him. “Y-you!”

He raised his eyebrow on a teasing manner. “What about me?”

“You’re so mean!” I mean, I know I’m not pretty. But, this was the first time that someone called me ‘ugly’ and emphasized every letter of it. And it just pisses me off!

“I know~”

I wanted to leave, but when I was about to leave, he stood up in front of me, and all the ice cream he was holding accidentally spilled on my dress, ruining it.

I tried to speak, searching for the right words just to express how irritated I was with everything that was happening. But I wasn’t able to. No words came out from my mouth, and I just sighed. I closed my eyes, and tried to calm myself down as I breathed in and out.

He bit his lower lip. “Oops.. Sorry,”

I just ignored him, and walked out of the ice cream parlor.

“Hey! Where are you going?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll go to a place where ugly people stay.” I answered sarcastically, without looking at him.

He suddenly appeared beside me, and then smiled. “Then, I’ll go with you.”

I furrowed my eyebrows. “You’re not ugly. Why are you going there with me?”

“So, are you trying to say that I’m good-looking?”

I blushed, realizing what I just said. I looked away, as I bit my lip. “Y-you’re not good-looking! W-what makes you think that you are one?”

He smirked. “You already told me, you’re going to somewhere where ugly people stay, and a while ago, you told me I can’t, because I am not ugly,” he emphasized every word of his last phrase. “So, that means, I am a very good-looking human being,”

I raised my eyebrow, not wanting to believe what he just said. “You really think you’re good-loo—“

He leaned in closer, and it cut me off. I blushed hard, as I felt his own breath brushing my flushed cheeks. “You think I’m good-looking, right? Just admit it.”

I gulped, struggling to find the right words to say.

He laughed hard as he looked away, and headed to the department store.

I pouted, feeling irritated by his unexpected arrogance. I never thought that he is that confident of his self, and about how he look. Too much self-confidence..

I followed him to the department store, and saw him at the dress section. He is looking at a black, empire waist dress, with a red lace tied just below the bust area. It is simple, yet it looked so elegant.

I walked towards him slowly, and quietly. “Hey. What are you doing?”

He almost jumped, as he placed his hands on his chest. He sighed in relief as he saw me, and then frowned.  “You startled me, Hyorin! What was that for? I almost died!”

“Why are you looking at that dress?”

He quickly walked away, and pretended that he didn’t. he shook his head. “N-no, I wasn’t.”

I quickly walked to his side, and poked his arm. “Hey.”

“What?”

“Are you gay?”

“No, I am n—WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?”

“Are you GAY?” I repeated, emphasizing the last word. I want to , just a little revenge for what he did to me and my dress.

“NO I’M NOT!”

“Yes, you are! You were looking at that black dress a while ago!”

“Yes, I was looking at that black dress a while ago, but no, I am not gay!”

“Yes, you are! I mean, it’s okay, you know. That would be easier for the two of us,”

“I am not gay!”

"Yes, you are!”

“NO.  I. AM NOT.”

“YES. YOU AR—“

I was cut off, not knowing how. It took me five seconds to realize how. He pressed his lips against mine, just to shut me up. Just to make it short, he kissed me. I am surprised, I didn’t expect, no. I never expected that this would happen. I blinked twice, thrice, still not knowing what to do.

I finally came back to my senses, and pushed him away. I covered my lips, as I looked at him with wide eyes.

“There. I’m not gay.”

Tears started to form at the corner of my eyes, but I tried my hardest to stop them from falling.

I just lost my precious first kiss! Just the mere thought of it makes me want to cry in frustration. Losing my first kiss to someone I just met, and someone I don’t like, just to prove to me he’s not gay. How is that? I mean, I would want my first kiss to be special. I want to share my first kiss with the person I love. Not with a stupid and arrogant dinosaur named Kim Jonghyun!

I slowly walked towards him, and slapped his right cheek. It was so hard that it left a very red mark from my fingers.

“W-what was that for?!” Jonghyun asked in an irritated tone, as he touched his right cheek.

I wasn’t able to stop my tears this time, as they rolled down my cheek. I don’t know the right words to say, and how to start my sentence.

Instead of confronting him, I just walked away. Seeing him irritates me even more.

How can he steal my first kiss just like that?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Stolen first kiss. HAHA! XDD

Comments are loved~ Don't forget to subscrribe!

PPYONG~

--iheartkibum